It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkish UFO back on broad daylight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thats my problem too , My senses say this could be very credible material, Now that of the force field I also pointed out , is very strange I never filmed this kind of effect with my own camera , And believe me I have zoomed in allot of aircraft around my vicinity were I live. But then Its hard to really give proof to such thing like this and especially if it is not your field of profession.

I always hope there are people out there think this is one of the percentage that can't be explained .

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
reply to post by tarifa37

Red Herring much? You are debunking a totally different video and just slapping the explanation on this video.

It might apply if the object appears close to the horizon, but it doesn't. It's like you didn't even watch the OP vid.

I agree in the fact that you injecting the OTHER (debunked) Turkish UFO into this thread is really confusing me. I wish you hadn't done that.
Please people, stick to THIS UFO from last week. Not the 2009 video.

I know you meant well but it just adds more comments to read and to figure out which 'UFO' they're talking about now.

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE.
If you want to talk about the 2009 UFO, please visit that thread. Thank you. I am really interested in this sighting.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Grant it, I haven't watched all 432 videos but from the handful I have, this person has filmed what looks to be the SAME object at different times and from different locations. If he's catching the ISS then he has supersonic synchronized timing!!

So I doubt it's the ISS and I also can't or won't believe this guy is that insane not to know he's filming an incoming plane over a hundred times. I just can't stoop that low for a fellow human being who at minimum; knows how to operate a camera!!!

Check this one out. This was filmed at what looks to be 5AM in broad daylight.
You mean to tell me THAT'S a descending airplane???? I highly doubt it.

Or how about this one. Here's a 3 minute and 33 second Christmas 'plane' (being sarcastic)

I think this guy has captured the real McCoy. Now to figure out whether they're extraterrestrial or ours

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think this guy has captured the real McCoy. Now to figure out whether they're extraterrestrial or ours

And that is the real problem thats going around these days , does it belong to us or not... Also notice that when the object starts to move the field around it intensifies , an becomes spherical in nature and distorts the whole object from filming

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

And that is the real problem thats going around these days , does it belong to us or not... Also notice that when the object starts to move the field around it intensifies , an becomes spherical in nature and distorts the whole object from filming

That's why I'm interested in hearing his story.

Like I said, I am one who wholeheartedly believes Billy Meier and because I do, I don't believe our government was messin' around with his head back in the 70's. So I believe he was seeing actual off-world crafts.

So I'm just wondering if that sort of relationship still might exist today.

Weird how that makes me homesick for those simpler and more innocent days when the government didn't feel as sinister.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Pause at 1:33...
You see 4 motors...
Next please

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have a problem with the fact that there seem to be *some* people who are for some reason able to shoot hours, days..months of UFO footage.

That guy has UFO footage up which goes back for 10 years.

This is very similar to another case where this guy in UK (?) had some of the most amazing UFO footage..hours and hours and hours. (Sorry i forgot the name).

So..i am skeptical since i don't understand how he can have those days worth of footage...but no real investigations and scientists being interested etc.?

Also..why is all the footage relatively crappy? Like the other dude, in the YEARS of constant UFO encounters, he obviously never came up with the idea to use a tripod...or learn how to make some better footage. MOST of the footage shows "blobs of light" which are out of focus most of the time and he is shaking around like crazy.

THAT BEING SAID...i do consider this footage interesting...but there is just some things odd about such stories. Personally i think it is incredible hard to fake the footage with the zooms and everything going on...it looks like there is definitely something there in the sky. So..the footage itself looks real to me... (correct me if i am wrong).

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello my love
my question would be why doesnt this bloke go out and film it
its obviously in the same position for some time so why is he just standing or siting where he is, why doesnt he go out there and get closer!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Also..why is all the footage relatively crappy? Like the other dude, in the YEARS of constant UFO encounters, he obviously never came up with the idea to use a tripod...or learn how to make some better footage. MOST of the footage shows "blobs of light" which are out of focus most of the time and he is shaking around like crazy.

The times I saw something interesting I also not used a tripod , why ? because i wouldn't want to take the time to find the damn thing and miss the opportunity to take the shot. those things are not flying on schedule , thats maybe allot of people don't take the time to film this thing correct, and also not everybody want to change their whole lives to capture one on steady tripods , but I agree they should be ...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
didn't know the ocean and horizon were in the atmosphere, maybe i'm wrong

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

You make a good point, he goes on about 'regular' UFO sightings etc and has hours and hours of footage. Youd think hed invest in better equipment by now.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
Pause at 1:33...
You see 4 motors...
Next please

So what? You see 4 motors. And???? Are you saying it's fake or real? Are you assuming that an off-world craft wouldn't use engines of any kind? Or is it you belief that they wouldn't be visible? What are you saying with your unnecessarily flippant post?

Evidence is important whether you are arguing for or against. Please explain your thought process.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Interesting video, found another from a diff user the day before...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

I don't know why he didn't go out , but given the distance of this object would it make any difference , or maybe his wife wouldn't let him do it , because I can hear her very eager to vacuuming the room , never debate with a woman who's behind the vacuum cleaner

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That's why I'm interested in hearing his story.

Like I said, I am one who wholeheartedly believes Billy Meier and because I do, I don't believe our government was messin' around with his head back in the 70's. So I believe he was seeing actual off-world crafts.

So I'm just wondering if that sort of relationship still might exist today.

Weird how that makes me homesick for those simpler and more innocent days when the government didn't feel as sinister.

And what does this thread have to do with Billy Meier? That guy has been debunked like 900 times before. Would YOU stay on topic?

@ OP..
This looks interesting and is there a possibility of it being a plane. When you zoom closely, you can see the cylindrical shape.

edit on 3-1-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Maybe you can find out what his story behind this video is, About Billy Meier I know the story and the pictures are very stunning , I also want to believe his story and think its very credible . But its a long way to win this fight , hopefully this year will bring light to this subject in massive proportional evidence , Its 2012 after all so let it happen !

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
Hello my love
my question would be why doesnt this bloke go out and film it
its obviously in the same position for some time so why is he just standing or siting where he is, why doesnt he go out there and get closer!

Why? To please you? (seeing you foe'd me---- I can now at least earn it---- seeing I've never directed a single comment to you. You have more foes than friends. why is that?)

People who nonchalantly film their sightings (from the comfort of their own window) usually hold a lot more credibility in my eyes than those who calculatingly make SURE they get a building or a tree or telephone pole in their field of vision, for an audience approval rating.

Perhaps after 12 years of seeing this, he has absolutely nothing to prove!! He's not here for our entertainment and enjoyment purpose.

You think you know how this should be done? Then, go do it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Looks like a hershey kiss!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe you can find out what his story behind this video is, About Billy Meier I know the story and the pictures are very stunning , I also want to believe his story and think its very credible . But its a long way to win this fight , hopefully this year will bring light to this subject in massive proportional evidence , Its 2012 after all so let it happen !

I would love to but one, I don't speak Turkish and two, I don't think he's made it public yet.

I respect that you too give Billy Meier the benefit of doubt

I'm also not making a comparison. I'm just saying that if true, and this person claims to have an ongoing relationship with these Beings (and perhaps knows ahead of time they're coming) then, he wouldn't be the first one to claim this.

And as far fetched as this all sounds, I do believe it to be true in the Meiers case that still continues today (that I'm aware of) .
The late Wendelle Stevens (who was a very respected and noted UFO investigator) brought the Meiers case home for me. He reminded me very much of our own Clifford Stone (whose on ATS)
RIP Lt Col Stevens.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The late Wendelle Stevens (who was a very respected and noted UFO investigator) brought the Meiers case home for me. He reminded me very much of our own Clifford Stone (whose on ATS)
RIP Lt Col Stevens.

I think all these persons and more, who are trying to bring this whole cover up thing to our attention , are doing great jobs to keep this disclosure alive, I can imagine that it costs immensely lot of energy to keep on doing this.
I hope it's not for nothing. persistence will win

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join