It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enlightenment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2012 by redstorm because: Enlightenment, who knows

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
reply to post by absolutely

Once one look beyond what he sees (such as the sun being considered as fire), one truly knows what awakening is and further how it shift into enlightenment with time.

Just saying,

Thuthseek3r

I gave you a star for this one and I will give you a simple answer. I do not consider myself "so enlightned as you said", I simply think people deserve the possibility to know things which they did not even consider before. I have the feeling that being open to spirituality (to what extent depends on individuals of course) is a must do so what I say take it or leave it nobody to convince here I am trying to. What I want is offering information people do not easily speak of nor think to speak about in their life.

An eye opener if you prefer.

Thruthseek3r

if you're so enlightened.... why are you still on the computer?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight
As for the mails exchanged between me and Mr. Wildbank.

We have talked about various things, like his art. Which in my opinion is actually quite beautiful.
Here is a link to a site with some of his works: wildbank.com...

He told me that he does not know of D. Alan Holmes whereabouts, and I imagine he does not know, if he is even still alive.
He did mention, that he knew Jarone Garonne and actually attended one of his workshops some years back.
As far as I could tell, it was an experience worth getting. Jarone Garonne was in Mr. Wildbanks own words quite electric. However Mr. Wildbank has not seen him, since attending the workshop.

I also briefly asked him if the number 198 meant anything to him, but he said it did not.

He ended his last mail, asking me to tell him a little bit about myself. So I would guess all of my wierd questions peaked his interrest, in some way.
All in all, Charles Wildbank seems to be a very kind and intelligent man, with great artistic creativity and I imagine he has some very interresting stories to tell, and lessons to teach.
But I am afraid his knowledge of our mysterious author is limited.

I am still waiting to hear from Jonathan Bach.

First I read the whole book, it seemed to have been a too fast to read book, I wanted more but it ended very soon
. Anyways, that was such a great read, I felt very inspired by this too.

I also followed the whole thread and I found it very interesting you push you search in digging deeper to get some answers. I wish you good luck and I will be watching online. If I find anything I will let you know for sure

Thruthseek3r
edit on 4-1-2012 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Your statements about me (Charles Wildbank) are accurately put. It was a pleasant surprise to have this book resurface as it was a limited edition book self published by D. Alan Holmes in Hollywood where we lived once at the time, during 1982. I created the artwork approximately 24" X 28" in acrylics. At the time we were taking Scientology courses to find us sooner or later pariah and doing other happier venues. We are a creative group having attracted one another.

I really loved Jarom Garrone. He was a very tall 6' 8" guy of extreme friendly disposition. When we attended his simple workshop for a mere $30, we left as being electrified and changed forever. It was called "Creation of Your Universe".

The book was really D. Alan's and my creation. We took drives up the Pacific Coast from LA to SF and back enjoying the scenery for no reason.

I love the book for its simplicity and for 1982, it was liberating. Long since, I've dabbled in Jane Roberts, Osho, Nisigardatta Maharaj, Esther Hicks, David Wilcock, Mantak Chia, BK Iyengar, Chi Lel, Jacque Fresco, Zeitgeist, Masaru Emoto, etc..

If there was an enlightening book needing illustration, I'd do it again.

Charles Wildbank, New York

edit on 14-2-2012 by wildbank because: added Emoto...

edit on 14-2-2012 by wildbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That was a most welcome and surprising follow-up. Thanks for sharing some of the history.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildbank
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Your statements about me (Charles Wildbank) are accurately put. It was a pleasant surprise to have this book resurface as it was a limited edition book self published by D. Alan Holmes in Hollywood where we lived once at the time, during 1982. I created the artwork approximately 24" X 28" in acrylics. At the time we were taking Scientology courses to find us sooner or later pariah and doing other happier venues. We are a creative group having attracted one another.

I really loved Jarom Garrone. He was a very tall 6' 8" guy of extreme friendly disposition. When we attended his simple workshop for a mere $30, we left as being electrified and changed forever. It was called "Creation of Your Universe".

The book was really D. Alan's and my creation. We took drives up the Pacific Coast from LA to SF and back enjoying the scenery for no reason.

I love the book for its simplicity and for 1982, it was liberating. Long since, I've dabbled in Jane Roberts, Osho, Nisigardatta Maharaj, Esther Hicks, David Wilcock, Mantak Chia, BK Iyengar, Chi Lel, Jacque Fresco, Zeitgeist, Masaru Emoto, etc..

If there was an enlightening book needing illustration, I'd do it again.

Charles Wildbank, New York

edit on 14-2-2012 by wildbank because: added Emoto...

edit on 14-2-2012 by wildbank because: (no reason given)

I am truely sorry, that I did not see this post untill now.
My search for D. Alan Holmes lead nowhere, as did my search for the motion picture and next part in the series.
My dead end also lead to me not following this thread anymore. Had I known you would sign up and post here, I would have kept an eye out Mr. Wildbank.

Perhaps its time for another look into this matter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join