It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to mutate a race and not come face to face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

We never seem to know what really happened in our ancient past, sure we have lots of relics,ideas and theories. But still, it feels like we are just fumbling in the dark, as if biggest fact has been overlooked. How is it that we have forgotten it all, we havent got a clue, maybe a hunch but not a clue.If humanity had an enemy in the ancient past, they sure as well did a great job of dissapearing from our minds.We are not sure who, when and how, only some suspicions remains.

So once again I will add to the never ending chain of theories. This time not so much in a factual attempt, but rather an imaginary pictoral quest, with a tough of tongue in cheek. I shall begin by asking questions?
Isnt it not so that all enemies look for you to give up? To raise your arms and surrender to their will. After that, to follow their orders blindly and not question anything.
So lets us imagine a past, where our enemy was visible in the physical world. In otherwords we could see this leader and his followers and gradually know its reasons for ruling. If at first, we were fooled, after a lot of time we may have realized that instead of being a friend it was much more of a foe.

The enemy could see their never ending plan was not going to work. Total worldwide rebellion of the laws laid down in that time. What did this mean? world wide war against the world wide rulers. The face of the common enemy was known.
What did they do? As usual a plan b was devised. But before that could be implanted, all of that revealing history must be destroyed. Most of the human race must be destroyed or transformed.So after many wars and that means each and every type imaginable, it was decided that to start afresh a catastophe was needed. This would wipe the slate clean and new era could begin. So after the fire and the floods,a method of limited growth would be needed. A certain amount of time would be utilized to allow nature to destroy any truly worthwhile evidence.

The enemy must never be seen again, if not a total recall could be triggered.Language must be fractured and regions must hate other regions. As the homo novus grows they must be limited, in case the rebellion was reborn.
What methods would you use that are currently functional today?
Where do you think the best hiding places would be?
Of course I have my ideas, but it would be nice if we rebuilt the puzzle.

edit on 3-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: spell mistake

edit on 3-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: wrong word

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Curiously,

The second picture down in your thread, where is it from?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

I was thinking that one myself, I've seen a lot of strange hieroglyphic in my time, yet I haven't seen this one? Please do tell when you get a chance.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
double post
edit on 11/12/2011 by sparky8580 because: double post

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

I am not 100 percent sure but I think its from a book by Anton Parks The chronicles of Girku. Its not meant to be authentic. Just imaginary.

new topics

top topics

join