It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Media Steers us into War and what TPTB Want to Take from YOU - Video

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I know that most ATS members are already well-aware of the fact that the media is a huge propaganda machine on behalf of TPTB/our Government, but I thought this video illustrated it quite well. This video needs to be shared with your family and friends so that they open their eyes and realize what it is they are watching on TV. The blatant lies are nothing less than disgusting. I am trying very hard these last few months to open as many eyes as I can. It's slowly working, but I definitely can't do it on my own. I know many of you are already working on doing the same thing, but we need to work harder. We can't let them win. The world is going down the toilet and we need to show people who is responsible and why.

Most Americans are people who have never been aware of the propaganda they've been subjected to because for the most part they have led very comfortable lives compared to people of other countries. They have their luxuries, they are free to travel, free to create ideas and businesses, free to do almost anything they want..... until now.

9/11 changed everything. 9/11 was used to pass horrific laws against the U.S. citizens (most recently the NDAA). As more and more people were subjected to these laws and inconveniences over the last 10-11 years, more of them began to question WHY it had to be the way it is. Maybe not at first, but years later we ask ourselves WHY? It's simple. They want full control of you, your money, your possessions and your soul. They don't want you to have the ability to fight back. They will take away your every resource. They'll take away your prosperity, your self-respect, your trust of your family and neighbors, your freedom, your property and all it takes to find the time to speak out and act against the tyrants. They are trying to put fear into your heart so that you'll allow them the power to "protect" you. We've been asleep at the wheel too long. We need to wake the hell up, and we need to wake up those close to us. Please do your best in these coming days, weeks, months. Our futures depend on it!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Corbett is always good stuff.
Definately recommend him to any who have not seen his vids.
good vid thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Thanks for taking the time to watch. This is the only video I've seen from him, but I will be checking the rest out as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Good stuff.
Corbett is featured a lot on Sibel Edmonds website.
Boiling Frogs Post

This is an excellent site for an in depth look at the crimes committed by our government in the middle east among other issues.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Excellent video, thanks for sharing.

Instead of our usual nightly news shows, it would be nice to have this shown on every channel when most folks are expecting their normal dose of usual brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It is interesting that there has been two threads this morning on TPTB manipulating news for war and a thread on Peace in the World.

You see very few posts on either, the majority of posts on a thread for Peace, are actually promoting war.
It is sad really.

Talk about Denying Ignorance. One wonders whether there are enough people in this world to turn the tide.

Most wouldn't take the fifteen or so minutes out of their lives to watch a video like this, since they don't seem to be interested in knowing the truth.

For most it seems they desire excitement in their life even if it does mean being a sheeple.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by herenow

I have noticed the other thread as well. I thought it was an interesting coincidence. Bottom line is that the harder the media tries to suck us into their void of despair, the more mistakes they make... which is causing even the ordinary man or woman to notice, step back and reevaluate what they are hearing and seeing. It's an incredibly slow process with all the distractions of everyday life, but it is happening. With our help it will happen a lot faster.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Some folks are starting to see thru the veil.

I should have a few more years on this planet and I intend to continuously do my best to attempt to break the hold that main stream media has on people.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I suggest We "rob" the power elite who control Our media (and make LOTS of money supplying the wars They incite and "rebuilding infrastructure") of Their power. How?

Please visit My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... to find out.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

How about we put them in uniform, stick a gun in their hands and ship them off to the countries they'd like to fight in? Maybe they need a little hands-on experience to decide whether war is worth the lives and the tax payer money they so freely like to spend.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by Amaterasu

How about we put them in uniform, stick a gun in their hands and ship them off to the countries they'd like to fight in? Maybe they need a little hands-on experience to decide whether war is worth the lives and the tax payer money they so freely like to spend.

That won't free Us from poverty and hunger... But I like the idea. [grin]

Still... If We raise awareness of what We have in black ops...We CAN eliminate poverty and hunger AND war.

top topics

join