It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems Within America Compared To Other Countries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by steveknows

It's not the lack of adequate weapons that concerns me, more the fact that we've had a new generation that have no idea how to defend themselves, whereas our generation had guns as a staple. Most kids wouldn't know how to hold a gun much less shot one these days. I would be more comfortable with my semi-auto .22 or my pump action shotgun than the slow loaders I'm forced to use...

As for labour the only hope they have is to install a different dictator before the next election even gets in the wind. Not that I would want Tony "GST" Abott in power either...

It's really just a case of the lesser of two evils in this country...

Bingo. You just hit the nail on the head. The kids today wouldn't know what to do wtih them. I remember in Sydney you could buy high powerd guns off the rack at the rear of a toyworld store. And most kids had an air rifle their dad bought them or a bb gun they bought themselves at toyworld.

I think Abbot is the lesser. Let him in now and take care of him later. Anything to get rid of Gillard.
edit on 4-1-2012 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil, lets hope the lesser keeps on getting lesser........

new topics

<< 1   >>

join