It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn The Rules Of The Game - They Want To Trigger World War III - Dont Fall For It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seems to me that the real enemy of all the people on the Earth is the governments of the Earth. It seems that those who would rule are all twisted. The very desire to rule others is demented, we've been conditioned to accept it but, truly, that and that alone is the basis for all of this. For even that, the ability to control, is the true goal of amassing great wealth. People who seek to rule and who seek riches in order to control others are sick tickets. Their brains are diseased.

Can you see how far we being sleeping?

Can we get that Thread as far as we can?

Can you connect the dot?

Can you for a second think about our new generation been born in dump feed with poison disease sex and more so we can be blind.

Think about before it is to late,

To be honest I truly believe in the last year before what ever will happen.

Do no be stupid, Think what the US are getting ready. NDAA are in full effect folks.

Wake up!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I can say that people on Earth are being distracted, by the Government, and by other things like mainstream media. You can only hope that everyone will begin to realize what the hell is going on around them and start voicing their opinions instead of being glued to the tube.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The moves are being subtly covered by manipulated world hot spots where we focus our fears while the net is slowly drawn tighter by increments in legeslation which cancels the very freedoms we are founded on....
The insidious bloodthirsty agenda is well on its way to that nuclear war the elite wishes upon the rabble of the world....the useless feeders.....
As if genius was some respector of social class or wealth criterion.....
As if they alone deserve to to live and prosper, and the rest of us are sacrificed .......
Yep we are awakening.....
We are comming for you bankers too....your imminent arrest and trial awaits you.....
Those whose hands are bloody with crimes against humanity better hide deep and well, because when the people fully awaken, there will be a reckoning for these crimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm reminded of a poster who had been told to "Wake up!" He said something like "Ok, ok, I'm up. What do you want?"

And that's my problem. I vote, but as you know, I've been told many times that that is useless. I talk to my friends and family about my positions.

But it seems the movement is looking for more. For people to stand in the front of the protesters and provide cover for the group's leaders. For the first victims to become martyrs, sacrificing freedom or their lives. Telling us sheep to do some serious protesting like kidnapping bankers to hold them for a "people's trial," or toppling the government.

Sorry, but I don't believe that if I don't get out and get pepper sprayed and arrested, the country will collapse.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2012 by charles1952 because: Sorry, double post

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That is not the all point....

Just share the old new becoming the new of everyday`s living.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

We know psychopaths seek power, power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely. As we know being a psychopath doesnt mean they run round hacking people up with an axe, but we also know they will go to war without any thought or regret. They seek to over power everyone for thier own ends, anyone who threatens thier power hungry appetite will be killed, plain and simple.

These people truely believe they have the right to kill anyone they like.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I believe that what we are seeing all around the world today are true psychopaths (those in power) at work who are working themselves up into a frenzy to inflict the worst possible scenario at which normal human beings will be at the center of their inflictions. Some say that the end of 2012 will be a 'new age' dawning (I don't believe 'the end of the world' thingee!) and these psychopaths will use this 'new age' thing to glorify their purpose to further their own ends. A good description of these modern day psychopaths comes from an article called, "BEWARE THE PSYCHOPATH, MY SON" By Clinton Callahan www.whale.to... It is a MUST READ and please circulate far and wide article. I like this article because it helps me to understand the mind of those in power and how everyone (all us sane people) will be able to perhaps defeat these maniacs globally!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 100pcFREEDOM
I believe that what we are seeing all around the world today are true psychopaths (those in power) at work who are working themselves up into a frenzy to inflict the worst possible scenario at which normal human beings will be at the center of their inflictions. Some say that the end of 2012 will be a 'new age' dawning (I don't believe 'the end of the world' thingee!) and these psychopaths will use this 'new age' thing to glorify their purpose to further their own ends. A good description of these modern day psychopaths comes from an article called, "BEWARE THE PSYCHOPATH, MY SON" By Clinton Callahan www.whale.to... It is a MUST READ and please circulate far and wide article. I like this article because it helps me to understand the mind of those in power and how everyone (all us sane people) will be able to perhaps defeat these maniacs globally!

Really...and you think that these people who are dependent upon sales and buisness want to start WWIII? This is one of the most illogical statements I have seen on this board. You don't kill what feeds you.

I suggent some of you spend some time in other countries around the world and feel what it is like just to survive before condeming those who allow you the oppertunity to sit at home bitching on a site. You are soft and ill informed. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And......

Who's running the Governments????

Someone far more powerful, than mankind is prepared to deal with....

However, thankfully, we have an intercessor.....

Just my.... well, you know.......

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There are hundreds and hundreds of videos on YouTube of the Globalists stating publicly that they are seeking a New World Order... There are still people out there who view this theory as conspiracy, but when the North American, African and Asian Unions are formed and then merged to create the New World Order, it will be too late...

Check these video's of Globalists admitting their guilt
www.theglobalistreport.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by Andrew82Melb because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by Andrew82Melb because: Editing the post to add the full URL and not the Bitly link

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
RIP Whistleblower Rik Clay

theres compelling evidence of plans to make a nuclear false flag attack on London Olympic scheduled to take place in London, England from 27 July to 12 August

illuminati card game.. 5 men wearing shirts that has the same colors as the olympic rings, in big ben card is blown

japan ginza wako clock is missin 1'oclock...

clock reads 11:18, there are people coming up with new poss meaning everyday... latest:
3 of August. or 3+8=11 = Lucifer
2+3+4+5+6+7= 27 july
or in 2016 japan clock tower is blown up, or maybe in olympics as per above, who knows...

except that they are that occultly ritualistic in all their massacres

new topics

top topics

join