It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic, so I really don't know what to think. My gut tells me it's not real, but hey, you never know! I figured this would be the best place to get an answer

This picture was taken by my friends cousin in NJ. I've only met her once so I don't know much about her, I dont know if she's computer savvy or if she would waste her time to fake this picture. She said she was taking pictures of her room before and after cleaning.

Here is the link...

Look in the mirror!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
IMO, looks like a ghost application for a phone, such as iPhone Ghost App....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Not real. You can see the reflection go over the door.
2nd

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Spooky

This picture kinnda made me not want to look at it after a while, it does seem like theres a shadow in the mirror but not on the door. But then I gotta ask me, who takes pictures in that angle and for what?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Looks like the ghosts you see often in Japanese and South Korean movies.

Gonna have to side agree with GEL on this.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I phone ap, I have seen this
same one several times.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I like how ever since The Ring came out, ghosts have decided to emulate the little girl and put their hair over their face. I guess there is fashion even in the afterlife.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
Spooky

This picture kinnda made me not want to look at it after a while, it does seem like theres a shadow in the mirror but not on the door. But then I gotta ask me, who takes pictures in that angle and for what?

She said she was taking before and after pictures when she was cleaning her room, but I agree, it's a very weird angle!!! Not much to show!

And I didn't know about that iphone app....oops!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by greeneyedleo

If its not an iphone app then that ghost is internet famous and quite the traveler.

Sorry OP, your friend tricked you. you've been punked!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

If its not an iphone app then that ghost is internet famous and quite the traveler.

Sorry OP, your friend tricked you. you've been punked!

Can you post a link to back this up?

I believe you, but it helps to have a source to a claim

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yes ill try to post a link... Its kinda a pain on my phone so it may take a while. there was a similar picture with a similar story on here not even a month ago.

ETA: Link 1 in this thread, the second picture has a "ghost" that is identical to the one in the OP's picture. This is the ats thread from last month.

Link 2 this link explains how easy it is to hoax a ghost pic with iphone. I can add more links if needed(?)

edit on 2-1-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First ask yourself "why would anybody take a pic of basically nothing?" The answer would be to insert a photo shopped fictional character of the movie The Ring.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Mentioning the iphone app was proof enough, lol.
Sorry I dont frequent this forum on a regular basis to have seen last months post.
the end

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sadgirl

So... I was messin around with your pic and I thought I would bring my mess here and leave it for others to review. Personally, I couldn't find anything out and out wrong with this. But I just know how to use ATS upload is all.

There are a number of Ghost Girl YouTubes that resemble this and I am sure these are faked. Do a google search for "ghost girl" and click on "videos" to see more...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am going to have to go with faked, first off why would she be randomly taking pics in her room? especially this one appears to be of nothing in particular. Also why didnt she send any other pics to see if there was anything of note in any of the others. Secondly that looks way to crisp and clear to be a real ghost and with so many apps for the iphone and droid and all the others out there is is more than likely done with the app. Do you know how she sent the pic? did she send it from her phone? if so that is a dead give away. It looks to me that she too a random picture and used the app to put it in the picture then send if off and see what kind of reaction she could get. thirdly I am not sure that ghosts give off reflections in the mirror so that could be another. Thanks for sharein tho.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Damn, that looks scary!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
We're all missing the real issue here... was this the "before the room was cleaned" or "after the room was cleaned" shot?

Only kidding, who takes before and after shots of their room being cleaned and why? It's not even a photo of the room, one you could look at and say, "Oh my, what a dirty/clean bedroom you've got!". The main focus isn't the room itself but the mirror/door/corner of the ceiling.

I have clutter on my ceiling, anti-gravity clutter which i can't clean as my stils are broken.

Damn you, anti-gravity clutter!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by sadgirl

So... I was messin around with your pic and I thought I would bring my mess here and leave it for others to review. Personally, I couldn't find anything out and out wrong with this. But I just know how to use ATS upload is all.

There are a number of Ghost Girl YouTubes that resemble this and I am sure these are faked. Do a google search for "ghost girl" and click on "videos" to see more...

Here is the photo she used. Check out the dark pleat down the center of the dress.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is not real. The "ghost" is such a common image that we should know that it is hoaxed.

top topics

join