It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Royal family kill this man?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Oh well there is another Royal Family coverup, i bet the police come back and say something like "the male found suffered a heart attack" or "we are NOT looking for anyone in connection with this death" or the big one "We have found NO foul play suggesting anything suspicious surrounding this mans death".

Nothing suspicious...

Besides the fact they decided to tell the public a body was found outside Buckingham Palace 6 months after they allegedly found it.

Given that the body was 3 years old, they had no choice but to pretend they found it before the wedding. Or admit the security didn't bother searching there...
edit on 3/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Of course a member of the Royal Family played no part in it! Are you stupid? If any member wanted to commit such an act you think they're stupid enough to drop the body right outside their own palace? Use a brain!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The police have just reported on Sky News that its not a man, but a woman. The police spokesman said that the remains will be "recovered" and taken to a nearby hospital.

There was no mention of the word "body" just remains, this alone says that she had been there for a good while.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
I can't believe the comments on here. This man died three years ago. His body was found in March. After all coronary reports, investigations by police to find living relatives to no avail, they gave details to the press in October for reporting. No murder by the the Queen, no conspiracy just a sad alcoholic American whom was left to his own devices.

Indeed. Plus think of all the resources available to the Royal Family. Be very assured if they did have anything to to with it
a) You would not find the body
b) You wouldn't find it on their door step.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
FFS.
If The Royal Family are as powerful as some on here imagine do you honestly think they'd have to dirty their own hands by killing some drunken dosser and leaving his body close by and then compounding the issue by allowing details to be released to the general public?

This is not a murder conspiracy involving The Royal Family.

It's threads like this that damage the credebility of genuine conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
The police have just reported on Sky News that its not a man, but a woman. The police spokesman said that the remains will be "recovered" and taken to a nearby hospital.

There was no mention of the word "body" just remains, this alone says that she had been there for a good while.

That's the other body they just found. Not this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: added link

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Of course a member of the Royal Family played no part in it! Are you stupid? If any member wanted to commit such an act you think they're stupid enough to drop the body right outside their own palace? Use a brain!

Who would think the RF would be that stupid to drop a dead body off in front of their own home? Well quite a few people really. Who would suspect them and take action against it to find out if it was them? Would be a pretty good way to kill someone and get away with it really.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
It's threads like this that damage the credebility of genuine conspiracy theories.

Then explain why it apparently took 6 months to tell the public a body had been found there. The latest one they told us the very next day.

Or why thousands of people daily walked within 50 metres an unburied, decomposing body and none could smell it.

These questions need to be answered, IMO.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
what if someone is actually planting the dead bodies at the royal locations after staging these 'annoyances"

what if it has nothing to do with the royal family at all?

what if they just know something or do not want to be a part of something and someone is making a stink for them?

or what if they just need the money from the press?

oh dear...so many possibilities in a world of chaos.

my main point being, why would the bury him so damn close?
edit on 2-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

This is sort of what I was thinking.

However it might be someone staging a crime to draw attention to a real one? Make people look closer...because I think the Royal Family has the ways and means to make this poor unfortunate fellow vanish like Jimmy Hoffa. No body, no crime. Food for fish and fish don't tell tales...you get the picture.

Not thinking the Royal Family is above such a thing...Puleeze.
I think the Queen is a lizard and she killed poor Diana.
I don't spread that around though. I have no proof!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Have you been to the area concerned?

I have and I'm not surprised nobody smelt or saw it.

The island isn't really that accessible and dead bodies don't really smell that much in open areas especially in urban areas where smells and aroma's intermingle constantly.

I have absolutely no doubt that The Royal Family have been involved in countless conspiracies over the years, some probably involving murder and other heinous crimes, but I very much doubt this is one.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Have you been to the area concerned?

I have and I'm not surprised nobody smelt or saw it.

Haven't been there in person, but I've spend at least an hour looking at it on Google street view.

People downwind from it would have surely smelled it during stages of decomposition. And the way that path goes around it, there are always going to be people downwind from it.
I can accept that most would have just assumed it to be a rancid smell, but as soon as a police officer (or anyone who had smelled a decomposing body before) got a whiff of it, they would have identified the smell immediately for what it was. From what I've been told, once you smell a decomposing body, you never forget it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Still searching for any reference to a body found outside the palace before October. Nothing yet, but I did find this article, which has an extra interesting bit:

Initial police findings ruled Mr Moore's death suspicious, but an autopsy found no evidence of trauma or injury.

www.couriermail.com.au...

edit on 3/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Maybe they turned in to there lizard form and got a bit peckish

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The Royal Family hasn't killed anybody outside of when Prince Philip was in the Navy during WW2 and even then, it's a little iffy if he even saw frontline action.

By the way, the body found at Sandringham on New Year's Day is female.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
can you imagine how many people the royal family killed or ATE. But doesn't matter because this case will be cover up as usual
edit on 3-1-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
can you imagine how many people the royal family killed or ATE. But doesn't matter because this case will be cover up as usual
edit on 3-1-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

It already is (or has) been. We were told in October "by the way, 6 months ago we found a body outside the gates of Buckingham Palace. The police thought it was suspicious at the time, so we thought we would let you know about it".

Why did they tell us about this one at Sandringham the very next day? They could have just told us about it in June instead...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join