It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Royal family kill this man?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
And here is where common sense, logic, and a little bit of intelligence can be your friend.
Look at the first picture. See the black line between the two diagonal 'pink' roads? That's the great big wrought iron gates and fence outside the palace. It's patrolled by guards. They may be wearing red tunics and bearskins, but they are crack infantry.
Now look at the picture showing the circle. Behind the circle is a huge amount of park.

Now...is it possible that something happened in the park without the royals or guards seeing/hearing?

Of course it is.

Is it more likely that anyone killing this man came from the park, or from the palace?
Thought so. Move along.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It should also be noted that the latest body to be found on Royal property was reported in the press the very next day, before he/she was identified:

An investigation was launched after a dog walker discovered the remains at 4pm on New Year’s Day just a mile from the Royal Stud and less than two miles from the estate’s main residence.

Human remains found on Sandringham Estate

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
how is it that easy to run around there?

come on, a burglar could make out like a damn bandit if it is that easy.

It's ENGLAND, surely they have some nasty dogs around there... motion detectors anyone?

I guess the queen is struggling bad?

maybe someone is just trying to make her LOOK bad?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
By the way, you should look at how much land is owned by the Queen and other royals.

Pop quiz:
You've whacked someone annoying, and you are one of the most recognizable people in history.
Do you...
a) have the body hidden in bushes just yards from the centre of the royal world?
b) have the body taken somewhere remote for a speedy disappearance?
c) bemoan the fact that as one of the richest, and most powerful people in the universe you have to resort to whacking nut-jobs in the street where you live rather than having a henchman follow them home etc.

Non event.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Now...is it possible that something happened in the park without the royals or guards seeing/hearing?

Of course it is.

What about them smelling?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
maybe someone is just trying to make her LOOK bad?

Would you risk dumping a body in an area where there are crack soldiers present?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Is it more likely that anyone killing this man came from the park, or from the palace?

I don't believe he died there at all. My opinion is he was dumped there long after he died.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This man was homeless. He used the park and often slept on this Island. Many did by going through the water with their clothes in a plastic bag. He was found with a yellow pillow so obviously he was often on this Island. He also had a vodka bottle tied to his clothing.
The royal family did not know of his activities with the mail that he sent as it was filtered by trained palace staff and sent to the police.
If you google The Telegraph you will get all the information you need. I haven't mastered linking yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
This man was homeless. He used the park and often slept on this Island. Many did by going through the water with their clothes in a plastic bag.

I was just looking at the island on Google Earth street view. There are literally thousands of people who walked within 50 metres of where he was every day. This body was not buried.

The fact others apparently went to this island regularly (there is even a boat at the island on Google Earth street view) and also didn't smell anything proves to me his decomposing body was never there.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Shame there are no specific details of the correspondence he sent to the Queen.

Apparently one of his 'peculiar letters' was over 600 pages long.

Be good to read some of the contents of these letter as it's always interesting to get glimpses of insanity.
edit on 3/1/2012 by alienanderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Isn't this old news?
Didn't this man have mental health problems and was an alcoholic, and was from some European country, who was obsessed with the Queen and wanted to die in sight of her home?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Isn't this old news?
Didn't this man have mental health problems and was an alcoholic, and was from some European country, who was obsessed with the Queen and wanted to die in sight of her home?

He was from the United States.

He was obsessed with the Queen, but not because he liked her. He appeared to threaten the Royal family on more than one occasion. And he wasn't shy about letting them know who he was.

Mr Moore, who was in his late sixties when he died, was said to have sent hundreds of “strange and offensive” packages to the Queen over a period of 15 years, including obscene photographs. Some of the “peculiar” letters ran to 600 pages, and he had also posted a copy of his passport and boxes falsely warning that they contained dangerous substances.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

the body was on an island in a lake - no one routinely came within 20m of it - bodies dont smell that much - unless in confined spaces

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I also believe the stench of a decomposing body there would have been noticed by someone...

People may have noticed a smell it but not been able to locate the source as it was on an island. Depending on weather conditions and how many rats etc. destroyed the body and how quickly we can't just assume what the smell would have been like. If the guy died 3 years before the wedding, there would be little left of a body by last year. He was a 60 year old alcoholic who lived rough, quite likely he would die out there.

Also if somebody killed or dumped this body they would've had to swim/boat out there to do it, why would they bother?

On the other hand.....If I did have my serious conspiracy hat on (which I do quite a bit
) I would theorise that this guy was watching the Royals and saw something he shouldn't , possibly involving 8 foot reptoids. He was dumped on the island as it has some weird occultic significance to these creatures.
edit on 3-1-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Maybe they aren't getting enough media attention so find transients to plant in stragetic positions around their homes? There is another 4 bodies that have not been found as yet and when they find them.... it will be another Masonic conspiracy...because the placement of the bodies make the shape of their star.

It is one of the household staff... everytime he kills a transient...he actually thinks they are one of her corgis...he is sick and tired of cleaning up after them AND they eat better than he does...so has decided to kill 'known' fruitieloops and put them near the gardens/homes so the Queen will finally get rid of her corgis and get a real dog...that lives in a kennel and craps outside?

Na... sorry, me just being silly.

The real truth is that the entire Regal Family are in danger and there is a serial killer in their circle.

edit on 3/1/2012 by Thurisaz because:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

yep the killer kept him in the dungeon and when he finally died moved his body.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

the body was on an island in a lake - no one routinely came within 20m of it - bodies dont smell that much - unless in confined spaces

Well, I've smelt a dead fox from 50 metres, and a dead horse from nearly 500.

If you are downwind from it, the smell does carry. Something the size of a human would be easily detectable downwind from 50 metres.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
On the other hand.....If I did have my serious conspiracy hat on (which I do quite a bit
) I would theorise that this guy was watching the Royals and saw something he shouldn't , possibly involving 8 foot reptoids. He was dumped on the island as it has some weird occultic significance to these creatures.

Occult significance?

Like the Royal family disposing of the remains of people who cause them trouble on an island?

Princess Diana:

Robert James Moore:

And I guess you could even wonder why poor James was found in St James park...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Its the Royal family we are talking about here,
I would'nt put anything past that lot.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Oh well there is another Royal Family coverup, i bet the police come back and say something like "the male found suffered a heart attack" or "we are NOT looking for anyone in connection with this death" or the big one "We have found NO foul play suggesting anything suspicious surrounding this mans death".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join