It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Royal family kill this man?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This article came to my attention while looking at a thread posted today by Corruption Exposed:

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

In the article, it states another man, the body of Robert James Moore was found outside Buckingham Palace in October, six months before the Royal wedding:

Robert James Moore sent hundreds of letters to the Queen and was driven by his obsession to set up home within sight of Buckingham Palace, on an island in St James’s Park.
But somehow his camp that he set up by went unnoticed until a tree surgeon uncovered the remains of his body in October, as many as three years after his death.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here is where he was found:

www.adelaidenow.com.au...

This is the same fountain in the picture, in April, the day of the Royal wedding:

The Royal wedding was in April, that means he was there at this time. He was apparently a nuisance to the Royal family, even threatening them with what he claimed to be dangerous substances:

Mr Moore, who was in his late sixties when he died, was said to have sent hundreds of “strange and offensive” packages to the Queen over a period of 15 years, including obscene photographs. Some of the “peculiar” letters ran to 600 pages, and he had also posted a copy of his passport and boxes falsely warning that they contained dangerous substances.

Are we expected to believe that a gardener found him, and security for the Royal wedding didn't?
edit on 2/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: accidently wiped my own post

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think they whack people for the fun of it even.
Rich white folks are nuts

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
what if someone is actually planting the dead bodies at the royal locations after staging these 'annoyances"

what if it has nothing to do with the royal family at all?

what if they just know something or do not want to be a part of something and someone is making a stink for them?

or what if they just need the money from the press?

oh dear...so many possibilities in a world of chaos.

my main point being, why would the bury him so damn close?
edit on 2-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Don't think so.

Why would they dump a body right outside the palace?

And if they had it somewhere else for a few years, and just recently moved it as you suggest, why not dump it in the sea or bury it deeeep-- or anything else then dump it out in the lawn by the fountain??

edit on 1/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Don't think so.

And if they had it somewhere else for a few years, and just recently moved it as you suggest, why not dump it in the sea or bury it -- or anything else then dump it out in the lawn by the fountain??

exactly, but eerily... they KNEW him?

what are the odds of that? someone almost HAD to have planted it or they planted on themselves to makeit look like it was OBVIOUSLY planted.

oh my head.

this really spins it indeed. something is up here...has to be!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Because seeing Her Majesty throw someone off the nearest bridge in her night clothes is simply unbecoming of a lady!

"Oh Buggerit Phillip, let's just hide him under these bushes right here..."

edit on 2/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Had he been laid anywhere for years it would take quite a bit to identify him.

London is full of rats, and other vermin. A guy around my way, when i was about 17 was murdered. Dumped under a railway arch way thing....by the morning he had no face where fox's and rats had started to eat him.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

"out back" is exactly the place all the tourists stand to stare and wave. The general public (from Buckingham Palace Road) get to view their "house" from the rear only.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Don't think so.

Well, somebody did. I would imagine that area is under heavy camera surveillance too.

I don't believe it was there at the time of the wedding.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
... it is very possible. Read this:

British royalty dined on human flesh
www.dailymail.co.uk...

and see this:

Mass genocide of Mohawk children by UK Queen and Vatican
www.youtube.com...

some more:

coverup for Elizabeth Windsor
exopolitics.blogs.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I also believe the stench of a decomposing body there would have been noticed by someone...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I don't really have much to say about this, it's really creepy and almost hard to believe. What I do have to add is your research skills are very impressive to say the least.

Nice thread, star and flag.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

This is how the article states he was found in October:

Mr Moore's makeshift camp, some 91 metres from the entrance to Buckingham Palace, went unnoticed until March 15, when a gardener was sent to work in the area.

Actually that article states he was found in March. That is the article the pic came from:

www.adelaidenow.com.au...

This one says he was found in October:

But somehow his camp that he set up by went unnoticed until a tree surgeon uncovered the remains of his body in October, as many as three years after his death.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 2/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This article states he was found "earlier this year" (2011). I can find no articles stating a body was found there dated before October.

James' body was discovered on West Island, which is at the end of St James's Park near the palace, by a tree surgeon earlier this year.

Body of royal family obsessive found near Buckingham Palace
edit on 2/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why do these October articles claim "a body has been found" yet some state it was "found" in March?

A MAN who sent hundreds of letters to Queen Elizabeth II has been found dead in a park near Buckingham Palace, as long as three years after his death.

Mr Moore's makeshift camp, some 91 metres from the entrance to Buckingham Palace, went unnoticed until March 15, when a gardener was sent to work in the area.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Can anyone find an article from before the wedding, stating a body has been found outside Buckingham Palace? Surely it would have made the news somewhere...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Can't do the traditional fox hunt anymore in England. Might as well hunt people. This has conspiracy written all over it. Great find.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There appears to be no evidence whatsoever that a body was found outside Buckingham Palace in March. It appears that we have only been told about it in October. I find it very convenient that they have "backdated" this discovery until before the wedding.

The decaying body of an American said to be obsessed with the Queen of England was found near Buckingham Palace earlier this year, British authorities revealed this week.

slatest.slate.com...

It was there for three years, right outside the front gate and nobody even smelled it?

Unless someone can find an article stating a body was found there in March, I'm calling BS. Big time!

edit on 3/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I can't believe the comments on here. This man died three years ago. His body was found in March. After all coronary reports, investigations by police to find living relatives to no avail, they gave details to the press in October for reporting. No murder by the the Queen, no conspiracy just a sad alcoholic American whom was left to his own devices.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
I can't believe the comments on here. This man died three years ago. His body was found in March. After all coronary reports, investigations by police to find living relatives to no avail, they gave details to the press in October for reporting. No murder by the the Queen, no conspiracy just a sad alcoholic American whom was left to his own devices.

There is no evidence his body was found in March. This would have surely been in the press.

I can understand that it might take 6 months to identify him, but they would have at least have told us a body was found back then, instead of conveniently backdating it.

There still is the issue of why nobody noticed the smell of a decomposing body, that was not buried, right out the front of the palace.

edit on 3/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why do we care if the royals killed anyone?

They will always be shielded.

Who knows why - this world is crazy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join