It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo at pluto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ok i read a post on here earlier that said about a ufo on course to reach us by dec 2012,at time i didn,t think about it but surely if a ufo is on course to reach us then at current speed shudn,t matter,i mean people are trying to work it in to mayan propheices but if its a ufo then it can speed up and get here sooner,i,m pretty sure if they,ve managed to travel them kind of distances then they can go as slow or quick as they want,why shud it take till dec?i want the truth,not just some1 making up stories for it to coincide with a theroy.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

You want the truth about something that doesn't exist? Whoops, just told you the truth. Sorry.

**I hope I am wrong though, it would be great!**

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
i want the truth,not just some1 making up stories for it to coincide with a theroy.

Then I suggest if its truth you want, stop looking at 2012 stories

Me? Waiting for New Years 2013
So I get to demand answers

edit on 3-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

ok i read a post on here earlier that said about a ufo on course to reach us by dec 2012,at time i didn,t think about it but surely if a ufo is on course to reach us then at current speed shudn,t matter,i mean people are trying to work it in to mayan propheices but if its a ufo then it can speed up and get here sooner,i,m pretty sure if they,ve managed to travel them kind of distances then they can go as slow or quick as they want,why shud it take till dec?i want the truth,not just some1 making up stories for it to coincide with a theroy.

to be honest the only solutions is the following "only time will tell"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

i want the truth,not just some1 making up stories for it to coincide with a theroy.

Me? Waiting fro New Years 2013

Ahhh but the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind... the answer is blowing in the wind.

Especially around December of Any year

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Me? Waiting fro New Years 2013

Geez, will I have to change my name then or do I get banned?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK Sweet Pea...come Dec 2013...I'll answer just one question for you. Make it a good one Zorgon....

top topics

join