It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey Through an NDE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I havn't talked to another NDE'r in person in quite a while...I told my story to someone close to me that did not have an NDE and he kind of crushed me so I don't talk about it much. About a year ago I heard some people discussing it at a bar, I was really close to jumping in but that previous experience really hurt me. I can't wait to read yours

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
was linked here from another thread...

I had an NDE caused by a drug overdose in 2008, my memory of the entire event is sketchy but there are some details that really stick out. It hard for me to talk about it as it... kinda scares the hell out of me. This will be the most I have relayed about the event to anyone.

I was sitting on the couch, I couldnt move, I could see my body lying on the floor and one of my friends was trying to recussitate me. Another freind was kneeling down next to my body on the floor crying and panicing, he was also occupying some of the space that my "spirit"? legs were. I kind of realised what was going on and then the room changed. It was like both the dark and light in that room/space were emphasized--then smoke or mist started coming thru the wall and from directly in front of me came Thoth (ape/baboon form), who I recognised immediately holding a set of scales, and to my right was another entity, a humanoid with a birds head that looked like what I later have come to consider Horus. Almost identical to the representation in the pic below

The Horus identity unrolled a gold scroll and began to read from it in an unknown (and nonhuman) dialect. Thoth then spoke some words to me that I could understand but can not remember. It was a little like a court. Then it got dark and Thoth retreated into the smoke as it receded back thru the wall, I didnt notice Horus leave.

Out of the darkenss came a warrior, an indigenous Australian (Aborigine). He spoke to me in Nyungar (Noongar), which is the local indigenous dialect here then he pulled me from the couch onto the floor, back into my body.

The next thing I remember is being back in consious and asking my friends what happened--they said I died.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join