It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey Through an NDE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Your own psi field should be heightened from NDE, and I just fall into them, feel like Alice down the inner journey rabbit hole, but with my son, that was shared, and the inner discomfort and not trusting self, starts to vanish, slowly trusting self. In fact in this corrupt world, so glad to have that inner guidance now, because trust doesnt come easy and nothing out there is trustable but the inner journeys.

I spent most of my life trying to bend down my attenna, didn't like feeling people, sensing where they were, not being wrong, it was just too much sensory overload so hermit like is best for me. But after family had sitings, and started sharing ufology, and other things, like with my son, now I realize instead of running from the overwhelming stuff its more a part of my journey, and seeking and a gift.

Water, connecting to water, asking questions of your Soul, or Higher Power, Goodness above, and then going zen mind can bring some real answers too. But its like an altered state you can feel when you slipping somehow between channels getting through the matrix. I think Spirit assists.

My thread is more about the journey, awakening, getting in connection with your soul and soul answers and purpose.

I loved the rainbow bridge being something you literally traveled that was incredible.

All my life I tired to suppress that element, and then suddenly realized, nothing else but searching for truth, and purpose matters, save for the real people here, and not giving up on anyone here either, even if someone is only safe at a distance, you can send prayers, healing at a distance too. Everything to do with the people here counts, with life forms, of any kind really, life and love count, growth and learning count, but the rest pales in comparison to really doing the seeking, asking the question, activating your spirit/consciousness.

The journey you shared here is one of the most important parts to existence itself, those experiences are such gifts to the world. And aside from the love, the life and the people, nothing else matters really.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
People often speak of trust and faith. Well, those words don't mean much to me. I don't trust anything. I love everyone unconditonally, though some aren't safe up close. I trust some things about people if I know them well enough, but thats Understanding them. To me its not about putting your trust in something or having faith. Its about Understanding, and Seeking To Know First Hand. The journey.

So thank you for sharing, and the pictures too, making it visual. Because activating in others their own knowing and push to understand and know can change the the world we're in, bring so much more Light into the world.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Nice thread, Val. I canoe that death wouldn't be all that bad! It's the living that's so painful! Except for reading great book series' like Enders Game that allow you to teleport, temporarily, to new and wonderous worlds where your earth dramas do not matter one iota! Those moments aren't too bad
I do find it incredibly romantic that your memory of your boyfriend made you decide to leave the "sea of orgasms". I can't help but wonder if you are still together. I'm glad you came back to share the tale with the living world

A quick sort of last minute question... Do you believe in a Hell? Do you think you were especialy "good" and that is why you were allowed into this "heaven" of sorts? Or were you basically just as sinful as the average person? Just curious
Thanks again for sharing!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thank you for your beautiful story. Im sorry that you had to go through a horrific car accident to expierence it though.

I dabbled in astral projection in my younger years. When I saw the first picture you posted of the room with black walls, I knew your were for real because that is EXACTLY what I expierienced apon leaving my body.

The sensation of speed was incredable, but felt like no moving at all, all at the same time. It was not like I was being pushed or pulled or thrown or any other aceleration type event, it was just pure speed.

A few months ago I was meditating when I came into contact with a being/energy and we spoke. But just like you said it wasnt speaking, it was said through 'feelings'. It was as if the information that was passed to me would not have been able to be understood correctly if it was in spoken word.

Great job putting something into words that transends written language.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

How did L. Frank Baum (who wrote The Wizard of Oz) know so much about life? And death?

Lots of people don't believe in NDE's and think it is the body's last gasp of life shooting through whatever brain cells are left. I have never believed that. As a child I did not believe that although people tried to tell me Frank, When you are dead that is the end of it. I doubted it and KNEW there was no END to whatever constitutes me.

I think life after death is true and yours is the most vivid and comprehensible explanation of a NDE or what might happen and I have heard of many...Most religions claim it is true. It is not necessary to invent an afterlife and so I think those stories we call "religion" have a basis in fact from esoteric and ethereal souls, teachers and/or messengers. A few NDE's have changed minor details of their recollection. eg the fellow who claims to have been an atheist and died on a school trip to France. But even this does not deter me from a firm belief NDE's are a window into the next realm.

I am not sure how I know...I have never died but I know it is nowhere close to the end of us and in fact I think it is another beginning. Depak Chopra calls death..."Our Wedding with Eternity."
I am not sure it is for that long because look at this lifetime...it was short.
I think eternity is broken up into bits called lives for easy reference. It is a Wedding with the next life or next STEP. Planes of existence are above and below and like a giant staircase of stacked realities and we (individually and as a whole collective called humanity) are traveling...ascending (ascending generallyspeaking) We have isolated "snags" who appear to be descending, they may have to be pulled up by hand) but all are on a path to the uppermost realms and all are waiting for everyone to reach the top.

So now if you can imagine having your eyes closed, yet no feeling in the rest of your body, while feeling completely whole all the while, that is where I was at.
Not to change the subject I realized this sensation for a few weeks once when I gave up everything...caffeine, liquor, sugar and white flour, chemicals and processed foods. Interestingly I still ate small quantities of meat but after awhile on a hypoglycemic diet (like a month) I could no longer feel my body. This is the first I have heard it described. I was awake though with eyes open and walking around.
It was great. Reminded me of when I was a child, before the aches and pains and I made a mental note of the sensation. It was a little frightening "floating" all the time... so bit by bit I returned to my "normal" sucrose white flour, coffee drinking, junk eating diet and my... heavy feeling, anchored to the ground, mildly aching all the time... body.

Anyway...I drifted off here. Am not even done reading your thread and posts but had to tell you...

edit on 3-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
wow great story thanks for sharing!

when you mentioned the rainbow road i instantly thought of this,

"its called a road its called a rainbow road, its where you goo when you dieee"

www.youtube.com...

for some stupid reason it wont let me embed the video = /

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

NDE's are caused, or at least assisted by, the '___' which your pineal gland floods your brain with during the birth and death process. '___' is also released during REM sleep, and could be the reason we are able to dream. I would suggest, if you live in a country where it is legal to possess, to try taking some and seeing if you have a similar trip. Another substance to look into for spiritual purposes would be ibogaine.

Anyways, research both substances; you might be able to identify with some of what you experienced from reading about other people's '___' trips. Erowid is a great place to find information and experience reports on both '___' and Iboga.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thank you for your post. I found it to be quite entertaining.

I cannot wait to experience it myself

edit on 3-1-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: changed phrasing

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

NDE's are caused, or at least assisted by, the '___' which your pineal gland floods your brain with during the birth and death process.

What a "great" explanation. Actually, you explain nothing.

You know, i am not a hippie, i don't take drugs, nor did i ever have an NDE. But i had out-of-body experiences and i am personally convinced that this physical life is only ONE aspect of something much bigger.

The feeling of entities which know you/respective that *you* know *them*...or better...that there is another world BEYOND our physical world which is very familiar in some odd way...sounds familiar also.

You know, do some research..start by going back in history...WHY the older cultures took drugs to alter their state of minds....shamanism...religion....initiation rites...trance..meditation.."alien encounters"...OOBES.....NDES...angels...spiritual experiences.....etc..there is a very, very clear pattern there....and you will realize how those things are connected and how things all of a sudden make sense! (IMO..the pattern is so clear that someone must be blind not to see it!)

edit on 3-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A deeply felt thanks to you.....the story has both similarities and also differences from others who returned to share their experience,(Im glad you made it back......perhaps for this very reason.....)
I tend to agree the events are both objective, and subjective to the individuals level of perception and experience....as well as the state of their inner being at the time....
(i have read sensationalised versions where a hell is encountered ....)I can only surmise that it is totally personal to everyone when it happens....
It is ony the establishment programming that forbids such subjects to us ..............Yet these are the very questions which all men deem as the core mystery of life. as we know it.....We all want them answered.....
It is getting more obvious as the evidence mounts that body death is a transition but not an ending of awareness....
Your experience is a comfort, and encouragement to me, to keep looking........

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That is a very fascinating story, unfortunately I have never had an out of body experience so I have nothing really to add but I do have a question since I've noticed some people reply who meditate.
I meditate at least once a day, have pretty much for the last four years. I have experienced a great connection to critical thinking, my emotions are not nearly as wild, my brain and body just works better and I am a whole lot better of a person because of this.
However, I have tried to do the astral projection thing, I have followed the methods Robert Bruce recommends as well as some other alternative sources I have found on the web that sounded sincere enough. But I have never been able to. I get so far into a trance and at the time where a person begins to feel that disconnectedness from their body I also get these tingly, itchy, painlike, spots on my face, usually like right under my nose and around my cheeks. Those little spots of aggervating sensation always knock me out of trance because the more I work to ignore it the worse they get. Has anyone else heard of anything like that? Anyone know any solutions?
Oh and I am NOT trying to derail the thread, that is a very interesting story, and I seen it as an opportunity to ask some questions to people I thought may be like minded.
Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilsLettuce

The few astral projections I've achieved have been thatnks to a book called" New Age Hypnosis". Its a self hypnosis book with a boat load of different techniquies. Actually I had my first OBE while I was just reading the book, no joke. (scared the **** out of me, because I wasnt expecting it)

My meditation techniques are from Ekhart Tolles book "A new Earth" (also a GREAT book)

Good luck and remember to breath

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Wonderful story!

I am glad to hear you've had the great honour to have gotten a sneak peek at what lies beyond! I, personally have only caught a faint touch of that magic...
When me and my friend discussed the "other side" some time ago it ended up with him expressing, quite serioulsy "man, it is going to be so much fun to die!"
We laughed hard and the bizarreness of it all...

What I'd like to share, however, is the story of one of my work mates, back in the day.
She had been in a severe accident and was in a coma for several weeks. When she woke up (recovered just fine) she had to meet with a board of doctors and psychologists who asked her questions of what it had been like. All that fuzz beacuse she had mentioned that she had been "awake" the whole time, but at some totally different place!
She told me that she knew all about what happens after death and what lies beyond. I told her I didn't want to know (for different reasons, one of them becuase I didn't want to have surprise ruined) but she replied that she didn't intend to tell anyone anything about it.

That's all I had to say!
Thank you yet again for a marvellous read!

Love
/R.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Nice thread, Val. I canoe that death wouldn't be all that bad! It's the living that's so painful! Except for reading great book series' like Enders Game that allow you to teleport, temporarily, to new and wonderous worlds where your earth dramas do not matter one iota! Those moments aren't too bad
I do find it incredibly romantic that your memory of your boyfriend made you decide to leave the "sea of orgasms". I can't help but wonder if you are still together. I'm glad you came back to share the tale with the living world

A quick sort of last minute question... Do you believe in a Hell? Do you think you were especialy "good" and that is why you were allowed into this "heaven" of sorts? Or were you basically just as sinful as the average person? Just curious
Thanks again for sharing!

We are no longer together! We still "speak", but we suffered a tragic end two years after this happened. It was for the best

I in no way believe in hell. The only "hell" I can imagine is one in which you learned nothing from this life. I get the distinct impression, from my experiences, that this may be an experience you must repeat until a certain awareness is reached. As far as physical death, I feel strongly we all return to the "Source" I mentioned in the post. Great question

The only case I could make for a hell, being the devil's advocate (no pun intended), would be if one was so entirely convinced that they were "bad" or a "sinner" and believed staunchly that they were deserving of a hell, their death experience could -theoretically- be different. I don't believe it, but I have considered it, so I'll throw that out there

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
A few months ago I was meditating when I came into contact with a being/energy and we spoke. But just like you said it wasnt speaking, it was said through 'feelings'. It was as if the information that was passed to me would not have been able to be understood correctly if it was in spoken word.

That's incredibly exciting for you, the peace that "meeting" your entity (what I like to refer to it as) is not comparable to anything else I've ever experienced other than meeting my child for the first time.

I have often explained this "hearing through feeling" to people like a video download. Let us say we were speaking to each other, but take all of the physical imagery away. Reduce this to a void of blackness. We are transferring data between one another. I pick up your presence, you pick up mine. Initially upon contact we have an impression of what the other might be, in an esoteric sense. You would transfer to me the basic gist of your essence, I would receive it and send mine back to you. We would essentially give each other an idea of what type of file we were.

Instead of transferring the video and audio, we would skip that. We would simply transfer feelings. Often in the physical world we think of feelings in a limited amount, but here there is limitless feeling. You would transfer to me the feeling of the message you wanted to convey, this would come across absolutely clear without anything physical actually happening. As we are one with the whole, or the source, we are connected, we are the same. We can choose to address other parts of ourselves, which would be me addressing you in this example, like your brain would communicate with your body.

AKA- There is an apple on the table. I want to eat the apple. Extend hand, eat apple.

All orders happened between brain and body without verbal communication.

Maybe that's a crap explanation. That's all I got tho! Glad you could identify with my story

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

How did L. Frank Baum (who wrote The Wizard of Oz) know so much about life? And death?

edit on 3-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

I wonder this so very often.

It was all I could do while writing this not to compare the feeling in the Sea to the way the Wizard of Oz (the movie) portrayed the characters in the field of poppies. I left that out, but since you mention it I will explain.

When they go there (I have not seen it in a while, I may not remember completely correctly) they are initially on a mission, to get to the Emerald City. When they enter the field of poppies (Sea of Stars for me) suddenly they are euphoric, they forget what their purpose was, they want to stay there and sleep...that is the feeling that I had. If you begin to recall friends and family and purpose...you begin to awake back to the physical very slowly.

Maybe he had a NDE. Perhaps I will compare and contrast my NDE experience with the movie, that would be an interesting undertaking

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
wow great story thanks for sharing!

when you mentioned the rainbow road i instantly thought of this,

"its called a road its called a rainbow road, its where you goo when you dieee"

www.youtube.com...

for some stupid reason it wont let me embed the video = /

That is actually VERY strange for you to bring that up, because honestly it looks exactly like that. Just not Peach, Mario and the Toad. That guy, he's been there. LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

NDE's are caused, or at least assisted by, the '___' which your pineal gland floods your brain with during the birth and death process..

My experience has lead me down many many paths, one of which being '___' research papers and literature. I have read several books on this topic in particular, and I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilsLettuce
Anyone know any solutions?
Oh and I am NOT trying to derail the thread, that is a very interesting story, and I seen it as an opportunity to ask some questions to people I thought may be like minded.
Thanks for your time.

There is a simply MASSIVE Astral Projection thread here at ATS that I cannot seem to find right now (In a hurry). But this is a great place to start finding answers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing, it sounded absolutely beautiful.

Funny though, when you mentioned the rainbow road, all I could think of were the Rainbow Road tracks in the seven Mario Kart games released since 1992. Just noticed I'm not the first to say that, my apologies.

Woah, something freaky happened then.

I edited this post, hit the Edit button and found I was stuck on page 3 of this thread with the total number of pages reaching 6 yet no posts were visible at all to read. I go to the main Paranormal link to view this entire section and find this thread only has 2 pages.
edit on 3/1/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join