It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Registered - and already have one BIG question?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I'm Jai (a girl, I know its usually a guy's name.) I've been reading the information on ATS for months now, and I am finally registering and digging deeper. I think I pretty much understand all of the rules and whatnot, and I will have much insight to offer eventually, but right now I am learning. But just one question... can anyone tell me why the "Really Above Top Secret" forum comes up as a 404 when I try to read it? On the forums listing page it says the last post was 39 minutes ago so apparently some people can read it.... Why not me?

Thanks!!!!!

Jai

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome

The RATS forum is only available once you have enough posts. I think you need 200 posts first.

It helps keep out the rif raf

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Understood. Thanks!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

A "404" on the internet typically means the page you are trying to access is down.

I looked at it myself, and it's a special forum that only members with 200 posts or more can access.

I actually had no idea such a forum existed, thanks for pointing it out to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Welcome Jai! Snowspirit answered your question, but there is still plenty to tickle your fancy here. Use the search function for specific topics, or just scout around the subject forums. A mod will be along shortly with some guidelines. Enjoy the journey...

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
hi Jai.......my folks gave me a guys name too haha.........I feel ya
Once you actually GET into RATS you will make posts asking what the big deal is anyway? so pay no mind to it, as you will get there eventually....there is stuff there like one members true confession of having a crush on another member...........not joking. Sometimes something juicy gets posted, but juicy stuff is posted on the main board all the time.....
Welcome to ATS!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!!

edit on 2-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good to know that its not THAT big of a deal, not going to lie my curiosity was extremely piqued once Snow told me there was a posting requirement to get in. LOL.

I def agree that there are TONS of interesting things on this site.... I'll admit to lurking for a while now. I always come to this site after reading the ABC daily news to see what they ARENT reporting on.

Thanks again for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to learning!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I always come to this site after reading the ABC daily news to see what they ARENT reporting on.

You'd be surprised the sort of interesting and weird stories the MSM miss. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hello Jai and Welcome to ATS !!

There i also a "Below Top Secret" area which is also fun !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Welcome. Is it sacrilege to say I think RATS is overly impressed with itself? Oh well, enjoy the journey. Be open, be happy, and always question authority. The greatest club you can join (and you don't need an invitation) is that of the inquisitive people. Belong to that and it will keep you sharp, and young. Have fun.

Pax.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey Jai, Welcome to ATS

Hope you have a good time

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Jai----These are not the droids you seek..

(wave's Jedi hand in front of Jai's face....)

But hey..Welcome to ATS..

Best site on the internet!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

So which ones do I seek?

Thanks again everyone!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Anyone have any suggestions on where to start? I'm just a knowledge seeker, and am interested in posts that haven't been debunked. I am a true believer that humanity will find itself again in 2012, I haven't given up on us yet!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What are you interests then?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

Without being ridiculously vague, the current direction of humanity, the Anonymous movement (are they actually doing anything?), life on other planets, and current events. I'm in a weird place right now, I wake up everyday with this feeling like I'm going to find a missing piece of a puzzle, the answers to a question I've had inside of me my whole life (even though maybe I should be focusing on what the question actually is rather than an answer...)

edit on 2-1-2012 by AnonyJai because: current not currency

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the boards.
Look forward to your contributions.
beez

edit on 2-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just crossed my mind, very interested in ancient structures and mysteries. Especially the Great Pyramid, it bothers me that it has no capstone. I'm heading to the search page now to see what I can find but any suggestions would be truly appreciated! I was following the pyramids UFO topic thinking it may have been related but its closed now cuz everyone couldn't get along

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Jai...Welcome to ATS

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join