It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa governor says Bachmann, Gingrich may have to drop out if they finish poorly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

We obviously have very different sized feet. My feet aren't going to hustle over to vote for someone who has introduced a "life begins at conception" bill four times.

With all our other rights being taken away that would be the least of my worry's even if i was a female..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
The Governor was touring the state of Iowa with Perry today, he was stumping for him too.
This is an attempt to get discussion at caucus locations going to vote for Perry because Newt and Bachman are clearly going to be losers in Iowa. Newt already said he expects to lose in Iowa today in an interview.
Perry prabably is hoping for a third place showing.
Romney will be strong,
Ron Paul will slump down to his 12%-15% normalcy from all the homophobic, anti womens rights, racist baggage and his weak position on Iran. His supporters will alienate everyone at the caucus locations.
Perry will be neck and neck with Paul for third but could pass him..
Santorum looks like he will take the State with evangelicals backing him, once they clan up and support a candidate they decide the winner.

Tomorrow you will all weep at my prediction.

Quoting so you can't come back and edit. Look at pauls polling in 2008 compared to his actual caucus results. You might end up being the one weeping friend

new topics

<< 1   >>

join