It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the next 12 months.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ok, so we are not even 4 days into the start of 2012 and it seems people are chomping at the bit for conspiracies. I know common sense tells me i should take a 12 month vacation from here to save my own sanity but i cant seem to look away. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Its horrible and devastating but i cant look away.

First my observation and then my prediction.

Having a look at some of the leading threads at the moment such as the supposed Giant pyramid thats inbound or the closed state park because TPTB are trying to cover up a potential volcanic eruption. Its very apparent that the people who have invested so much hope and faith in 2012 being the year it all changes are starting to panic.

Panic because its finally dawned on them that if nothing comes to pass on Dec 21st 2012 they will have to concede that they were wrong and that aliens or god or the ninja turtles are not going to save them. They will have to take stock of reality and make a decision to either accept their fate as slaves or rise up change their fate.

As things escalate and still nothing happens im predicting that by mid year just before the US presidential elections this place is going to go bananas. I mean you are going to see some people loose the plot. There will be threads on a level of stupidity incredulity like you have never seen before on ATS. Logic and reason will be abandoned to be replaced by flights of fancy and paranoia.

This place is going to turn into a circus and you know the Roman invented the circus to keep the people distracted so they didnt revolt as Rome descended into chaos.

I hope im wrong and that people can maintain a level head and not jump to conclusions about things that will surely be occurring.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Have you no reverence? Do you respect nothing that is considered holy? Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael have done more for this planet than you have realized. Shame on you sir, shame!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Have you no reverence? Do you respect nothing that is considered holy? Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael have done more for this planet than you have realized. Shame on you sir, shame!

Your right my good man, The ninja turtles have more roots in reality than half the clap trap that get touted on these pages as reality and as such i shall like to add an amendment to my previous post.

The ninja turtles have done enough for the planet earth and its inhabitants they can have the year off

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This is the only thread in the Prophesies and Predictions forum I have ever agreed with and the only one that seems to have sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Having a look at some of the leading threads at the moment such as the supposed Giant pyramid thats inbound or the closed state park because TPTB are trying to cover up a potential volcanic eruption. Its very apparent that the people who have invested so much hope and faith in 2012 being the year it all changes are starting to panic

Apparently you have been on ATS that long? These have been topics for eons.

ETA: You have been a member quite a while! Surely this is nothing new to you?
edit on 2-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wait....You mean there has never been 'flights of fancy' on ATS before 2012? 2012 or no 2012, ATS will always be home to the strange, the stupid and the spectacular.

Isn't that why we love it so?

ALS
edit on 2-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
By the same token, if one of these outlandish theories comes to pass will you willingly get on here and admit to being wrong?

I'd love to see the world change, it'd be great!
And i love to speculate.

Whether i believe anything on here, well... I don't believe much of anything, anything at all.

But it is great fun to speculate.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Having a look at some of the leading threads at the moment such as the supposed Giant pyramid thats inbound or the closed state park because TPTB are trying to cover up a potential volcanic eruption. Its very apparent that the people who have invested so much hope and faith in 2012 being the year it all changes are starting to panic

Apparently you have been on ATS that long? These have been topics for eons.

ETA: You have been a member quite a while! Surely this is nothing new to you?
edit on 2-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Oh trust me i have seen my fair share on here.

My prediction is that even the older members on here are going to be blow away by the frequency and stupidity of some of the threads that are sure to come. Dont believe me? i could start a running tally on here of fail threads and encourage everybody else to do the same.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I would gladly take ANY thread other than all these Ron Paul threads lately

I love the guy too but come on, ATS needs to make a RP forum!
ON topic: I agree the threads will get even crazier, I dont know if anything will beat the run of ELENIN on here
ETA:Well maybe ron paul

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm down for that. It would be interesting to see the ratio between the different kinds of threads at different times. I wanted to do it with all the Elenin hyped threads but didnt bother. I think It would give us a great mindset model to how ATSers are feeling.

And what better time to start such a model than 2012. This could be fun.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
By the same token, if one of these outlandish theories comes to pass will you willingly get on here and admit to being wrong?

I'd love to see the world change, it'd be great!
And i love to speculate.

Whether i believe anything on here, well... I don't believe much of anything, anything at all.

But it is great fun to speculate.

Absolutely i will. You need to believe in something. Because if you dont believe in something you will fall for anything. I see a lot of users who are like this.

Dont get me wrong i love a good mystery thats why im here but i grew out of fairy takes at a very young age. Fantasy and imagination need to be balanced out with hard facts and scientific research.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

I would gladly take ANY thread other than all these Ron Paul threads lately

I love the guy too but come on, ATS needs to make a RP forum!
ON topic: I agree the threads will get even crazier, I dont know if anything will beat the run of ELENIN on here
ETA:Well maybe ron paul

Oh god please dont mention that name. That comet must have killed a thousand good threads on here. As for RP i think the ATS community are beating a dead horse now. If as an ATS user you dont know who RP is and what he stands for i thinks it time to quit. My suggestions is all those that support RP and i happen to be one of them. Should be educating the public on who he is and what he stands for instead of posting on here every time he sneezes. We know how cool and legendary he is stop preaching to the choir and convert the natives.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I predict 2012 will come and go just like any other year and the folks who got scared will be feeling rather foolish. I got insider knowledge. The world aint ending this year and it aint gonna be ending for a long time.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Cool predictions. Can't say I disagree with a single one of them.
I think the same, only even more multiplied.

People are going to come unglued. For the wrong reasons. That scares the $hit out of me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You have inside info that the world won't end? I think 99.9999% of everyone has that knowledge.

In fact I have inside info that it will end but don't worry it isn't for 5 billion years yet.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You're right about the importance of the 2012 date in that it will force people to start facing reality. There may well be a mass shift in consciousness that might well be what sweeps in global change. We have to face a number of facts about ourselves as humans and the limitations of the planet and we'll either face it or lose our you-know-what go down in a nuclear barbecue.
I think we have the shared common sense as people yet our leaders are so psychotic they threaten to take us all down with them.
Will we ever learn to stop freaking out?

I think you're spot on.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So as i stated earlier here is an example of overtly paranoid assumptions.

This is a thread that was started based on another thread about possible volcanic activity in a Washington national park Fail Thread

As the true believers got caught up in the moment almost everybody was sure there was something suspect about what the official story was. Instantly people were coming up with fantastic conclusions about coverups.

Turns out it was a war vet suffering from post war trauma. How do i know this isnt a cover story to stop the truth of the real story coming out? because there is no other story. The first of many many fail threads im sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You get stars and flags for saying exactly what others have for the last 12 months about this year?

Damn, some people hand them out so easily these days...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Ok, so we are not even 4 days into the start of 2012 and it seems people are chomping at the bit for conspiracies. I know common sense tells me i should take a 12 month vacation from here to save my own sanity but i cant seem to look away. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Its horrible and devastating but i cant look away.

First my observation and then my prediction.

Having a look at some of the leading threads at the moment such as the supposed Giant pyramid thats inbound or the closed state park because TPTB are trying to cover up a potential volcanic eruption. Its very apparent that the people who have invested so much hope and faith in 2012 being the year it all changes are starting to panic.

Panic because its finally dawned on them that if nothing comes to pass on Dec 21st 2012 they will have to concede that they were wrong and that aliens or god or the ninja turtles are not going to save them. They will have to take stock of reality and make a decision to either accept their fate as slaves or rise up change their fate.

As things escalate and still nothing happens im predicting that by mid year just before the US presidential elections this place is going to go bananas. I mean you are going to see some people loose the plot. There will be threads on a level of stupidity incredulity like you have never seen before on ATS. Logic and reason will be abandoned to be replaced by flights of fancy and paranoia.

This place is going to turn into a circus and you know the Roman invented the circus to keep the people distracted so they didnt revolt as Rome descended into chaos.

I hope im wrong and that people can maintain a level head and not jump to conclusions about things that will surely be occurring.

Wait, whats your prediction again? I dont see any preditions only your feelings about predictions and people who make them so whats your prediction again, I dont see it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think I have been spending too much time on here. This morning our local news was reporting that a part of a local campus and park had to be closed down for a gas leak and I instantly wondered what the real story was, what they were covering up. Turned out it was ...wait for it...... a gas leak. ah well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join