It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura talks about CIA implanted in State Government, his CIA interrogation and trip to Cuba!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It is a shell game. Our government is keeping us distracted with so much crap it is hard to keep up. They are continually doing things to instill fear in us, and it is fear they want us to feel. Attacking countries that have never attacked America - they should be ashamed of themselves and so should we for letting them do it - they (congress) work for us and also the useless present president. I really do not know how this crap can continue much longer - but as long as we keep unattached from what our government does, and just look from a far, we deserve what it dishes out from our politicians.

Think what you may about Jesse but he has the patriotism in his heart. He may not of done everything right when he was governor of Minnesota but he did what he thought anyone one of us would do in that position. Not an easy job to please millions of people and keep your job. He has done a h#%$ of a lot more than most of us here on ATS. He is not a chicken$%*$ like most of us here.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I love Jesse. I always enjoy him. If you wanna hear some kick ass interviews then YouTube Howard Stern & Jesse Ventura. One of my favorite parts was the end when he told the CIA guys to tell their boss that if he is ever tailed again without being told first, they will find said tail floating in the river
. Another interesting part of the video was when he first meet the 20 CIA agents who wanted to interrogate him, he asked them what they are doing and why are they going against their mission statement is not to be operational inside the USA. I thought that was a curious statement Jesse made so I decided to see if it were true.

www.cia.gov...

6. Does the CIA spy on Americans? Does it keep a file on you? By law, the CIA is specifically prohibited from collecting foreign intelligence concerning the domestic activities of US citizens. Its mission is to collect information related to foreign intelligence and foreign counterintelligence. By direction of the president in Executive Order 12333 of 1981 and in accordance with procedures approved by the Attorney General, the CIA is restricted in the collection of intelligence information directed against US citizens. Collection is allowed only for an authorized intelligence purpose; for example, if there is a reason to believe that an individual is involved in espionage or international terrorist activities. The CIA's procedures require senior approval for any such collection that is allowed, and, depending on the collection technique employed, the sanction of the Director of National Intelligence and Attorney General may be required. These restrictions on the CIA have been in effect since the 1970s.

It looks like the CIA isn't even allowed to collect intel they gathered from foreign intel that involves US citizens. But, and there is always a "but", they are allowed to collect very specific intel on US citizens if that person is suspected to be terrorist/espionage. So with that, does the CIA suspect Jesse Ventura of espionage or worse, a terrorist?

Oh and btw, I had no idea Jesse went to Cuba and meet Castro. I did a google search and learned that he wants to sell Cuba farm produce from his home state.

Ventura meets Castro

news.minnesota.publicradio.org...

Sharing a stage with Fidel Castro was not, by Gov. Ventura's own admission, something he had ever expected. But after acknowledging the Cuban leader and other dignitaries, Ventura advised exhibitors and guests never to rule anything out.

"I never dreamed in my lifetime that I would stand here in the great country of Cuba. But it proves to me, just as it did when I ran for governor of Minnesota, that anything can happen," he said.

Ventura and Castro had little time to speak with each other, but Castro did say -- through an interpreter -- that he was pleased with Ventura's remarks at the opening ceremony.

Ventura, in turn, did what he had promised to do: Steer Cuban officials to Minnesota farm products. The governor introduced Castro to farmer Ralph Kaehler and his family. The Kaehlers arrived in Cuba with hogs, sheep, bison, and cattle from their farm outside Rochester and from other family-owned farms in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

What you say is true but only to a point. As for the "government" doing this or that or knowing this or that trust me: The "government" couldn't find there own ass with both hands and a guide dog. People often attribute so many "conspiracies" to "the government". I know many people not just in my country but elsewhere who work for the government. And frankly I found most of them not tremendously bright. It's scary when I stop to think about it. The fate of the world is in effect in many cases in the hands of losers, second rate actors and stand-ins. I really have nightmares about this, and people wonder why I'm crazy? I have very good reason to be. I know just enough of the real secrets to be scared or worried 99% of the time. The other 1% I'm lovingly, and thankfully unconscious.

Being a citizen of Minnesota I thought Jesse was a great governor. He was understated while in office and did a very difficult job well. As far as I was concerned. He remains a passionate believer and supporter of individual privacy and liberty. Something very near and dear to my heart. Only when you have been obscenely hacked as I was with my home computers, do you appreciate such things. And know how easy it is for your freedoms to be stolen like a thief in the night. Funny on how we don't appreciate what we have and is our basic human right until its gone. Been there, and thats a place I never what to revisit.

As for Jesse he's anything but a cowered or a liar. And while he may sometimes may be a little over the top for my taste, with him what you see is what you get unfiltered and uncensored. And I love it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The CIA involvement within the American Ways and Means has been well established for quite awhile.

Jessie's "surprise" at this is tenuous at best, after all Jessie was a SEAL and if anyone should know about intrusions into affairs that are beyond the scope of a doctrine or two, a SEAL would probably know.

That the CIA is within State Governments should come as no surprise, if we would pass the "Patriot Act" then well... Come on is there anyone who really is surprised by this??

This is just the American version of the Kremlin and the KGB, it worked to keep the USSR "harness" in power, so why not here too?

That the CIA is within all of the top Fortune 500 should not come as a surprise either. Remember it’s a revolving door between government and corporations...wow! the opportunity to get real Spooks who know how to get done whatever is needed no matter what, and have them readily available...it would be hard for ruthless greedy corporate types to turn them down, unless you of the Ben and Jerry type.

Drop way, way down and fine tune that Radar Scope that Jessie is interviewing about....and you'll see that average American citizens are paid..covertly by local City and County Law Enforcement to reveal petty offenses deemed unworthy of full time officer investigations is known as well. These "citizens" are utilized in order to ferret out the "unwanted" within communities all over the United States.

Remember...UPS and Fed Ex were requested to "check out" your homes whenever they delivered packages. This was in the original Patriot Act...do you think they all turned that "opportunity" down?

Face it America was overrun by the Secret Police / CIA many, many years ago.

If you want to change America, then one way would be that you have to get involved, you have to organize and run for office and build your own political party and really do it. With luck, money, and the 99% behind you, like Jessie had (well enough of the 99% to win anyway) ...well then you too can become powerful and then...hopefully you don't get too closely attached to Power and Control... or compromised by their efforts, otherwise...well you'll compromise, just like the folks you replaced...just like most every change candidate has done, with the exception of Jessie....who lives in Mexico now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join