It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone think the NASA logo looks like the Freemason logo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi All-

So I was looking today at the NASA logo and thought it looks alot like the Freemason logo. Does anyone else feel that these two logos look the same only changed slightly to not give it away? After watching an ancient aliens season 3 episode 11 about the founding fathers and freemason I was clicking through the youtube videos and came across some stuff about nasa and saw the logo and the first thing that popped into my head was it reminds me alot of the freemason logo. And then I thought of course if freemasons were in the government i'm sure they would also be part of NASA and the logo seems to indeed be from the same makers. What do you guys think?

The NASA one just seems to be tilted maybe 23 degrees? not sure, anyhow i don't know how to post the pictures maybe if someone could do that for me please.
edit on 2-1-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yeah, blah blah blah. Nasa are so evil etc, god damn illuminati puppets, disinfo agents and whatever.
It's just a quincidens (yes, i don't know how it's spelled)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Thank you Josephus for posting the pictures for me

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
Yeah, blah blah blah. Nasa are so evil etc, god damn illuminati puppets, disinfo agents and whatever.

This.

Does anybody here actually believe that IF there were top secret links between the two, NASA's graphic designer would say "Haha! This will give them something to think about! We'll hint at the fact that we're working with the Freemasons/Illuminati/XYZ, but we won't publicly acknowledge it! It's going to be so like, totally secret!"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

LOL wow don't know why you got all mad but anyways I don't think something like that is just "coincidence"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Eeeeeeeemmmmmmmm...... no.
second line.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

LOL nice wow I ask a simple question and all i get is hate responses. I myself feel they look alot alike which is why I posted what I did. I would feel that all the people spaming hate would be the more "disinfo" agents. Are you that angry at the world a simple "Yes" or "No" and why would have been just as easy to type...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
so what?

whats the big deal even if it is similar? There are probably many masons who are employed or involved with NASA.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
No.
Nope.
Negative.
Not at all.

But I'm sure since I disagree I'm either a disinfo agent or shill or something right?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
so what?

whats the big deal even if it is similar? There are probably many masons who are employed or involved with NASA.

just trying to put some of the puzzle pieces together. So much is hidden from us even in plain sight I would like to learn more which is why I hope you are on here just like me, to learn.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
No.
Nope.
Negative.
Not at all.

But I'm sure since I disagree I'm either a disinfo agent or shill or something right?

hehe no of course not if you feel they don't look at all alike then you don't, I feel they do, so I posted it to see what others think. It seems most feel the same way you do.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Masons tend to be involved in about everything that is going on... Around here everyone that runs for public office is either a Mason or not elected to office If they are not a Master Mason before being elected they will become one after they take office... In the prison system they are the only people that were being promoted until a union was formed and now they have permeated the union and it is business as usual... NASA is located in Houston which is in East Texas so it stand to reason that they have influence there as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your insight that is something I did not know, and another reason I come to this site, for knowledge.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 1/2/12 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a red V shape vector sign or winged shape chevron, giving an illusion of constellation Andromeda, were also there. The circular design of the logo is synonymous to the planets’ shapes, the stars are a symbol of being in space, the orbit indicates the presence of a spacecraft and the red vector represents aeronautics

The NASA logo design is a 1959 simplification by James Modarell of the official NASA seal approved by Eisenhower in 1958. Seems pretty benign to me but who knows.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My quick thought came up with a red phoenix rising for the chevron-shaped design.
Otherwise, nope.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Thank you very much for your response as to why you feel these two items have no relevance to each other.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join