It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thanks for the update

I wonder who it could be, it would be nice if they can find out who it is so her family can get some closure. I imagine most the families of the possible victims must be in some real emotional pain right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
UPDATE:

gma.yahoo.com...

Now there saying it might be a 17 year old girl that went missing last year.

The DNA may match that of Alisa Dmitrijeva from the town of Wisbech, near Cambridge, U.K., who vanished last August and was last seen 10 miles from the royal grounds.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
ok thats confusing. Wasnt the last report stating that they were unable to obtain dna? Now they are saying dna has provided a possible identity. Did i miss something in the interm? Only 17, tragic at any age, but she was jus stepping into adulthood. Her poor parents, but better to know rather than go thru life never knowing, always wondering. I will never understand the darkness of humanity.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

The article pulls the old "may match" trick then later on in the article it goes on to tell us it's inconclusive so far and the samples have now been sent for analysis with results expected back on Monday.

May as in we haven't tested yet so until we get the tests back it could be her

edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just thought i'd give you guys the latest on this and the newspaper to follow it with if it goes 'small time'.

DETECTIVES investigating the murder of a young woman whose body was found in woodland on the Sandringham estate hope to formally identify her on Monday.

Seems like some progress for any worrying families out there hoping it isn't their daughter.

One of those families will get some horrible news though.

More details of the victim were given at the briefing, following a post-mortem examination carried out this week. It has now emerged that the victim was a white female, aged 15-23, 5’4 to 5’6 tall and had high cheekbones. The body was also said to be badly decomposed. However, police have still not released details of how the woman died or the state in which she was found.

He admitted that detectives were not ruling out the case of 17-year-old Alisa Dmitrijeva, who disappeared from Lynn last August, but added: “It would be wrong to focus on someone and exclude others.”

Source: www.lynnnews.co.uk...
edit on 6-1-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

The article pulls the old "may match" trick then later on in the article it goes on to tell us it's inconclusive so far and the samples have now been sent for analysis with results expected back on Monday.

May as in we haven't tested yet so until we get the tests back it could be her

edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
Thanks for that... Not getting any more news here about it, other than on the day the news first broke. Am getting bombarded with will, kate and harry stories tho, sigh! They have been saying kates the new diana and her choice in charities reflect this blah blah blah... diana chose unpopular issues like aids & landmines, so not sure where similarities are with art therapy, drug rehab & girl guides but if thats what they are telling us it must be true...
edit on 7-1-2012 by Legend121 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It is her.

UPDATE:
news.yahoo.com...

LONDON (AP) — The remains of a woman found on one of Queen Elizabeth's vast estates belong to a 17-year-old missing girl, British detectives investigating the murder said Sunday.

Forensic tests identified the decomposed body as that of Latvian Alisa Dmitrijeva, who was reported missing from her home in eastern England in August, Norfolk Police said.

The body was found by a dog walker on New Year's Day in woodland three miles (five kilometers) from the royal residence at Sandringham House.

Sandringham, in rural Norfolk, is a vast estate where Queen Elizabeth II and her family traditionally gather to celebrate the holiday season. The royal family is not implicated in the crime in any way.

Part of the nearly 31-square-mile (8,000-hectare) estate is open to the public, and the body was found at Anmer, a hamlet of several dozen people.

Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry, who is probing the case, said police are trying to find out about any activity that took place on or near the site in August through September, and looking for people who may have worked in the area.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

queen and the rothschilds are into black magic according to remote viewer Tim Rifat.Seems like a child sacrifice to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Also in the month of august the Festival of Diana occurs which involves human sacrifice.definitely the murderous 'royal' thugs murdered her.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Also in the month of august the Festival of Diana occurs which involves human sacrifice.definitely the murderous 'royal' thugs murdered her.
thanks for that info. I was planing to check into almanac for this very reason.would fit into my antichrist theory. Just got to wait on how this pans out. Whether its pegged on a patsy, or royals are actually innocent & theres a killer on loose. Diana was born here so it may be yet another link. Am hoping to start a thread on my antichrist theory when i work out last few details. This may fit a pattern of magickal dates, lost souls & royals. Am grateful this thread was posted. Takes courage to do anything royal that isnt complimentry. Hope op has psychic shields up & burning lots of sage incense
my heart goes out to the family of victim, & those who are still in the dark as to the whereabouts of own loved ones. Theres always more than just one victim in such cases.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

queen and the rothschilds are into black magic according to remote viewer Tim Rifat.Seems like a child sacrifice to me.

well tim is right, but i was shown something far more sinister. There are those who worship nature but not as god/dess creation. They believe as the world is satans domain he is the true creator of the world & nature. God is evil & jesus is the true antichrist. Satan is good & wants us to embrace our vices, as it is our true nature, greed, lust etc so their antichrist is the true messiah. Its complicated to explain but thats the short n curly of it. Hard enough to convience peeps the forces of light & dark are real, even with quantum physics discoveries. Let alone convince them of delusional group of elite are doing bad things in the name of greed & power. ”if you can unmask & unveil the image of your enemy, you can discover the true intent of your enemy & thereby destroy your enemy”... The remote viewer did well to break thru the glamoury spell, & psychic defences, but more people are becoming aware, the earth is crossing the galatic equator, so those willing can now see what was hidden from them. You will find a lot more like tim coming forward with such claims... Awareness is greatly needed, as it will take the combined power of group consciousness to break the glamoury. Unless this can be done theres no chance of stopping them. This may sound bizzarre, but you need to understand certain things to be able to understand other things.. Im not trying to sell a book, im freely providing what ive discovered in the hopes others, like yourself, will come forward with what they have discovered. This is all it takes to break the glamoury... This has nothing to do with religious beliefs, it is what it is - dark vs light. If you have a strong will, their parlour tricks wont work... So again thanks for the info

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It is her.

UPDATE:
news.yahoo.com...

LONDON (AP) — The remains of a woman found on one of Queen Elizabeth's vast estates belong to a 17-year-old missing girl, British detectives investigating the murder said Sunday.

Forensic tests identified the decomposed body as that of Latvian Alisa Dmitrijeva, who was reported missing from her home in eastern England in August, Norfolk Police said.

The body was found by a dog walker on New Year's Day in woodland three miles (five kilometers) from the royal residence at Sandringham House.

Sandringham, in rural Norfolk, is a vast estate where Queen Elizabeth II and her family traditionally gather to celebrate the holiday season. The royal family is not implicated in the crime in any way.
thankyou so very much for this. There has been absolutely nothing more here about this case, apart from the initial ‘breaking news‘. When they found a body here buried in someones backyard, they tore the place apart & dug up entire backyard, and found more bodies. I find it strange that they havent gone further in this case. The royals may very well not be involved, but that doesnt rule out the fact that there may be a serial killer using the area as a body dumping site. Things that make you go hmmm...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It is her.

UPDATE:
news.yahoo.com...

thankyou so very much for this. There has been absolutely nothing more here about this case, apart from the initial ‘breaking news‘. When they found a body here buried in someones backyard, they tore the place apart & dug up entire backyard, and found more bodies. I find it strange that they havent gone further in this case. The royals may very well not be involved, but that doesnt rule out the fact that there may be a serial killer using the area as a body dumping site. Things that make you go hmmm...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

only the grossly misinformed & delusional would undertake human sacrifice. Occultists & the like have had a huge learning curve since pre-dark ages. You can substitute anything with something else of similar sympathetic energy ie mugwort can be replaced with wormwood. The objects are merely symbolic, as a tool in unlocking pathways in the mind. The magick is in the person not the object. The objects are a teaching aid & the goal is to learn to work the magick in the minds eye, without the need of tools. Sacrificing humans doesnt prove you are powerful, just the opposite. It makes you an amateur if you need to go to such lengths to raise power. You havent learnt to draw from the universal source which is unlimited, but this source is powered by a force of love. It comes with rules, like according to free will & harm none (this includes harm to yourself)... So as this doesnt fit into their doctrine of greed & power of self-ego, they cant access & utilise this power. Instead they draw on power by way of psychic vampirism, which may explain the need for extremes to raise power. They are in for one hell of a universal backlash tho when it finally hits. Think of the universe with a + & - magnetic flow, a bit like a water current. If you work with the natural flow of positive energy, its like swimming with the tide. If you work against the flo with negative energy, its like swimming against tide. It takes a great deal of energy to swim against the current, it takes little energy to swim with current. This is where & why the different qualities of light & dark exist. Sadly you try & explain this to a dark soul & they will chant.. ‘but look what i can do!‘ they simply cant separate their true self from ego self, to realise true power lies in self empowerment, not in seeking power over others!! sigh!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Cont..”The dark power... In the end... Perishes of its own darkness, for evil must itself fall at the very moment when it has wholly overcome the good, and thus consumed the energy to which it owed its duration”. the i ching, hexagram 36... The use of positive power is stronger, as it isnt burdened with the trappings of the negative, which is ultimately self-destructive. The characteristic of negative power is to destroy itself, so the characteristic of positive power is to renew itself. Whats the sum of this mean? there is no evil power to combate! By removing their image, they will in effect destroy themselves by their own evil. By fearing evil you actually give power to that evil. If your own will is strong, they in fact need to fear you! History shows us many examples of this. I certainly wouldnt have pursued this research, if this wasnt the case.(ive watched the omen
) The bible also confirms the force of good will be victorious. In fact its a common theme of all belief systems... Perhaps this poor girls death will one day go down in history for exposing corruption & bringing down people in high places. As for diana i‘ve found no indications, signs, or markers that she herself was involved in anything dark. Goddess diana is the waxing moon, the nurturer. She watches over & protects children. Diana represents new beginnings, nourishment, growth & rebirth. Projects, thoughts, contacts, ideas etc can begin & be directed outwards. If diana was by design ‘the nuturer‘, then the assumption could be made that a psychic attack would draw on this, which may result in symptoms such as bulmemia, anorexia & would develop feelings of a lack of being nutured, becoming insecure, clingy & needy, and such like. Its not to say the royals were involved in this. Anyone with strong enough motives could set forth such an attack. The uninitiated would simply believe they were getting sick. A jealous mistress wanting anothers husband could easily initiate such an attack, if the intent were strong enough. It does make you wander..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Sorry that should say - make you wonder! Plz excuse my many typos. Im using a phone not pc to do most of these posts... Thanks

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join