It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Legend121
Considering all the security how was it possible for someone to sneak past all that security carrying a body, dump it near a well used entrance, then sneak back out again undetected

What makes you think that they went past security?

if you re-read post i was relaying a news report... The reporter asked the question having 1st established there was heavy security present. Report also stated entrance was regularly used by royals including queen. It was the reporter not me stating these facts. Im not in england so i can only go by news reports & working out facts from bs. Read mein camph & other books. Learn about mind control etc. You will see the world differently from then on. Hitler said controling the masses is easy as we have limited intelligence & short memories.. You must 1st set the stage with propergander, then mind control can easily be applied, and you can get the masses to believe & do whatever you want. Even a quick tour of wikepedia is enough to make you more self aware. Search mind control, propagander, hitler & starlings policies on controling masses etc the royals make hitler look like an amateur. Notice how body found gets a mention but emphasis is on how large property is, how many people have access, then its reinforced & pump pump pump! As i said get ready to be flooded with wil & kate happy shots & hype to kick in on speculation kates pregnant.. Dead body will fade into ether & soon people will be saying what body?? Royals have pulled crap in past & will pull crap in future - its what they do. Yet another lil trick is to leak dirt on a sacrificial lamb to divert attention, then fade into ether... Not everythings a conspircy, but if we accept things at face value, without questioning that value, we may not be thinking for ourselves!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

it's obvious isn't it............... the human remains are 'Prince Philip'..........

Fairplay to him really, he is actually very strong and durable...

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Legend121

The fact that it's a few hundred yards from the entrance to a place that members of the Royal Family may occasionally visist means nothing. It's a dark, wooded lane, easily accessible but in a comparatively remote location with not many people living nearby - somewhere easy to drive to at night with little expectation of being seen. Perfect for dumping a body.
please re-read post... Reporter said it was a REGULARILY used entrance by royals, including the queen. He also went on to ask that as its the queens property would she be interviewed by police. The answer was i imagine it may be a required protacol, but as it doesnt directly involve the royals its highly unlikely, blah blah blah... As for remote location, whats this based on? This report & the footage told a different story. As for perfect spot 2 dump body, only if a complete moron... High profile case with full weight of police resources, if body found, think about it. Pond with weights would be better. More likely northwoods ploy, so they can make changes, without having to answer many questions. Its the royals so anything is possible...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The Royals are not at Sandringham most of the year so obviously they wouldn't be visiting Anmer on a regular basis. Anmer is however, a relatively remote spot insofar as it's a small hamlet and not on any main roads.

Not being a murderer I can't say why that spot was specifically chosen to dump the body, but the fact that it has probably been there many months and was only discovered by chance shows it was indeed a good spot. And it doesn't matter where a body is found in this country - you get the same police and media response regardless.

The main concern is that a murderer has been on the loose all this time and whether he has claimed other victims? I am assuming male as nearly always that is the case. And that the victim was likely sexually abused before death (again because that it the usual case).

Though I accept there is always the possiblity that the girl simply went to a party in the village with a friend of a friend, got serious drunk and drugged up, wandered away, collapsed in the woods and died. No-one really knew her or even noticed when she left so no alarm was ever raised.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why did charles marry diana when he was obviously a dog on heat for camilla? Why didnt he simply marry her then, instead of after diana was dead & buried? I believe the answer is in diana‘s bloodline. If you revise diana‘s tapes you will realise a lot more is being said than is actually being said.. Dianas relationship with dodi is a large chunk of the puzzle. This was yet another spanner in the works for royals. Keep in mind royals are all members of freemasons & prince andrew has some questionable friendships in middle east (not mention the pedaphile mate of his) even dodis father knew the royals were corrupt. The british are a different breed to middle east, and as such to be accepted by them the throne had to be legitimised. This was achieved thru diana. Im sure those well versed in the illumimati/masons realise implications of whats being inferred here. You need to understand certain things in order to understand other things, so if the penny hasnt dropped yet you need to get busy on the research. Theres been more than enough info provided to lead you were you need to go. Revelations ties it all together, and guidestones provide the framework. Is it improbable that diana could have married dodi & overthrown the royals claim to the throne? Dianas bloodline states that she had more claim to throne than royals, & royals no longer had control over diana. Dodi was an arab, so this union was the ultimate threat to royals. Especially when you consider fact that antichrist would be a european prince who comes to the middle east. On their own facts dont say much but pan back and look at entire scheme of things and you begin to realise theirs more to the royals than you may think. All the facts ive put forward in various posts can be verified, most with a simple search on wikipedia or google. Theres so much more to tell but if you seek out the truth for yourself, you will no doubt discover it along the way. Is it anymore unbelievable than prince phillip wanting to be a super visus & wipe out most of the population????

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well the scenario you put forward is a plausable one, except for 1 small fact - police state that she was a murder victim. 1 news report infers body wasnt intact, it was in pieces...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well the scenario you put forward is a plausable one, except for 1 small fact - police state that she was a murder victim. 1 news report infers body wasnt intact, it was in pieces...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You leave a corpse lying around for a while it's likely to get eaten.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

True, and I wasn't seriously suggesting that was what happened, just showing how other possibilities exist and one shoudn't therefore jump to conclusions.

Though as Suspira rightly points out, is the body was not actually buried (and the discovery by a casual dog walker suggests it probably wasn't very well buried) then foxes, badgers and even crows may well have picked at it in the intervening months and scattered the remains - just as they do with sheep.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
So I always wondered why Dianas Insurance file did not come out,it would have been the right time after her crash right?
as speculation there are a few possible senarios.. One would assume royals wouldnt quit til they found & destroyed the insurance policy. Once accomplished they could tidy up lose ends, diana may have been betrayed (& wouldnt be first time), dodi was the 1 she trusted with it so it went to grave with them, the attempt to release it failed, the timing for its release isnt right yet, maybe uncovered facts but had no proof so was bluffing, was bluffing in sense that it would harm her boys so never had any intention to use it beyond insurance, or its something beyond what anyone could speculate on. Your guess is as good as mind... But theres enough evidence to show that dianas accident wasnt an accident. Off topic but did you know william calls his own father sir, and kates father dad - go figure!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 7daysmore

sorry but you are refering to the wrong body and site

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

True, and I wasn't seriously suggesting that was what happened, just showing how other possibilities exist and one shoudn't therefore jump to conclusions.

Though as Suspira rightly points out, is the body was not actually buried (and the discovery by a casual dog walker suggests it probably wasn't very well buried) then foxes, badgers and even crows may well have picked at it in the intervening months and scattered the remains - just as they do with sheep.
well thats the whole purpose of the site isnt it - to question things & explore alternatives right
plz dont thinj i was belittling your senario. Its a damn site more plausable than angry pimps driving cross country to get rid of a dead ho...
hungry animals would maybe explain body not being intact. They may even have dragged it there from another location. Can just picture queens corgis having a field day with the queen yelling "oh for goodness sake phillip they‘ve dug up another one. Cant you do a better job of getting rid of your trash. They‘re going to need another bath now. Really phillip this is most unacceptable...”

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

well thats the whole purpose of the site isnt it - to question things & explore alternatives right
plz dont thinj i was belittling your senario. Its a damn site more plausable than angry pimps driving cross country to get rid of a dead ho...
hungry animals would maybe explain body not being intact. They may even have dragged it there from another location. Can just picture queens corgis having a field day with the queen yelling "oh for goodness sake phillip they‘ve dug up another one. Cant you do a better job of getting rid of your trash. They‘re going to need another bath now. Really phillip this is most unacceptable...”

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I can believe it` Princes Charles has a servant to put toothpaste on his brush and run his bath.

It would make me sick to the stomach to be a Royal servant,they must have zero self respect.How anyone can think a man who brings his bit on the side to his wedding is decent is beyond me.

I read on various blind item sites there are many Royal scandals,anyone of which would end it for them over night.The only way to lift the cover ups would be for someone to blab one out on live tv..
edit on 5-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface

I can believe it` Princes Charles has a servant to put toothpaste on his brush and run his bath.

It would make me sick to the stomach to be a Royal servant,they must have zero self respect.How anyone can think a man who brings his bit on the side to his wedding is decent is beyond me.

I read on various blind item sites there are many Royal scandals,anyone of which would end it for them over night.The only way to lift the cover ups would be for someone to blab one out on live tv..
edit on 5-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)
live tv-what, you mean just like diana did? Yay a voice of reason... 100% with you on that 1. Reaserching royals definately was a stomach turning experience. What i just dont get is most brits know the dirt exposed (i cringe to think just how bad the undisclosed stuff is) yet still worship them like gods. I had 1 person say whats wrong with royals, got the same blue blood pumping thru my veins & if i insult the royals its akin 2 insulting their mommy -wtf? Unless u have that certificate with royal crest your just a commoner & 2 believe different is delusional. As for whats wrong with royals, well tabloids have built empires on that topic. I‘ld be asking whats right with them?? They think commoners are earths cancer & yet commoners act as though they are gods who can do no wrong. What the hell do they put in the water there? Poor diana didnt stand a chance coz she wasnt just dealing with royals, blind obedience was also an issue. When the aired charles& camellas wedding with them all cheering i thought ‘just how many of you were sobbing at dianas funeral?‘
it turned my stomach & I couldnt watch anymore of it. I was hoping some1 would throw tampons instead of confetti or horses would trample them but no luck. Dont know how dianas boys could stand even being in same room as her. Bizzare!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well the whitewashing has started.. They‘ve been going on & on about kates new royal duties & charity work etc stating shes the new diana. Considering what royals did 2 diana for her sake i hope not. They are also worried about security risks at kensington coz council have plans for upgrading security for couple. Now what did i say? Snap!! Watch this unfold & play out...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Problem is they would be 2 scared of what happened to diana happening to them & cant blame them. They killed a number of birds with 1 stone. They sorted their lil ‘what do we do with a problem like diana‘ delema, they deflected the anger etc from themselves onto paparazzi, yet another thorn in their sides, which also cushioned them from any potential backlash over death & helped get a leash on rogue reporters not on payroll. They also sent a strong message 2 loose lips etc ‘look what we can do‘.. Yet Dodis father didn‘t yell ‘the media hounded & killed them‘, he remained adament that it was the royals that killed them. In light of things, that spoke volumes. Due to diana saying how she‘ld be killed, they needed a patsy. As for car accident, well remember the gunslingers & who would expect the same train to be robbed again in the same way? The media became the focus of hatred, yet if it wasnt for them royals wouldnt be accountable for anything. Yes theres some bottom feeders, but they cant all be tainted by same brush. We now know officially what we knew all along how corrupt the main media is, so if it wasnt for the independents it would all be sugar & spice for royals. Would take a lot of courage for media to go after them now. Maybe fergies lil scam is a sign that the ‘untouchable‘ period is finally over & done with it. I do wonder if dodis family didnt have something to do with that sting with fergie. Money, power & greed is rf weak spot, so exploit it, expose it & get some payback-Heres the proof they‘re corrupt crimals... Royals may have forgotten about dodis family, but doubt they will ever forget the royals. When money talks bs walks & dodis family certainly have the nosh to make it happen. Maybe fergies the one who betrayed diana with the insurance & thats how shes still managing to sponge of her ex-husband. Her lil oprah special to fix her damaged rep - well oprah is listed as one of the peeps involved in the guidestone elite - now isnt that a coincidence? Bill gates is listed & alot of other elite names

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Of course a huge media monguel is one of the elite named as well. Royals got their grubby lil fingers pulling strings all over the world. Ok now i did drop a huge hint as to who the royals & their followers have got pegged as their almighty antichrist & have been grooming for the role... Has anyone figured it out yet? No soup for you till you do!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If you‘re not familiar with the different prophesies morganas observatory is a good site. Nostradamus stated mabbus will precede the antichrist. Could mabbus be suddam. Revelations & other prophets state the antichrist will be a european prince that will come to the middle east. It also states the world will love the antichrist, he would do good & great deeds etc.. He will do battle in the east for a brief time but would leave before the battle is won. So if saddum is mabbis, then the middle east battle refered to would follow after saddam, which would suggest war in afghanistan... Things that make you go hmm..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
UPDATE:

gma.yahoo.com...

Now there saying it might be a 17 year old girl that went missing last year.

The DNA may match that of Alisa Dmitrijeva from the town of Wisbech, near Cambridge, U.K., who vanished last August and was last seen 10 miles from the royal grounds.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join