It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

sorry that should have said ...queens long life extention booster shot -need coffee. About 20yrs ago i mentioned to a friend that ol charlie had all the traits of a closet pagan with his gardening ideas, got bored 1 day so decided to dig into this train of thought a lil... Then i discovered some peculiarities that suggested that they used fascination magick -this is sorta like using hypnosis 2 make people love you etc.. That led me to what ive found out to date. Im not saying antichrist with pitchfork n tail.. But it could be a bad case of self-fulfilling prophesy. Realise that its generally known that those who worship evil, or do evil dont recognise it as such. They truly believe they are doing gods work, and once that power kicks in.. Well absolute power corrupts. Not to mention that what they preach n their own actions just dont gel.. Often wonder about that nazi outfit worn to fancy dress party, coz it jus seems a strange boo boo to make. Are you aware nazi party was actually an occult group, and hitler sent crew all around world searching for magickal relics etc. Please dont taint all occult groups with same brush tho. Its like saying if your catholic you must like lil boys..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is the girl that someone was talking about in a previous post. I did a lot of searching and found many things related to the Spanish people that she was talking about and I believe that she was not lying about them. All of the Spanish people that she mentioned are involved in massacre that took place in Mexico and they are all connected. I would not doubt that what she is saying about the Queen is the truth. Maybe this incident is not related to them but it does make me question it because of previous "rumors" and facts.

The girl, who seemed in shock, shouting that she want her freedom and insists on asserting that they ate humans, referring repeatedly to the Queen Elizabeth II of England, among others.

"That's why they killed the Queen of Scotland, the Queen of England!"

"They killed a lot of people! They ate humans!"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
This is the girl that someone was talking about in a previous post. I did a lot of searching and found many things related to the Spanish people that she was talking about and I believe that she was not lying about them. All of the Spanish people that she mentioned are involved in massacre that took place in Mexico and they are all connected. I would not doubt that what she is saying about the Queen is the truth. Maybe this incident is not related to them but it does make me question it because of previous "rumors" and facts.

The girl, who seemed in shock, shouting that she want her freedom and insists on asserting that they ate humans, referring repeatedly to the Queen Elizabeth II of England, among others.

"That's why they killed the Queen of Scotland, the Queen of England!"

"They killed a lot of people! They ate humans!"

well if im right and royals are antichrist clan i guess eating people is something you would expect antichrist clan 2 do. Update: bodies about 1-4 mths old

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nazis ate people & some leader in africa, who also kept 1 of his wives head as trophy (trying 2 remember name) + a few others, or so i was told by my father. As for royals well doubt you would have any survivors 2 tell story & if they did who would believe them? Im in same sitch -iv done research on this, but what do i do with it? Even if theory turned out to be right who would believe me? No offence to brits on here, but most would have a good go at lynching me just for theorising on this. They can be very protective of their royals. If there were truth 2 this tho i would rather die fighting than as a slave (but would rather live than die) does any1 know how many in royal clan? Number of beast 666 & in all fairness this is important missing piece of puzzle... Apologies 2 any brits btw. Im theorising on royals not the actual british. Should of said this at start. Plz keep in mind however... Even if you are michael jackons die hard fan, it doesnt mean other peeps cant suggest hes weird.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Legend121 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

i cant view the vid so could you possible provide a bit more info on this? You also mention other supporting facts and info. Can you give any details about this? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Its a conspiracy regardless. Bodies arent supposed to just end up in random places. If someone dies from legitimate reason, the police are usually called and it is dealt with.

This seems to be a body dumped in the woods.

although in their defense, it may have been someone lost in the woods?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They actually find it funny to mock the commonors!Remember the photos of Harry showing off in a full Nazi uniform while out getting drunk and running up thousand pound bar bills for him and his fellow friends?www.bloggerheads.com...

edit on 3-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Wrong. That Goat is called Billy (William)..

Wikipedia - William Windsor

Originally posted by Human_Alien
"A member of the public"....???
What is that suppose to infer? A non-blue blood servant?

The public doesn't have access to this property.

Then that shows that you truly do not have a clue what you're talking about. As already alluded to in the thread, the public had and have continued access to the grounds. The fact a body was found on the huge country estate is in no way linkable to the Royal Family, no more than me being blamed for a body being found in woods near my house.

Originally posted by paperface
They actually find it funny to mock the commonors!Remember the photos of Harry showing off in a full Nazi uniform while out getting drunk and running up thousand pound bar bills for him and his fellow friends?

I really do not understand what the problem is. During my younger days, I went to parties dressed as George Bush Jr (in many peoples eyes as bad as any Nazi), Fred West (a serial killer) and Saddam Hussein. If anyone takes offence at a silly costume, then I am sorry, but you really have got your priorities in life back to front.

As for the bar bill, so what? Was it your money? No. I've ran up thousand pound Hotel tabs before when entertaining my mates, does that make me bad?

And before you quip that it was "taxpayers" money, think for a second and if you're still confused, just go look and see how much taxpayers money Harry gets.

It would appear that there is a lot of hatred for the UK and the Royals lately on ATS, unsure why, but much of it seems to be based on misunderstanding basic facts, misrepresenting others and, increasingly more common it would seem, simply making up total BS and peddling it as gospel. For example, a couple of postwers have said words to the effect

"Oh, there was that body found at Buckingham Palace too and now this one? Hmmmm....Something is fishy!"

Now, did anyone even bother to check that story? I did. Seems he wasn't found in the Palace grounds but the PUBLIC St James Park opposite and was a rather strange, homeless fellow who had an obsession with the Royals and wanted to live as close as he could..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

.... lets see now, because you dont see what i mentioned in the daily mail or spoken within the bbc it doesn't mean it is isnt so, then again you may be right, but i know i am right.

Do you honestly believe they would come out and say such a thing, they avoid every possible question in public regarding their 1800 wine dine issues so what makes you think they would openly acknowledge something like what i posted. Look, the royal family is as dirty as they get, if you for one micro second even attempt to sway my views upon that particular blood line, then you are simply wasting your time and pixels within this site.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's probably a tabloid photographer.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

www.thespec.com

LONDON Human remains have been discovered on Sandringham estate, a vast area in rural Norfolk where the Royal Family retreats for the holiday season, local police announced Monday.

A terse statement posted to the website of the Norfolk Constabulary said that a member of the public found the remains on New Year’s Day in an area of woodland at Anmer, a tiny village about 185 kilometres northeast of London. The hamlet is home to several dozen people and sits around 4.8 kilometres from Sandringham House, the 19th property at the centre of several thousand acres of gardens, mud flats, woods an
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.telegraph.co.uk

You really got it in for the UK, whats yoru beef?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

Your teeth?

Come on get a grip now.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
‘Nothing scarier than blind obedience‘... Dont see why its so bad for this person 2 state an opinion. Seems the view was clearly refering 2 royals not brits. Whats prob with wearing nazi uniform as a joke? Are you serious? Have you heard of a lil event called ww2? Please explain the humour in death camps, torture, etc? Massive loss of life across the globe & fact theres still survivors of atrocities of war today. England was major player in war, got bombed by germany etc. Geez dont know why some people would take offence at this! Yup that hitler was a hoot. Wiped out half the town & killed my entire family so i get the joke willie ha ha ha! Aunt beth didnt find it so funny at 1st coz being left an orphan still fresh in her mind, like it only happened yesterday, but told her its just a joke so get over it! As a royal is he not representing his country? As such should he not be expected to be held 2 a higher standard than general public? Is he not a role model? Does he not enjoy certain perks as a royal for holding this position? He doesnt have to be there, he has a choice. As for prob with bar binge, heard of drinking responcibly? Try getting plastered at home, on own turf if this is what you want to do. Heard of probs like alcoholism, teen drinking, poverty etc? Again i say role model. As for your fun times & look what i can do.. Well evidence is in, alcohole causes brain damage etc so perhaps this is why you are having difficulties in recognising the many different issues in such things. If i get drunk & visit palace wearing Died In A Nasty Accident t-shirt, i guess royals will get a good laugh out of it then????
edit on 4-1-2012 by Legend121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this story yet?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The police believe it could be one of two Eastern European women. My immediate thoughts were prostitution.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend121
Didnt they find a body at buckingham palace about 8mths or so ago?? Be interesting 2 know est time of death so can compare it 2 almanac & c if it conincides with any ritual dates. As for doing better job of disposing bod coz rich.. Could swing other way 2. If you just snap fingers & probs disappear you prob could be that blasey. Add in that large measure of arrogance & disdain & well wouldnt be that big an issue. They gotten away with far worse in past. Just saying ... Nothing would surprise me! Winter solstice 21-12-2011

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
It's probably a tabloid photographer.
good one! Now thats funny!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
"A member of the public"....???
What is that suppose to infer? A non-blue blood servant?

The public doesn't have access to this property.

And why is this being made public?

This sounds real freaky. I mean, above and beyond freaky even for Royalty. Something doesn't sound kosher.

Sorry but the public do have access to this land ... I have often walked my dog on this land when I visit relatives who live nearby.

That said if a body was found on my land I can assure you Id be questioned by the police .... but she wont be ...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ototheb85

Your teeth?

Come on get a grip now.

Oh I have a grip!! Our teeth, how many British you actually seen with funky teeth... not many is my guess, Just living by the stereotype I see, well done.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The police believe it could be one of two Eastern European women. My immediate thoughts were prostitution.

Well i just won 10 quid ,

Sadly prostitutes are fair game for high rollers and generally never missed when not seen. Its considered a stock exchange commodity amongst the wealthy and yes i know its frigin sick, but reality is reality.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In which case, lets hope we don't have another Steve Wright on our hands.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join