It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I know the whole "blood sucking alien" theme is attractive but the Royals would be a lot smarter in how they got rid of a body.

Maybe they're smarter than people imagine.

If they did it this way, they would certainly fool most people...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
IT could be anything. It could be the forgotten ancestor of a farmer. These turn up more then you think. Inspectors doing percs for properties find them more often then you think.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's only one corpse. I mean, if it were a mass grave, it'd be something Lovecraftian and uniquely sinister, but as it seems to only be the one body, it's not too bizaare. Explainable, atleast.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, if it's human remains then at least you know it wasn't a member of the royal family.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just seen this on the news:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Didnt they find a body at buckingham palace about 8mths or so ago?? Be interesting 2 know est time of death so can compare it 2 almanac & c if it conincides with any ritual dates. As for doing better job of disposing bod coz rich.. Could swing other way 2. If you just snap fingers & probs disappear you prob could be that blasey. Add in that large measure of arrogance & disdain & well wouldnt be that big an issue. They gotten away with far worse in past. Just saying ... Nothing would surprise me!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There alot more powerful then people give them credit for, we dont know what goes on behind closed doors do we, odd this is the second one now, they was staying there as well when it happened, the queen said "Its to do with the police"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is exactly where I told everyone the repiltian lair is, This is exaclty where i and others had the terryfying encounter.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The area this happened was near Sandringham House (A149), UK on the 23rd May 2010 if thats of interest to people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

yes that is the royal family's mascot and its name is bifron.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is exactly where I told everyone the repiltian lair is, This is exaclty where i and others had the terryfying encounter.

Did you actually say this?

I would like to see your previous posts where you said this

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The area this happened was near Sandringham House (A149), UK on the 23rd May 2010 if thats of interest to people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats quite an interesting story, but, I'm couldn't make out if you saw this reptillian in a dream or did both you and your daughter see them in the woods?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe prince phillip just couldnt wait to be reincarnated as that deadly virus so a lil roleplaying helps break the tension... After hearing that conversation between charles & cameilla about disguising himself as a tampon etc well it dont get any stranger than that & now theres nothing that would surprise me about royals. Diana was used for breeding then thrown aside once heirs were begotten. It was all about her scottish bloodline, that traces back to king arthur (not the 1 from round table) it meant diana had more right to thrown than royals & thru the marriage & kids royals claim to thrown is now legitimate which is needed concerning certain biz plans with middle east. Now didnt bible say beast would be european prince, would do great deeds like feed poor, help sick, & world would love him. So maybe antichrist is the reptilian beast? Research dianas bloodline, how tight family was with royals & meaning of dianas goddess name. Also romans founded londen when they built bridge 2 expand empire. Antichrist revealed!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think it will be much easier to start speculating once we find out who the body is.

I would love this to be a big bad royal lizard blood sacrifice scandal as much as the next guy, but would they leave the body in their back yard?

They are inbreeds though and aren't that smart. Many powerful people have lost control over their blood lust and have made very stupid and awkward mistakes.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Cont.. But wait theres more. Really do your research, & you discover that king arthur links the bloodline to illuminati. Royals are all freemasons. Then check out prince andrews questionable friendships with those in middle east, & his involvement with nato. Not 2 mention prince phillips own bloodline & being booted out of greece. Prince william spends alot of time in africa. Dianas relationship 2 dodi also ties in. Theres more but 2 long 2 explain. Just gota figure out who mabbis is, perhaps saddam, & how it links in, to tie it up in nice bow.. & there you have it. Antichrist is a royal! Can you guess which one?? Btw Diana was born in same estate as body was found. Georgia guidestones link 2 royals it seems as well. But credit for that disclosure goes 2 vigilantcitizen website. If it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck is it a duck??
edit on 3-1-2012 by Legend121 because: Added more info

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

When you say mabbis, do you mean MABUS from the Nostradamus quatrains?

BTW I agree with you, the world's royalty is one sick cult, I'm not ashamed to say it.

It can be traced back very far, and the connections are startling.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Now, I do believe the royals did have something to do with Princess Di's death. It was just too convenient.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Royals are just figureheads. They don't have any real power these days.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

When you say mabbis, do you mean MABUS from the Nostradamus quatrains?

BTW I agree with you, the world's royalty is one sick cult, I'm not ashamed to say it.

It can be traced back very far, and the connections are startling.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
yes mabbus as in nostradamus. He marked hitler as 2nd antichrist. Did you know royals had german name originally but changed it to windsor at onset of ww2. I still have to follow up that line & see if theres a link with german name & hitler or high ranking general like head of gestapo. Guidestones have a nazi policy undertone, esp eugenics. Maybe thats what dead bodies bout. Prince phillip just had op so needed fresh blood so to speak or queens getting yearly long extention booster shoot. I cringed when they announced john howard as member 22 of her elite group. Lmao coz i always called him ol lizzard tounge. When he lied thats exactly what he‘d do.. Now its one of those things that make you go hmm! And have you seen juilia gillards ears? Wow now this is getin freaky even for me.. Never considered reptilian thing b4. Well if i go quiet on ats u know it wasnt an accident...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
The Royals are just figureheads. They don't have any real power these days.
if you look into illuminati m.o. They never directly got involed or did anything themselves. They advised, influenced etc.. As for no real power... You kidding me right? Have you seen who attends those dinner parties? Direct involvement in nato? Thats just for starters. Dont be surprised folks if a pregnancydoes get announced soon...

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join