It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human remains found at Queen's winter retreat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The 'Jack the Ripper' gene amongst royal family males has started to rise its head again!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
It was obviously leftover's from the royal reptillians last
big feast.

Soylent green is a real thing to them...

Are we still calling them reptillian?
Have i missed the fad change?

You humans are so stupid, our ancestors were right when they wanted to exterminate you over 8,000 years ago and look were we are now, we gave you internet, facebook, advanced mathematics and twitter and your still not upto date on how we like to be called ?

I guess its a good thing that we have interstellar invasion army only several earth years away....we are so going to roast your toosh's when we have our forces here....

Signing off, need to get indoors and take this ridiculous synthetic skin off as apart form looking horrible i also smell like a human.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

probably leftovers from Christmas dinner

reply to post by Human_Alien

And why is this being made public?

entropy,mistakes happen.
this will be soon forgotten or poop-pooed/knee-jerked as "reptilian conspiracy twaddle"

This sounds real freaky. I mean, above and beyond freaky even for Royalty. Something doesn't sound kosher.

neither pig or long pig are

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

This is her on her way for a dinner date:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Reminds me of this thread: Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Instiute Residential School.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

i won't say the butler did it,
but he might have been involved

The_Invisibles_V1_11
The_Invisibles is copyright Grant Morrison and published by DC Comics under the Vertigo Line
the moral authority of the copyright holders has been asserted

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I just realized something, the British tabloids are going to offer this dog walker who found the body a whole lot of money for their story.

Whether we get the real story or not, that's probably not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Upstairs, Downstairs? And I noticed the body was found only a mile from the Royal Stud so I suspect him. He probably gets around.

Reminds me of the fabulous classic British detective/mystery novels. I'm gonna have to blow the dust off an old favorite after reading this.
edit on 2-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Baroness Marie-Hélène, Rothschild sporting golden calf baphomet and Baron Alexis de Redé as two-faced Janus at a Rothschild soiree…. Go and seek Janus Technology and see how everything fits in nice and tight.

The Bifron, look it up and you will begin to loose your marbles. btw, yes that is the royal family's mascot and its name is bifron.

On a digital note, upon entering a particular site this is what froze my screen : and ppl thought conspiracy guys are nut cases

Component C:Windowsexplorer.exe
for process explorer.exe (pid=200)
trying to record keyboard input
ActionType Code: 19
TechiInfo: 1,3,0
Origin of IP: **** **** **** ****

P.S. this machine runs as a ghost, so its no surprise to me what just come up.
edit on 2-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
"A member of the public"....???
What is that suppose to infer? A non-blue blood servant?

The public doesn't have access to this property.

And why is this being made public?

This sounds real freaky. I mean, above and beyond freaky even for Royalty. Something doesn't sound kosher.

I don't know, the whole Kamploops visit years ago and native children disapppearing, after being taken to the lake by them, was beyond creepy. That he just managed to give the testimony, before being murdered all these years later as well. But then they seem more like relatives of Jeeper Creepers to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Im curious, if someone found "remains" in your back yard, wouldnt you be in prison? It might be time the queen took a royal trip to the local jail... atleast thats how it would work for the common folk. I heard the lawyer from the Casey Anthony trial is looking for some work?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

He would be dead like the one who gave testimony, before he attended in person the commission. It would take more than a few brave lion hearts to sacrifice themselves, but real awakening of people and huge crowds. And if people woke up in large amounts they would devastate the world with even more nuclear, a huge war, etc etc.

Unless there were many white hats, and all the police and investigators acted in unison. But then things would really escalate.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

the whole Kamploops visit years ago and native children disapppearing, after being taken to the lake by them, was beyond creepy.

Except it never actually happened....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Hey, I don't mean to derail your thread, but the article you linked to has another case of a man called Robert James Moore. Incredibly suspicious situation in itself, which adds to the idea the Royals may have been involved in this body at Sandringham Estate too.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, BTW.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well you know those Royals are reptilian and eat humans
Don't you???

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The area is never closed but the police are on patrol when the Royals are in residence.

The gardens and the ground floor of the house are open to the public when the Royals aren't there.

There have been many suicides in the area over time.

A few of those people worked on the estate...

I didn't read the source but I did see it on the box.

Was it a suicide, murder or just an unfortunate passing?

ETA: Just had a quick look about but there isn't much on this anywhere.

The people who work and live on and around the estate are not allowed talk to the press about anything to do with anything that goes on there unless they have been specifically told to.

edit on 3-1-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
After reading a little more from foxnews.com. i cant help but think of that mexican lady freaking out. talking about queens eating people. The artical talks of the queen and prince phillip always going there dec. and hunkering down there till feb. However shes not there this year. also the crime scene is about a mile from the royal stud where the queen oversees breeding and training of race horses. I'm not saying anyones eating anyone. I just find it a odd. The artical also goes on to talk about an american infatuated with the royal family so much, to set camp with veiw of the royal residence. sending inappropriate packages/letters. Later found dead of course. As said before, not saying the royal family had anything to do with any of this. just odd in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by Raivan31
It was obviously leftover's from the royal reptillians last
big feast.

Soylent green is a real thing to them...

Are we still calling them reptillian?
Have i missed the fad change?

You humans are so stupid, our ancestors were right when they wanted to exterminate you over 8,000 years ago and look were we are now, we gave you internet, facebook, advanced mathematics and twitter and your still not upto date on how we like to be called ?

I guess its a good thing that we have interstellar invasion army only several earth years away....we are so going to roast your toosh's when we have our forces here....

Signing off, need to get indoors and take this ridiculous synthetic skin off as apart form looking horrible i also smell like a human.

There's a reason your tv show was cancelled don't you know

All this shady business reminds me of how posh knobs used to eat Ortolan birds..

For centuries, a rite of passage for French gourmets has been the eating of the Ortolan. These tiny birds—captured alive, force-fed, then drowned in Armagnac—were roasted whole and eaten that way, bones and all, while the diner draped his head with a linen napkin to preserve the precious aromas and, some believe, to hide from God.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Do people just sit by waiting for breaking news to come out to immediately be the first post to link it to a conspiracy automatically??

In the top of the body it clearly says:

It remained unclear on Monday night how long the remains had been there, if they are in fact a body, if they had been identified, or the age of the victim or victims.

How did you get from A to Z so quickly??? They don't even know that is a body yet, and it is already tied to a "ritual killing" LMAO. I love a good conspiracy, but I don't like to start them.

People use to call me "grassy knoll" because I always thought there was another shooter with everything in life. Hanging around sites like this though a lot, even makes me look like a Sunday school child after a while.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Considering the remains were found by a dog walker, that's a pretty good indication people are allowed around there.
It's about as sinister as remains being found on any country meander.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join