It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think you know Iowa...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Video about Iowa...this guy cracked me up he is so serious. He just points out some things about Iowa and things people may think is true/untrue about the state..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Loved it!

I spent 8 years in Iowa on a hog farm,my dad and his clan are from there.

Waiting on a vid of a bunch of farmers in overalls covered in mud and cow sh!t sitting in the local diner.
All they want is the government to keep their taxes low and keep big corporations from buying up their land.
As long as the weather is good for planting and harvesting crops and the prices for grain and livestock are high enough to make a good profit,they could care less who is president.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The tv was on at the restaurant where we were eating tonight, and Fox News had some sort of headline saying that Iowa really still is up for grabs -- that folks could and would change their minds. They also flagged the upcoming caucuses this month -- it's going to be a wild political ride!

And THIS (Duggar family campaigns for Santorum) is just creepy. I like kids, but frankly there's no real way you can support AND give love and attention to 20 of them. It's hard keeping up with 2 or 3. With a big flock of them, the older kids end up doing the raising.

I hope their concept of huge families doesn't become popular again. However, having a reality show tv family campaign for you certainly would bring out some of the voters.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

We had several families around us,all Catholic,with 10 to 16 kids,some adopted.
But that was some 20 to 30 years ago.
I don't know if it is still going on or not.
I haven't been to Iowa in years,but I am still in contact with my relatives there.

new topics

top topics

join