It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronic nausea anyone? Causes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Or... give the body what it wants.(needs). Heavy-duty vomiting.
Years ago I've read such book of meditations from Osho. I don't recommend all of his stuff but I remember one technique which could be useful.
In the morning drink about 2 liters of salt water (not cold) and VOMIT. Just vomit properly not just physically but also all the muck from your mind. At the bottom you can notice something gettiing out what you don't remember came in. Cry when it comes, whatever. Just

On bacteria I would use especially sulfur. Also garlic, chilli, ginger are effective on some parasites. Learn from people in Thailand and India - they know why they eat spicy food. Ayurveda could be very helpful.
In terms of viruses and the damage caused by them I'm not sure. You can still host them as carrier. They are actually pices of dna so it could be difficult to repair it. I'd try to kill them with sulfur or colloidal silver and then by fire - breathing techniques - Pranayama and Tibetan Buddhist practice of tumo - psychic heat yoga.
You can try something immidiately:

Breath in through the rolled tongue. Hold your breath for a moment and exhale through the nose. This should be effective to neutralize any toxins devoured. I like this one.

One more question: Can you induce yawning when you have nausea? Does it help?
edit on 3/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join