It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My (2012 Prediction) endica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Short and sweet.

I predict that there will be a high profile assasination, sometime between now, and July.

I also predict that the situation with Iran will dwindle down for a short period of time, and the idea of "deal" will sneak into peoples minds, where it will be put to an end, and the bombing of Iran will begin, somewhere between June and the very end of September. The market will appear to be on the up during the "deal" talks, and will slump hard after the bombings.

Sadly, I dont think the people on this board will like the prediction that Ron Paul won't win the election, which is easy to say now, but between now and October, it will look as if he may get there more and more. Unfortunately, I believe once the war with Iran grows stronger, the people will feel that they cannot vote for a guy whos going to end them be retreat, as Nationalism will be at a high. They'll want Obama, because he'll seem like a mad man wanting to bring down evil at that point.

As for the 'Date," well.. It will be the day, that Humanity learns we are all we have, and its up to us to forge our new world, instead of "our governments."

See ya there everyone!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I predict the world will not end this year. For more predictions a fee is required.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think your conflict will be the Gog-Magog war and the President will have an assassination attempt on his life for not coming to Israels aid. War on militias will be declared by Obama and Martial Law will go into affect as they hunt down anyone who is not loyal to Obama or who has a weapon.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good insight.
This made me think (:
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Hardly predictions.

War in Iran, meh, the US are always bombing someone , could be Yemen or Pakistan, won't matter

it will be justified and with American Idol starting up soon, hardly noticed.

High level official assasinated , that's easy , I believe there are 36 countries that will change leader's this

year , some will have to be by the end of a bullet.

Obama re-elected ... cmon, have you seen the Repub's vying for the job.

Last time it was this abysmal was when they offered McCain/Palin , they (repubs) knew it was

a lost cause after Bush. The Dems could have ran Goofy-Donald Duck and won in 2008.

Good luck with your predictions.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: spelling

top topics

join