It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster (NUCLEAR) Babies in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by M1FST91

I'm really sorry to hear this mate!

You've basically confirmed my fears that the impact goes further than the local population

I wish you well and hope that you and your fellow soldiers get all the help necessary to fight your conditions.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I doubt nuclear bombs were dropped...the world would have known long before if it were the case.

There are so many monitoring stations around the world, it would be near impossible to set off a nuke without someone knowing about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Actually I gave you the whole wikipedia page on it which is quite extensive! I was just pointing out saying "monster babies" is a bit crude, and sensationalistic IMHO.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
Yet its only the beginning.
I can most likely say that they are still in use, maybe not at the moment but will be.

Heres another pic:

except that you have shown a collection of shells, some practice shells, and many that would not use Du at all

So what was the point of that picture?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Im pretty sure atleast one of these qualifies as a Nuclear Bomb.

Penetrators, mortars, artillery, rifle. Theres lots.

The point of the picture is that they have either used or tested these rounds. Just shows the different types of munitions made for DU.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

The fact is they have been made, they are real. And also wouldnt be made to sit on display.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Anishnaabe because: Added reply.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
Im pretty sure atleast one of these qualifies as a Nuclear Bomb.

and you would be wrong again, none of them do

Just shows the different types of munitions made for DU.

Except it shows nothing of the sort....

i thought they were claiming chemical weapons were causing the birth defects...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ill agree with you, im not going to debate wether or not you think they are real.
Sorry for posting my thoughts? and i thought thats what forums were for

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course

The conduct of secret nuclear wars since 1991, through the use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States and Great Britain with their allies, has taken place in the Middle East, the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan2 and Lebanon.3 It has been carried out for the express purpose of destroying the public health and mutilating the genetic future of vast populations in oil rich and/or pipeline regions. Carpet and grid bombing with depleted uranium weaponry in Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan has guaranteed permanent radioactive terrain contamination. The recent discovery that U.S. depleted uranium bombs dropped by Israel on Lebanon in 2006 contained enriched uranium4,5 suggests covert testing of fourth generation nuclear weapons. The United States and its allies are fully aware that this weaponry violates the Geneva and Hague Conventions and the 1925 Geneva Poison Gas Protocol.6 It meets the definition of WMD in the U.S. Code7 in two out of three categories. And its use violates U.S. military law.8 since the U.S. is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva Conventions. The blueprint for depleted uranium radioactive poison gas weaponry – dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets – was contained in a declassified memorandum9 dated Oct. 30, 1943. It was addressed to Gen. Leslie Groves, who was head of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. effort to build atomic bombs in World War II. The recommendation for development of depleted uranium as kinetic energy penetrators was never mentioned in the Groves memo. It was specifically for depopulation. The Groves memo makes it clear that in 1943, U.S. scientists recommended using radioactive poison gas weapons in order to contaminate the air, water, soil, food, environment and the blood of exposed populations. The long-term contamination is permanent, since uranium-238 has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, making contaminated areas uninhabitable for eternity. For populations that must continue to live in contaminated areas, the long-term effects are lingering illnesses and mutilation of their DNA. Widespread depleted uranium contamination of DNA in populations results in the potential mutilation of future generations. Mutations induced in the DNA of a single egg or sperm which form a fertilized egg are expressed and repeated in every cell of the developing organism, and defects are passed on to all future generations11. Not only are U.S. and allied soldiers exposed and civilian populations genocidally targeted, but the depleted uranium pollution is now global. In reality, we are all Gulf War veterans.

Thank you so much for your input...you've pretty much summed up the issue and much truth behind what the WORLD faces, with the US military & their warmongering puppet-masters!

So, it's becoming very clear (if it wasn't already), that populations in vast oil/mineral rich areas, have been targeted with the intention of wiping out future generations, which will make it much easier to steal those resources later.

The trouble is that the majority of the people just can't comprehend what the Elite's are capable of.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If you google "experimental weapons used in iraq" loads of sites come up.
I can't vouch for their credibility.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Actually I gave you the whole wikipedia page on it which is quite extensive! I was just pointing out saying "monster babies" is a bit crude, and sensationalistic IMHO.

Yes, but your quote & comments from the Wiki page indicated that you felt that DU munitions wouldn't have the capability of causing the current deformities...

Again, the point being made is that what's currently happening, indicates that there's a strong possibility that DU was also used in the BOMBS that rained down on these people, which released huge amounts of AIRBORNE radioactivity.

The research taken from hair samples show that point of radiation origin goes back to 2004, so the only thing we can tie in to that period, is the US bombing in the area.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the heartfelt comments. I can honestly say I'm not upset at anyone for my condition but myself, I feel as do many that the war was a very bloody unnecessary loss of human life and I'm ashamed of my involvement and deserve what ever happens to me for it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

if you go to your link a story comes up about this
"Doctors and parents in the Iraqi city of Fallujah are blaming a sharp increase in the number of birth defects on the highly sophisticated weapons U.S. troops have used in the city during the war"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

We're not talking about setting off 'nuclear bombs'...we're talking about 'dirty' depleted uranium and or nuclear waste being added to conventional bombs..just as DU is added to munitions.

Though DU is safe to handle in it's munitions form, on impact it vaporises and can go airborne. Put it in a 1000lb bomb, and you've gotta a helluva rodiative soup!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Okay, I don't think anyone can argue about what's happened over there, but it sickens me to think that there are such EVIL BASTARDS pulling the strings, and not being made to account for their actions

Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah 'worse than Hiroshima' - The shocking rates of infant mortality and cancer in Iraqi city raise new questions about battle

Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study.

Iraqi doctors in Fallujah have complained since 2005 of being overwhelmed by the number of babies with serious birth defects, ranging from a girl born with two heads to paralysis of the lower limbs. They said they were also seeing far more cancers than they did before the battle for Fallujah between US troops and insurgents.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Leuren Moret is a lobbyist on issues of radiation and public health, specifically advocating against the use of depleted uranium ammunition. She worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory[3][4]. She was appointed a citizen member of the City of Berkeley Community Environmental Advisory Commission on September 6, 2001 [5] and served until her termination [6] on January 4, 2006.

Moret declared on March 21, 2011 that the “Japan Earthquake" and “accidents” that occurred March 11, 2011, were deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare. She claimed further that the "attack" was carried out using HAARP technology by the Central Intelligence Agency, the United States Department of Energy, and British Petroleum on behalf of London Banking interests. [8]

en.wikipedia.org...

This woman is a lunatic.

How can you sit and quote some of her "material"? She has not one shred of credibility.

Not to mention the article you have linked to is old as dirt........There is'nt anything new you could link us to?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

We aren't just quoting ONE person's opion here. There's been much research & comment done on the subject. I'm sure that some shills here would rather stories (truths) like this would go away, but thankfully all of us on ATS have the right to share our opions and thoughts...

[This story is about American weapons built with Uranium components for the business end of things. Just about all American bullets, tank shells, missiles, dumb bombs, smart bombs, 500 and 2,000 pound bombs, cruise missiles, and anything else engineered to help our side in the war of us against them has Uranium in it. Lots of Uranium.

In the case of a cruise missile, as much as 800 pounds of the stuff. This article is about how much radioactive uranium our guys, representing us, the citizens of the United States, let fly in Iraq. Turns out they used about 4,000,000 pounds of the stuff, give or take, according to the Pentagon and the United Nations. That is a bunch.

Now, most people have no idea how much Four Million Pounds of anything is, much less of Uranium Oxide Dust (UOD), which this stuff turns into when it is shot or exploded. Suffice it to say it is about equal to 1,333 cars that weigh three thousand pounds apiece. That is a lot of cars; but, we can imagine what a parking lot with one thousand three hundred and thirty three cars is like. The point is: this was and is an industrial strength operation. It is still going on, too.

No sir-ee, putting Four Million Pounds of Radioactive Uranium Dust (RUD) on the ground in Iraq was a definitely "on-purpose" kind of thing. It was not "just an accident." We, the citizens of the United States, through our kids in the Army, did this on purpose.

When the uranium bullets, missiles, or bombs hit something or explode most of the radioactive uranium turns instantly into very, very small dust particles, too fine to even see (they call it: uranium oxide, that's the really bad stuff). When US troops or Iraqis breathe even a tiny amount into their lungs, as little as One Gram, it is the same as getting an X-Ray every hour for the rest of their shortened life.

SOURCE

BTW, there are probably many here on ATS that would disagree with your opinion about Moret and her Japan earthquake claims.
edit on 2-1-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: paragraph insertion

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

We aren't just quoting ONE person's opion here.

I believe the article I was responding to was from and about one person.

There's been much research & comment done on the subject.

I agree, this is not my first time commenting on this subject.

I'm sure that some shills here would rather stories (truths) like this would go away, but thankfully all of us on ATS have the right to share our opions and thoughts...

Why the shills????????? Why bring up the shills??????????????

I stated a fact not an opinion.................her credibility is questionable........to say the least.....

BTW, there are probably many here on ATS that would disagree with your opinion about Moret and her Japan earthquake claims.

Well the motto is "Deny Ignorance",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,her claims are unfounded and she stretches evidence or other's claims to appease her own agenda.....................

I would like to see undeniable proof, just like alot of other members here on ATS, that put aside hearsay.......

I am not saying depleted Uranium is good...........of course it is'nt.............All I am saying is this woman is a quack and her resume speaks for her.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sorry but where did you quote a FACT?

You quoted your opinion surely?

Already we've drawn some interesting feedback from this thread, especially from a returned serviceman, suffering from a cancer related issue, along with 5 of his service buddies, and though this might be 'old' news, it never hurts to shake-the-tree from time to time, to see if something new falls out.

Hell you could say 9/11 is old news but there'd hardly be a week goes by on ATS that someone isn't commenting about it, or starting a new thread

edit on 2-1-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Can you post the source of those pics and where those children were born?

Otherwise I'll assume you just googled "nuclear babies."

This is really sad if true. Those people are innocent and they don't deserve this, nobody does. What just so some suits and egotistical maniacs can have money and power?!

This world really makes me sad...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by M1FST91
Oh and my mos is a fighter pilot raptors.

What does this MOS mean? When were you in the Gulf and how were you exposed to DU projectiles?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join