It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am confused about my sign help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have looked at my horoscope many times. I don't put too much faith in it but find it fun. I was born on november 22nd. I am confused that some site list my sign being from Nov 21 to dec 20th and some say nov 22- dec 21st. Which is it .

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

According to the tropical zodiac of western astrology, the Sun transits this area of the zodiac between November 22 and December 21 each year (sometimes the dates vary slightly).

Apparently you are born on a cusp. It's quite common and nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You are a Saggitarius.

you were born on a Cusp? the medium marker.

Now does this seem accurate?

Saggitariuis:

"You should benefit from added support and recognition from both the public and family and friends. You feel at home in the world, and it more than takes care of you. You could have deep insights into your own feelings and inner, spiritual nature"

This is a very positive time in your marriage or closest love relationships. Your need to be together and to share loving feelings is very strong. You want to give to your friends and loved ones, and may spend generously in order to make them happy. You may also meet someone now that is very good for you in the long run. "?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
You are a Saggitarius.

you were born on a Cusp? the medium marker.

Now does this seem accurate?

Saggitariuis:

"You should benefit from added support and recognition from both the public and family and friends. You feel at home in the world, and it more than takes care of you. You could have deep insights into your own feelings and inner, spiritual nature"

This is a very positive time in your marriage or closest love relationships. Your need to be together and to share loving feelings is very strong. You want to give to your friends and loved ones, and may spend generously in order to make them happy. You may also meet someone now that is very good for you in the long run. "?

Getting divorced.
Never won the lottery or had anything given or needed help which I'm glad for.
I don't feel at home in the world. Peoples actions and words baffle me, (thier lack of compassion).
I don't want to give to friends and family and quite honestly sick of them screwing me over.

Maybe I was adopted and no one told me just made up a date. Its also the day kennedy was assasinated.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Hehe no worries i posted forecast for aquarius

Just wanted to see if you would agree too it , as most of them are generlized.

"You have an abundance of physical energy and self-confidence right now and can take on new projects and challenges with ease. You feel bolder and less dependent on others' affirmation and approval. Taking a strong stand or striking out on your own in some manner is likely to work out well for you."

This is a time to get others' opinions and feedback about yourself and what you are doing in regards to your life at this time. Relationships of all types are energetic now and cooperation, compromise, and adjustments to others' viewpoints are key issues that require your attention. You may come into contact with a person who will be especially creative or influential in your life"

www.dailyhoroscopes.net...

Thats the true sagi one

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You need the exact time and place of birth to accurately determine your sun sign. Then must google "astrology calculator" and there are several free online to choose from. Note that using JUST your sun sign is almost irrelevant. A chart contains much more information than that, so to rely on the sun sign is going to give you a completely erroneous view....

...if you believe that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This site is very accurate and reliable. I have used it for years and although you may not agree with your reading at the time, you will definitely see the bigger picture in retrospect.

There is no need to subscribe. You can just make a free profile there (be sure to add as much info as you can for a more accurate reading) and watch it every couple of days. There are lots of nice things there like a short forecast and a personal portrait as well as the daily thing. You can look up all your various charts and see what your relationship with other people is like. You can add as many people as you like and keep up with what's transiting through their lives too. Great stuff!

For years I paid for stuff from this site. Very good value for money.

No, I don't work for them. lol

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You are a Sagittarius with a Sagittarius decan, like me. Congratulations!

You crave adventure, are a bit of philosopher, love people, but hate them too. You're willing to look at anything presented to you and give it a chance, even if you are liable to think it b.s. from the get-go anyway. You're all about love.

If you don't drink or smoke or something I'd be quite surprised, as this is typical of Sagittarius, since many go through phases where they feel life is one big joke on us all.

Relationships? HA! If a man, you'll be lucky to ever have one last more than a few years, if a woman you may be happily settled down forever.

It's a great ride, but it's something else.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Rather than relying on the generic deliniation of signs, look at ephemeris for the year and day that you were born to see where and at what degree the sun was.

For example, I was born 11/3/1955 and the sun was at 10 degrees Scorpio. If you give me that day and year, I can look it for up you, or you can just google it yourself. Takes the mystery away.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
I have looked at my horoscope many times. I don't put too much faith in it but find it fun.

I was born on november 22nd.
I am confused that some site list my sign being from Nov 21 to dec 20th and
some say nov 22- dec 21st.
Which is it .

hmmm. the day (22 nov) JFK was assassinated in Dallas TX

but as to the horoscope boundary dates...
in the real technical sense,,, both time frames are incorrect...

the Astrologers are trying to incorporate the constellations actual movement in the sky (because of the Earth's precession) into a whole different astrology zone (twelve of them)...

from the horoscopes that were aligned with the Heavens more than 2,000 years ago

Our present age horoscopes are mal-aligned with the astrological constellations..
(by close to 2 horoscope Signs)

that might be the reason that my Taurus Sign follows the Aries sign more often-than-not
And your Sagg horoscope is not that accurate either--- is my guess

yes indeed,,, your Sun Sign is off--- regardless of the ephemerus that has 'adjusted' the facts to accomodate horosv=copes

see:

gawker.com...

Your Zodiac Sign May Have Changed

Astronomers have restored the original Babylonian zodiac by recalculating the dates that correspond with each sign to accommodate millennia of subtle shifts in the Earth's axis. Prepare to have your minds blown, all you people with easily blowable minds.

Here is the zodiac as the ancient Babylonians intended it—with the dates corresponding to the times of the year that the sun is actually in each constellation's "house"—according to the Minnesota Planetarium Society's Parke Kunkle:...

want more facts that blow up the false paradigm you are accoustomed to?
edit on 2-1-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry to possibly upset you...but Sagitarius is as we speak being eaten by the galactic center...literally...Also you new sign just might be Ophiuchus...the NEW and improved Sag!..

Seriously though...Astrology is not what you think it is...AND...your birthdate only plays a small part in Astrology.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
I have looked at my horoscope many times. I don't put too much faith in it but find it fun. I was born on november 22nd. I am confused that some site list my sign being from Nov 21 to dec 20th and some say nov 22- dec 21st. Which is it .

It's a cusp birthday regardless of which site is right. Besides, the whole Astrological wheel turned about 30 days anyway (earth wobbles) so think in terms of a cusp between Scorpio and Libra instead of Sagittarius and Scorpio. Then consider that there are many other influences that have been nagging at you since birth - Numerological vibrations, all the minute variations that affect each Astrological natal chart (this sign in that house, rising signs, moon signs, and too much to list here), and - most important - the stuff your mom, dad, friends, community, and the media have programmed you to believe (and more importantly, to reject as bullsh*t) about yourself and the world around you.

Oh, and no Astrological chart has ever accurately predicted anything other than general response tendencies, regardless of the person's sign or how much that person believed in that chart. Astrology was devised a long time ago to give rich folks a leg up on anyone their descendants might have business dealings with. Now - after thousands of years of widespread embrace - the cultural predilections that Astrology suggests have been buried deep within our DNA, making them yet another path-of-least-resistance channel for default intellectual development in most people, and in that sense, an Astrological sun sign can have a determinative influence on a person's base character.

That said, you are the one in charge of developing the ultimate "you". Not easy to really get a firm handle on, but not inevitably beyond your control either. Sadly, most people develop by default. Like life, it happens when you're not paying attention.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You are a Libra:

newsfeed.time.com...

According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Ribbit

top topics

join