It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf Blitzer says: "Get Nervous about N. Korea"-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well anyone that watches wolf blitzer knows how much he knows about N. Korea. This blog of his caught my attention even more though. It seems Kim Jong-un may be prepared to start something on the peninsula for political reasons and gains. I Will let you read for yourself, but this really concerns me.situationroom.blogs.cnn.com...

Even while I’m here at the CNN Election Center in Atlanta getting ready for the Iowa caucuses, I’m hearing disturbing murmurings from my national security sources in Washington about North Korea. They clearly don’t know what the new leadership in Pyongyang is going to do, but they are bracing for a possible provocation on the Korean peninsula.

The U.S. fear is that the new leader, Kim Jong Un, is going to orchestrate some risky act against South Korea to create tension. The goal would be to help consolidate his position by rallying the North Korean people around him.

edit on 2-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This childish stuff their doing is getting annoying...

IF they do it that is. I feel so horrible for the people of NKorea.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Yeah it seems like all eyes are gonna be on that corner for a while,but from what i read about n.korea it seems a weird place,i mean i didnt have much knowledge of the area prior but heard the other day something about being encouraged to be a human shield for their leader
!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I see this as another diversion by TPTB to keep your mind occupied.
What exactly is N.Korea's problem?
I really think they don't have any. They are just a little tool that has been made to appear huge by the media.
The war we had with them in the 50's was just another population reduction war.
They killed of some of our finest young men.
I don't have time to worry about what N.Korea will do to S. Korea.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
N Korea is merely slight of hand i think....
Watch the tensions build there while with the other hand they prepare for the Iran shock and awe campaign.....
These psychopathic murderers have the blood of untold millions of us little people on their hands....
They play their ego games, and hustle whole countries for their economies.....
This is just more problem reaction solution garbage....
My take on this is watch what they are doing in Syria, thats the next crisis point....
It is also a tipping point for other things too....possibly war with Iran who will feel obligated to help syria by treaty.....

top topics

join