It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Protecting our freedoms as usual, I'm sure the owner of that dog is now 100% behind the US presence there.

That said, what did they use? Frag grenade? Was it an IED they were destroying?

What US ordinance that was paid for by the tax payers, was used to kill this dog? How much of YOUR money was spent by these soldiers to kill a DOG?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
In this video you'll see how US Soldiers in Iraq blow up a dog just for some giggles!!

*GRAPHIC*

Link
www.liveleak.com...

This is beyond disgusting!!

Job well done over there!!
The trillions $ are well spent.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

And terrorists saw the heads off of restrained and terrified captives:

barenakedislam.wordpress.com...
barenakedislam.wordpress.com...
www.bestgore.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.stophonourkillings.com.../4946

All this proves is that war is ugly, and all people do reprehensible things. The soldiers in your video deserve to be punished, and if they are identifiable then they will get the proverbial book thrown at them just like the scumbag in the puppy throwing video who was deservedly punished:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...
answers.yahoo.com...

Do not castigate military personnel without acknowledging the reprehensible actions on both sides. Also, do not forget that when identified the military personnel are severely punished, while the Islamic fundamentalists get lauded as heroes.
edit on 3/1/12 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/12 by Equidae because: more links

edit on 3/1/12 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Remember that all war is wrong and fought for men who don't value life. It attracts the worst, and sometimes the best, in all societies. Feeling sadness for their loss of humanity is normal. Laying down a "blanket statement" on a huge number of people because of the few is not good for anyone.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
After seeing 'Collateral Murder', nothing should surprise.

These grunts are inculcated to kill from the moment they pick up their first brain dead FPS video game (*incidentally, this why this particular un-innovative genre of video game is promoted so -- a conspiracy for another topic, perhaps).

Often, in the radio communiqués, you hear them joking around about 'kill counts' and whatnot... and that's when referring to human targets!

Albeit utterly invidious, nothing too surprising here.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by Hellas

,even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

This part of your post i quite frankly despise.

Why? It is fact. There is an epidimic of dying and diseased dogs there....there are no vets to help them....and they are dangerous roaming the streets....the dogs need to be killed because they cannot be helped...it is humane for the healthy animals and for humans that live there.

Read....please:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

The two strays were among the thousands that roam the streets of Baghdad. Authorities have been killing them since November, trying to prevent the spread of disease and attacks on residents

edit on January 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

So that makes it okay to blow a dog up ?
Is there no vetinary doctors in the military?
Could no-one have put the dog down more humanely ?

Be honest.
We all know the reason this dog was blown up.

For fun.
Nothing else.

Your comment amazes me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not even watching the video. Poor thing.

I swear anybody who hurts a defenseless animal, should be put to sleep.
So furious that words can not express. I hate people who abuse animals.

Ugh, to those soldiers, like seriously, what did the animal do to you to deserve such a harsh cruel treatment?....

agh.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sure is alot of he said she said type crap going back and forth on this thread.
I'm sure all of you young bucks would go home and tell your Dad you did this over there and all would be cool.
Mostly because Daddy passed down his defects to his son but, would you tell your Mom or your daughter about blowing up a dog with the same enthusiasm?
New or old, the video shows monsters at work.
These are the men and women who are representing our flag over there, no wonder the world hates US more than they hate israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
Better a dog than a human.

Oh, don,t worry about that.
They done it to plenty of humans too...........Civilians.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Not even watching the video. Poor thing.

I swear anybody who hurts a defenseless animal, should be put to sleep.
So furious that words can not express. I hate people who abuse animals.

Ugh, to those soldiers, like seriously, what did the animal do to you to deserve such a harsh cruel treatment?....

agh.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
Like I say, these "people" are bred to kill, they've been warped and manipulated to use deadly force whenever they can, and they get off on it. They are sick and twisted people, but our military are run by sick and twisted people, so this should be no supprise.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Animal control is ok... but explode with explosives? What sicked mind have these soldiers. The sad part is read some people defending the action using the "animal control" point of view as excuse... You guys are nuts!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
once again an 'all military members are evil' post. i spent 12 months in afghanistan as part of a route clearance element, that means we were out on the road every single day. in 12 months on the convoys that I was a part of we never shot a dog, blew up a dog, or even ran over a dog. and since im NOT evil and here being honest there was ONE incident that i was in the vicinity of. a sheep crossing the road walked in between one of the vehicles and the rollers(IED finding device) and was killed. but nope 12 months no intentional killing of animals.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
once again an 'all military members are evil' post. i spent 12 months in afghanistan as part of a route clearance element, that means we were out on the road every single day. in 12 months on the convoys that I was a part of we never shot a dog, blew up a dog, or even ran over a dog. and since im NOT evil and here being honest there was ONE incident that i was in the vicinity of. a sheep crossing the road walked in between one of the vehicles and the rollers(IED finding device) and was killed. but nope 12 months no intentional killing of animals.
Just people, eh?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by InsideYourMind

To answer your last question, who planted the bomb? The dog? UNICEF? Or maybe the Iraqi insurgents who shoot anyone, friend or foe?

Are these the same insurgents who,s country was invaded, occupied, blown to smithereens ?
The same ones who,s brothers, sons, fathers, mothers, daughters grandparents etc, etc....etc were also blown to smithereens in the name of an illegal war ?

Ask the parents of Pat Tillman about those who shoot anyone....friend or foe.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
Just people, eh?

and where did i type that?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

I don,t think anyone is saying all military are evil at all.
In fact my son has toured both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I know And you know which ones we,re talking about.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
These guys didn't go out of their way to kill that dog. They set a timed det and the dog just happened to walk by. You think it's horrible the way that dog died and that they laughed? Why don't you go check out some videos of the people we are fighting. They kill animals just to put IED's in them, hell they kill people just to put IED's in them. You think laughing at the dog dieing is the worst thing in the world? If you do then you have never been to a third world country, they don't give a S*** about "animal rights". Go travel to a muslim country or any country where the people are poor and talk your animal rights or cruelty BS, they will laugh in your face. These guy did nothing wrong in my eyes. It's a job where you have to stomach alot of things so dogs never fall high on your "give a S***ometer".
edit on 3-1-2012 by NoClue206 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
currently on holiday on the Caribbean island of Jah Rastafari...
where there are feral dogs all over the place.
all in different states of disease, malnutrition, and mange.

the JSPCA is underfunded.
so they are basically non-existent.

I've seen the Local's speed up in their cars
to hit these dogs when they catch them out in the road.
and I have seen it on multiple occasions.

so everyone should boycott Bob Marley & Jamaican culture.

just a bit of perspective for anyone that has not traveled to "developing country's"
let alone a combat zone with hidden explosive devices...

One Love

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I've been to Iraq as a military member and worked with the local nationals on various projects. The conditions are horrible in most places. The Iraqi people "most" do not hate us at all and are friendly "Well Most". Most of them only care about money though. I have admit they are one of the most laziest people I have ever met. Everything they do is half ass and breaks within a day or 2. I do not believe throwing them money will not fix anything. As for the dog getting rapped in the ass by that I.E.D, the dog was obviously at the wrong place at the wrong time. The Detonation was sched explosion and the immature Soldiers are just watching. Though I do not agree with all the laughter, you have to understand that living in the desert for a year working 12s or more in 120 degree weather can get to your head. Plus It gets real #ing boring out there... trust me. Nothing to see here really, except a sick dog dying from a controlled detonation so the convoy can safely pass. Poor dog!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join