It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I agree.............dogs anyway in the Middle East have it particularly bad because Muslims hate dogs.

And Americans like to think they're so much more civilized than the Muslims.

Sad and scary how any human could be so cruel.

I noted the man's accent appeared to be Texan?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Actually this video was an IED being detonated. You dont go out there and remove the dog. You also cant let a Dog hold you up ... the longer you sit still the more dangerous it gets. They also can not shoot at the dog to force him to move because of Fire Discipline ..... not a whole lot that could have been done.

Sorry Animal rights people. Humans come first. Not a whole lot could have been done for that dog.

These dogs are disease HQs ... very rarely will you see a dog like here in America over there.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by Hellas

It was an IED being detonated and this video is old and has been rehashed over and over again to deface the U.S., just like how you're doing now.

Yes its cruel and uncalled for, even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

So by your logic it's much safer to blow up diseased dogs which then spreads said diseases over a massive area then simply putting it down in a more ethical manner?

Not only is there no proof this dog is diseased but it's just plain cruel.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CheekyRob

You do realize an IED only hurts if you live through it right? You cant get more ethical in my opinion ... you dont feel a thing .. unless you live through it and from the looks of it .. he didnt.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I note your avatar has a Christian cross with wings.

What would your Jesus say to this act?

What is sad is the soldier laughs - that says it all.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

That's just their way of justifying a already bad situation that the dogs of the Middle East must endure. (Muslims hate dogs).

The soldier clearly laughed, he thought the blowing up of a poor little dog was funny.

And even the Moderator thinks it's "humane"..............sorry being blown apart isn't.

And I have never foed anyone before until today.

Some people are simply cruel and rotten to the core.
edit on 3-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It’s bloody horrible, even a bullet to the head would have been better!! Waste of ammunition and loads more dangerous.
I just hope it was instant!
Jay

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Better a dog than a human.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I suggest you read the comments on the video. Then you will see how ignorant and stupid and mentally challenged some people are. It disgusts me to see that some people consider themselves human when they are so brainwashed into thinking its better to kill a dog than a human because the dog was part of Al-Quaeda or Jihad or some other things like that ...

And those soldiers should be taken off duty and put into a mental institution for the rest of their lives just for the simple reason they are a danger to society. (Now thats pre-crime)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

What could be more ethical than detination? There one second gone a split second later, no suffering there. He probably never even heard the explosion.
Military units are encouraged to be a tight knit fraternity, and a sick sense of humor is common, a fact of life in some cases. With the job they do, it really shouldn't be that surprising. They are doing a discusting job that most people wouldn't or couldn't bring themselves to do. Killing of another human being is not an easy thing to bring yourself to do. Think about it. They cope with it in different ways, most often it is with a cynical outlook on life in ways that you could not understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I think, it's about the killing-style: It's a difference, if someone kills that deseased dog with compassion. Or if he laughes his ass off while blowing that poor creature up.

It's about the difference between humanism and barbarism.

And what's displayed in that video, isn't human in the least.

It's a shame...
edit on 3/1/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
... in those days if U join US military U have to be brain less... people with working brain will never join US military... cos US is THE ENEMY OF PEACE, FREEDOM and normal life...
CIA created all the problems west i facing... or not?

... but i know that some people who join army mean it good... protect country, fight terrorists, make better future for young generation...

but they do not know the real truth...

i was soldier 4 years, police man 2 years.... now i am free...

those guys are simple, they just blow up Dog, to do some thing **** to get out of daily #...
i remember my friends put cat in fire just for fun...

but what about innocence KIDS and WOMANS? killed by US military till today...
?????

edit on 3-1-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

They should be kicked out of the army for that, i seen a video a while back of a US soldier throwing a dog off a cliff in i think Afghanistan, i have searched LiveLeak for it but it must have been taken down.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Teach men to be killers and this is what you get.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thanks for this totally unnecessary thread.

I hope you all got your dosage of negativity today.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well just shed a little light on the policy reguarding wild animals on post. It has been found that majority of these animals carry diseases and are a threat to human life. As such if the animals cannot be removed they will be killed. This includes puppies and kittens. Ohhhhhh the kittens so very cute the little guys. Yes sadly they are killed also.

Yes ive been out a few times and have found a kitten or two that the fellas and i wanted to keep as pets, but nooooo we couldnt keep it. When we challenged the policy animal control came and got it. We said our goodbyes to it sadly. Couple weeks later we get the report from inspection of the animal that yes, it had rabbies and some other stuff. Those in contact with it get alllll the shots as if they were bitten.

The people in the region could care less about the animals, and pose a huge health risk to us. No matter how cute and cuddly they appear. They are dangerous.

We cant have them as mascots ( i think thats the term used)

Is there a more humane way of killing them, yes! Is it always available no!

Should there be pleasure in killing them no!

Are there worst things going on over there yes!

If you dont like it, ruck up, and become captain save a pet.

Lol, first ask the people how they feel about the animals. If the people dont cut your head off, and your not killed by an ied or morter/ rocket fire, orrrrr small arms fire,,, grab as many animals as you like. Just pray you dont get bit.

Thar would be sad irony, if you did.

Its hostile over there, animals would be your least worry. Believe me!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by Hellas

Yes its cruel and uncalled for, even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

So this is why we should blow them up?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
However people want to spin this, this is about men finding pleasure in killing.

It's widely known that an early sign of a person becoming a psychopath is their inability to feel compassion for animals. This isn't some kind of myth, it's scientific fact which can be traced back through the childhoods of almost every psychopath in modern history.

Feeling no sympathy toward an animal and killing for the pleasure of it, are both signs of a disturbed personality. You can put any rationalization on it you like, the facts remain.

These are the kinds of people they want fighting wars. They're the idiots who have the kind of devolved brain where the pack mentality is the driver. They'll do anything for their comrades, anything at all. They're easy to brainwash, and then easy to control through peer pressure.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this is what you get when you train people to kill. Killers who get off on what they do. Sick twisted individuals who laugh at death and mutilation. But that is what our armed forces are full of. Sick twisted freaks who love to kill. They'll get theirs, fortunatly.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Putting down a diseased dog, iz something altogether different 2 obliterating itz rotting carcass all over tha street (while laughing ur schmucking face off).. These are sick bastardz, and should be the last people we allow 2 carry guns n defend our 'integrity'...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join