It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
And the baseless judgemental stereotyping comments we expected to see in this thread come through right on time. Of course it's only natural for people to get a bit hateful after seeing something like this happen, huh? That's too bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Damned dogs everywhereeeeeee!!!!!

And they bite just because.

Oh you should really walk around out there! The dogs will bite the crap out of you!!!!

Diseased, rabies carrying mutts!!!!

And the shots i hear are quite painfull!

Damned dogs!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Don't know who's addressing who here, but a poor farmer from the hinterlands of China or the former Soviet Union who has never seen anything more technical than a clod of dirt would be horribly confused with a GPS or at a CNC station on a cruiser. No? I'll take the side of a 20 year old who has used computers since he was five years old, you let the kid who has seen only the ass end of a plow horse until 6 moths ago defend you. If that makes me racist, bigoted, and jingoistic, I will accept your terms when my side surrenders at the peace talks. Fair?

edit on 1/3/12 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

i agree with you, but once you wear the uniform you represent it, just like you do in any other profession. so although it does not mean everybody is like it, it sure as hell does nothing for the image.

never mind what we think however, what about what the people in that country think of the U.S. when they see stuff like that? they must of been scared to even go near them knowing what they were willing to do to the dog.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Ya know, i DO agree with you to an extent. But US soldiers didnt plant that IED. Look at the uniform of who did plant it. (oh, oops).

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Funny that you seem so concerned about a dog. Muslims blow up people just for fun. I would think that a bleeding heart like you would have some concern for people too.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Itchy trigger fingers, bored out of their minds. And a target... any target will do.
Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war. You train these guys to kill and send them where killing is a way of life.
What did you expect? Humanness?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

how the hell would i know what uniform is what from that distance? i am kind of going from the thread title, if they are not U.S. then what i said would still apply, just replace the country. it was not the country that was even important in my point, sorry if you feel offended.

expecting people to tell what uniform it is from that distance (unless you ARE a soldier and are familiar) should not be expected. also i see nobody plant anything in the video, i see nobody go over to the spot where the dog was blown up and i hear american voices, how stupid of me to think they were as the O.P. says american soliders.
edit on 3-1-2012 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Lol, I really don't see the problem here.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Why? It is fact. There is an epidimic of dying and diseased dogs there....there are no vets to help them....and they are dangerous roaming the streets....the dogs need to be killed because they cannot be helped...it is humane for the healthy animals and for humans that live there.

I know you don't find it humane to blow dogs up..... Putting them down is one thing. Blowing them up for fun is another....

Tell me what is humane about what they did.

If you honestly find that humane,than I really don't think you need to have any pets.

Blowing up a dog is cruel and you know it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

wow that is just sick and that troop has issues

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ummm,I meant that terrorists dont wear uniforms. I was trying to be clever, many others understood. Since you didnt, I will refrain from responding in the same tone that you did. I try to take the high road when possible. But push civility further, I can respond reluctantly but appropriately . thanx.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Have you ever been attacked by a rabid animal? I HAVE been. I lived in a semi-rural area . A careful .22 shot by my friend stopped it. God forbid it ever happens to you, but if so, I guess nature should just "take its course". Good luck then there sport.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

read my post calmly and you will notice the tone change, you control the tone, i cannot. so terrorists planted it and blew up the dog and the americans laughed (voices) and did'nt seem to go into combat mode when an explosion occured across the road from them. i don't believe that.

or you mean terrorist planeted the bomb and it was detonated by soliders who waited for the dog or blew it up and had no care about wether the dog was in the way, which is just as bad as if they threw or planted a bomb themselves.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Looks like the dog triggered an improvised explosive device (IED). Those things are everywhere over there. No way they could get away with detonating an explosive for the wrong reasons.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Dude, you are sick. You completely give the Islamic terrorists a pass in this. They planted the IED to kill people and the poor dog triggered it. Islamic terrorists are evil and worship Satan, not to mention that they are also pedophiles. So if you empathize with them that is sad.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Yes its cruel and uncalled for, even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

So are people everywhere. Let's be careful before we use such flimsy reasons to devalue life.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
...responded to post now removed...
edit on 3-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LilithWon

Really? Talk about devalue life. Let's take a look at how radical Islam devalues life: gay-marriage, nope execution;being an educated woman, nope either stoned to death or disfigured(see the recent incident in Bangladesh),have another religion,nope-scimitar for Allah says so. So stop with your pretenses of valuing life if you side with the Islamists, its clear you do not.
edit on 3-1-2012 by irontyrant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join