VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper8541
reply to post by fordrew

Pretty good thank you...The Marines paid for my Stanford University college dept, I get housing allowance, food for free and pay less taxes than you...actually I also get raises faster than the private sector and my salary is higher if you factor in my free medical, dental, vision...etc...

Thank you for asking but please you should probably take care of yourself as I am doing just fine brainwashed and all...oh and if civil unrest or was broke out I am trained to survive so knowing you will would not make it gives me hope in the human race Fordrew ... hooraahh

sniper

I really don't care about money... I am happy for you that you are doing well.

If you really think that we would be speaking Mandarin or Arabic without the US military then you are so sadly mistaken. It shows that you know nothing about the supposed "enemies" of the US. Which is rather confusing if you are Iranian; you should know about their rights and their wrongs, their struggles.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
these guys should be judged like that girl who threw the puppies to the river, it´s disgusting how irrational some poeple could act!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Its sad, but this is what happens when you give a bunch of kids machine guns and send them off to go kill people or be killed. Nothing you can really do about that, anyone in that situation is going to be affected differently, not that this exuses anything

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You gotta laugh. Stop bitching about the soldiers putting thier lives in danger on a daily basis when they take some time out to reduce the diseased dog problem on tour. We had shotgun patrols to take out dogs wandering too close to our camps. It's no big deal.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
You gotta laugh. Stop bitching about the soldiers putting thier lives in danger on a daily basis when they take some time out to reduce the diseased dog problem on tour. We had shotgun patrols to take out dogs wandering too close to our camps. It's no big deal.

It must be real nice just killing the dogs instead of doing the humane thing and curing them you sick mother #er.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Nice thinly veiled profanity and insult there. Bravo.
What a sheltered life you must lead to suggest that the army should be spending time and resourses trying to cure endless packs of wild dogs.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56
[Well, these are the same insurgents who set IED's in their own town without regard towards safety towards their friends and neighbors.. And support terrorists by proxy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

To give the same gravity to your reply, it would have been hilarious if a haji was sniffing at it !.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Originally posted by RE2505

It must be real nice just killing the dogs instead of doing the humane thing and curing them you sick mother #er.

It must be real nice, just subjecting millions of animals to suffering and torture for your own benefit you sick mother#er.

Before you begin to preach to him about quickly ending a very likely diseased dog's life, please consider the lengthy suffering that animals go through to provide meat, clothing, medical breakthroughs, or amusement for humanity. He (and the soldiers in the video) could at least face what they did, and vouch for minimal suffering. Most of society cannot say the same. You cry over a dog, but look the other way when livestock must live in constant misery, fear, and pain so you can have that burger, jacket, makeup, or chuckle. Or the starving citizens in third world countries whose lives aren't important enough to stop the vast quantities of resources used to raise livestock (and their feed) so you can, again, have your burger, jacket, makeup, or circus act.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
it would have been hilarious if a haji was sniffing at it !

This ^ bigoted ignorant attitude is why americans lack in adapting
to the REAL world, and are stuck in the time of colonialism.
Education is NOT Occupation

(ignorance as yours is the why u.s. is hated globally )

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Its cruel however its an old video, most dogs in iraq carry desies, but it is also a huge waste of time. Besides its not like they blow up dogs on a daily basis?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Only in your little world. I would hate to trust you with any animal.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

when that person comes back to earth as that dog in another life . He will see the foolishness of his actions..

be warned.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ensign
reply to post by Hellas

when that person comes back to earth as that dog in another life . He will see the foolishness of his actions..

be warned.

And what of the majority of posters on this thread who condemn the soldiers? Will they come back to Earth as the livestock they are party to the torture of? To condemn the actions of the soldiers, and conveniently ignore their own is blatant hypocrisy. One explosion, intended or inadvertent, ended the life of one dog quickly and more than likely painlessly. Yet apparently they are in league with some sadistic serial killer? Again, I see no acknowledgement of the constant suffering and torture of millions upon millions of animals for the sake of convenient access to leather coats or chicken nuggets. Nor does anyone seem to acknowledge the millions of people pushed into starvation as a result of the policies necessary to produce meat, eggs, and dairy products on the scale demanded voracious first world consumers.

I guess it's only okay to condemn when you can easily turn a young soldier tasked with enormous responsibility, facing physical and psychological challenges most could not comprehend, performing his duties in a manner not quite full synched with your exacting standards (derived from the sensibilities that are so easy to cling to from the safety of your living room, workplace, or school) into some monster yanked straight from the nightmares of Noam Chomsky.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

What do you suggest? there are toooooooo many dangerous diseased dogs roaming around. The Iraqis will do NOTHING to help them. They are not pets there! there are no vets there to help these animals. The dogs are dangerous to humans and healthy animals!!

are you going to rescue them?

look, im a chic...i LOVE animals. i cry when i see them hurt. but the humane thing to do is to kill the ones who are diseased and a danger....which is the majority of them. otherwise they are starving and attacking kids and everyone one else!

what is the solution if you want to keep these animals alive and wander the streets?

24k posts and you seriously can't see what is wrong with it huh? That's what scares me more than anything coming from someone that a lot of these kids look up to. It's almost like in all that time you haven't learned a thing. That's truly the tragedy here.

Sorry I must of missed the supporting evidence of "this" dog being diseased. What is even sadder is that you completely didn't notice the psychological mentality of the soldiers laughter. The programming of what we have done to one another, and not talked about the true problem of what is going on here.

I think I need to rethink about my surroundings lately. Thanks for waking me up.

What do you suggest?
Start working towards a solution so our kids don't have to be put there in the first place. Start working towards a solution where we don't have to bring our kids back home so tossed in the head they can't deal with society anymore, end up killing others, or themselves. Start working towards a solution that they don't see humor in this at all, and realize the magnitude of what is happening around them. Start getting rid of the people that are in ANY type of power, that can't see what the "real" problem in this video is. That's a start.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I won't speak for others, but I did not insist the dog was diseased. It was a likely possibility, and the impetus behind the policies to shoot dogs that wandered onto US bases, or appeared to be behaving aggressively/oddly. This was brought up to provide context for the relatively uneventful nature of a dog dying, and the reaction of the soldiers. The death of the dog in the video was inadvertent, and a case of bad luck meets a remote detonation. In any case the laughter is a natural and necessary reaction to the difficulties of such a situation. A quick Google search of animals adopted by units or soldiers versus soldiers killing animals will show the military is obviously skewed towards compassion to animals and not wanton puppy killers (with the exception of a few nutjobs such as the puppy tossing video which was met with serious legal repercussions and the stigma of being a puppy killer only a Google search away.)

The laughter is a response to the stress and absurdity of the situation. EMTs and nurses often employ similar gallows humor, but we do not accuse them of sadism. Instead, we recognize that it is a natural result of the cognitive dissonance required to successfully do the job they have to. An emotional, reverent nurse is a bad nurse. You cannot take on the full gravity and emotion of every single action your make, otherwise you would quickly find yourself unable to continue from the strain. The best Doctors, EMTs, morticians, nurses, etc are the detached ones. If this weren't the case then there would be no difficulty faced in treating family or friends.
edit on 8/1/12 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Typical terrorists at it again blowing up puppies, someone needs to invade the USA and get rid of all these redneck terrorists.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

Completely false statement. Since I am ex-EMS, grew up with a Nurse for a mom, and have known many doctors and nurses I don't agree with you at all. I personally never got use to it, and cried my eyes out every time a kid died. The best nurses in the world are the ones who never become detached from it. Does it mean that it doesn't happen? In more cases then not, yes it does. I have especially seen it in police officers over the course of a career. We are talking about a dog here, but I have seen much worse videos coming out of there and how "detached" they are. I understand what you are saying, but the end doesn't justify the means.

A lot of these kids think they are sitting behind a joystick and playing a video game. I don't want to derail the thread with other videos, but there is plenty of supporting evidence to show just a thing.

Maybe if we didn't go in there and wipe out 66,000 civilians (which is more than the soldiers we killed) the dogs would have owners so disease wasn't so rampant to have the dogs turn on the children from the claims here in the thread. Step away from the canvas and look at the complete picture not just the pixel you are staring at because you are too close to the painting. The dog is irrelevant at the moment.

We keep talking about temporary problems and solutions, not talking about how to fix the MAIN problems at all.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join