Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 15
35
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


Bred into them by evolution of course.

Letting a typical wild wolf, into a crowded sheep pen, will naturally kill every single sheep in that pen, with no hint of being hungry. Same goes --- for a fox in a henhouse.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling
edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto
edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto




posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by hammanderr
 




While his fellow countrymen made real decisions in a combat scenario


A combat scenario... that's rich.
The CIA arms radical Muslims and the US military fights them off. How intelligent!

I'm done arguing with fools, lest I become one myself.




edit on 3-1-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...


Too bad, your first response was well written and persuasive, my wife "gave" you a star, notionally. Good choice of music and I like your signature as well. The "empty mind" exercises of Buddhism are something I work on. It's never personal, I am here to learn, challenge and to be challenged.

edit on 3-1-2012 by hammanderr because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Collateral damage from an IED, also correct me if im wrong but is it not "law of the land" there in Iraq and afghanistan for the soldiers to avoid the dogs becuase alot of them carry diseases.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub
 

I bet I could find just as many videos with athletes admitting to doing drugs, but by your figuring we should just consider all of them across the board drug addicts, or lets go one step further, what about just plain old drivers, every day motorists on the road, I bet I can post a hundred videos of people driving under the influance, oh wait I bet you drive, so you must be a drunk driver too, according to your argument.

So you found ten videos of bad soldgers, I bet you could post a hundred more, but thats just a drop in the barrel compared to the number of service men and woman who have served expetionaly well. Its all about what you want to focus on and what you want others to focus on.

so lets all just say # it becuase its a #ed up world good thinking, lets do it!



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub
 


Welcome to urban warfare, They hide behind the innocent and dress like them too. They obviously don't run around with a marker on top of there head that say "I AM THE TALIBAN"... When you are getting shot at from all directions and the enemy looks like civis and hide where people are living I can understand why innocent people die. It's unfortunate that this stuff happens, it has been going on since the beginning of man kind.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr
 


Haha settle down there macho man. You think u have the right to take the life of any thing? well guess what bro, im afraid you dont. Stop justifying pointless killing for entertainment by comparing it to killing for food. You are fine example of how supremely arrogant man kind has become..

You go out and kill your food for what? for fun.... beacause it cant be for survival seeing as you have fully stocked supermarkets all over your country. Im from a big farming country, so hunting and animals being slaughtered for food is common place, but people should be upset by these monkeys getting entertainment out of another organisms suffering. I really hope you wake up and smell the coffee mate, who said humans are on top of the food chain, you dont know whats more advanced looking down from the stars, but because people like you will be out there with ya shotguns well never know.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
reply to post by hammanderr
 


Haha settle down there macho man. You think u have the right to take the life of any thing? well guess what bro, im afraid you dont. Stop justifying pointless killing for entertainment by comparing it to killing for food. You are fine example of how supremely arrogant man kind has become..

You go out and kill your food for what? for fun.... beacause it cant be for survival seeing as you have fully stocked supermarkets all over your country. Im from a big farming country, so hunting and animals being slaughtered for food is common place, but people should be upset by these monkeys getting entertainment out of another organisms suffering. I really hope you wake up and smell the coffee mate, who said humans are on top of the food chain, you dont know whats more advanced looking down from the stars, but because people like you will be out there with ya shotguns well never know.


What is your point? That I'm an idiot?, oh well. What is the difference with a person hunting an animal for food or the killing of a farm raised animal? Providing for the fact of the animal in question not being an endangered species. We're not talking about torturing or otherwise slowly killing said animal. Many commercially raised animals live in fairly inhumane environments, where are your tears? Dogs are not endangered, this dog was killed swiftly and probably did not suffer. You dog wheepers have different standards for different animals. You do not have a principled, ethical/moral position, you have an emotional response to a dogs death. As previously stated, It's a dog, grow a pair.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


It's easy to say that when you are not in a Military Unit full of sociopaths who would be content to do you harm for ratting them out because the NCO and CO are all about covering there own asses more times than not.

Sometimes it's just as important to survive your own fellow soldiers as it is the enemy combatant. It's insane. It truly is. Even more, the so called rules are almost never adhered to when it comes to delegating reports of abuse by fellow soldiers and Marines without the blow back being quite hazardous to more than one's own career but to there safety. Whistle Blowing in the Military most times brings about imprisonment or worse yet, life threatening consequences.

It's not right nor fair but most people who go in the military have no clue or concept of these things until they are in the thick of it. It's a very uneven and unequal and unfair environment more times than not.

Not making excuses but just saying.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000
reply to post by SativaDub
 

I bet I could find just as many videos with athletes admitting to doing drugs, but by your figuring we should just consider all of them across the board drug addicts, or lets go one step further, what about just plain old drivers, every day motorists on the road, I bet I can post a hundred videos of people driving under the influance, oh wait I bet you drive, so you must be a drunk driver too, according to your argument.

So you found ten videos of bad soldgers, I bet you could post a hundred more, but thats just a drop in the barrel compared to the number of service men and woman who have served expetionaly well. Its all about what you want to focus on and what you want others to focus on.

so lets all just say # it becuase its a #ed up world good thinking, lets do it!


I could agree with a lot of that, sure there may be those with an agenda as per the video, but the video was not made in isolation, it is focused on exactly what you see, with a pathetic audience behind. BTW a lot of animals carry disease, aka vermin. Feral animals come from domesticated stock, and in this scenario are only more war victims, or the result of human negligence. So, what do you do with a feral human child, put a bullet in its head, or blow it up as it crawls by an IED?



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by LadySkadi
 


Hmm interesting seems even the animals didnt want ua there. Killing is not a solution, even though the government/military seem to thnk so. Has not solved anything yet.


The eradication of feral animals is an Iraqi government sponsored project, that is apparently supported by a large number of the Iraqi population... Look into it, try to move beyond your one-sided, personal bias.

edit on 2-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)


As a former Animal Control Officer, the slaying of dogs is something in which I have been engaged on many occasions. The need to do so has always existed and is a necessary measure for insuring the public safety, in Iraq or elsewhere.

With that said, I never once laughed, giggled or got some cheap thrill from it as these soldiers are portraying. It is not the act itself that I find reprehensible but the almost manic pleasure apparently being derived from destroying an otherwise benign creature.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux
 


I understand what you're saying. I also understand that looking in from the outside doesn't always provide a complete picture of what's really going on. The morality police are on the high horse in this thread.
edit on 3-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn
 


Visit The Weekly Vice. You'll be shocked at just how many teachers there are out there are destroying children. Don't be fooled by the one mainstream story you hear about once in a while that they think they can make salacious enough to garner our attention. These freaks are out here in record numbers.

That being the case, incidents like animal cruelty are probably more prevalent than we think, we just don't hear about it to the same degree.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beaux

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by LadySkadi
 


Hmm interesting seems even the animals didnt want ua there. Killing is not a solution, even though the government/military seem to thnk so. Has not solved anything yet.


The eradication of feral animals is an Iraqi government sponsored project, that is apparently supported by a large number of the Iraqi population... Look into it, try to move beyond your one-sided, personal bias.

edit on 2-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)


With that said, I never once laughed, giggled or got some cheap thrill from it as these soldiers are portraying. It is not the act itself that I find reprehensible but the almost manic pleasure apparently being derived from destroying an otherwise benign creature.


We're not quite there yet, It is plain from the video that the dog bolted, whether it was destroyed or not eventually is not clear, and if so, is not 'Humane' by any word in the book. What is clear is that from videomans's perspective and audio, there is nobody who gave a toss.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There was a way better one of a girl running across a rice paddy.
The guy with the grenade launcher, they laughed when it blew her head clean off.

If you rape the 15 year old, you have to get rid of witnesses, mother, father little brother , sister don't forget dog.
But the brother would make fine bally boy, for the Major.

I know one young man who could not wait to go to Iraq and kill someone, it didn't really matter who either, he just want to kill someone.
Before leaving to go into army, had once said he wanted to kill his entire family, now this young man is going places, "Army Strong".



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Alot of sick crap going on in this thread.
The video was about the dog.
I look across the room at my dog, and imagine him snooping around that street.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


I love how when anyone points out despicable acts by Muslims the bandwagon jumps in and says "oh those are extremists-not all Muslims are like that!!!" and "you can't judge all Muslims by the actions of a few"....yet it never seems to work the other way around, does it?



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alythea
 


Pathetic? You want to hear pathetic? Good friend of mine served in Iraq and he told me "insurgents" would shoot a dog-not to kill it-just to wound it- and leave it in the middle of the street where they knew a convoy was coming.-so the Americans would see this hurt dog in the street and stop to HELP it-and it was a killbox-there were insurgents all along the rooftops opening fire on the convoy....So alot of American soldiers gave their lives trying to help a dog- so all of you need to stop with your self-righteous crap and hypocrisy-please......



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
@Offtopic: Sometimes I'm starting to think you guys are not getting the point quiet right. First of the Topic starter mentioned about Animal Cruelty and the US Soldiers. So please guys stay to where the topic is in-lined with.

Anyways!!!

Okay. What I want to comment on is about animals being blown by the military. I know some of you have military experience. My question is if a higher authority such as a commander or general saw what you (ex. Private) did similar to the video. Are going to be charged with Illegal discharge of munition? or in any case get violated of something?
edit on 1/3/2012 by Labdarex because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew
 


Pretty good thank you...The Marines paid for my Stanford University college dept, I get housing allowance, food for free and pay less taxes than you...actually I also get raises faster than the private sector and my salary is higher if you factor in my free medical, dental, vision...etc...

Thank you for asking but please you should probably take care of yourself as I am doing just fine brainwashed and all...oh and if civil unrest or was broke out I am trained to survive so knowing you will would not make it gives me hope in the human race Fordrew ... hooraahh

sniper



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Labdarex
 


Arrested by MP's and brought before company commander to be decided which most likely would mean a court martial and dishonorable discharge. Marines do not take kindly to animal abuse, spousal abuse and drugs...PERIOD.






top topics



 
35
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join