It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by SyphonX

when your soldiers are defending you from an invading force do you want them to be all pink and fluffy soldiers or some sick bad ass mother f****rs that you know the enemy are scared of?

Please direct me to this "invading force" you are referring to? I'll review the material and respond to you promptly, and respectfully.

You are projecting far too much of your misplaced aggression here..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Nexevo

These soldiers are combat soldiers under the stresses and strains of war have you ever experienced that?? if you had you would know you need to laugh to keep sain.

i remember my first contact in iraq gues what the first thing i did was............................i laughed because i was scared it was my way of showing what i was feeling.

I agree with you 100% --- You have to try to develop a sense of humor, like laughter, while serving in the military, in a war zone --- "to keep sain."

Either way you look at it --- The dog that was blown-up by the I.E.D., enjoyed an instantaneous humane death.

No animal crueltly here at all. This feral dog deserved to die, he was just lucky enough to be next to an I.E.D. planned explosion when it went off.

Feral dog packs, are one of the most dangerous dog packs here on Earth. Feral dog packs, will give you no quarter, because most of these feral dog's have lost there fear of man; and have aquired a taste for venison and human flesh.

Back in the late 1980's --- A survey crew, was attacked by a pack of wild feral dog's in New Jersey. The three man survey crew, had to fight off the wild dog pack, with chainsaws and machetes.

This feral dog --- Is a good dog --- Good and dead!!!

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you are capable of evil # like this and then have a good belly laugh at the cost of your victim, you have forfeited your place in our society. You should be put down, simple as that. Get help, change the major paradigms of your life or else you will just be another useless eater.

The person in this video, heartily laughing at the death of another living being is a blatant sociopath or very close to becoming one.

Sociopaths/Psychopaths are not human. They look like us and have learned to behave like us. In reality, though, they are not people at all. What they are, is conscious organisms that lack the capability to socially integrate with others. They are without remorse. They will kill you (financially, emotionally or physically) if they get the chance and it suits their needs.

Having such people in our society will ultimately destroy anything and everything our preceding generations have worked for. These non-people will not hesitate to kill you, the ones you love or even anyone in your entire #ing country. They must be found in all levels of society and business and eliminated.

It is self defense. Find other humans and use your combined strength if at all possible. Our lives depend on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

hahahahahahahahahahahaha deep breath and type...........................

so his opinion one persons opinion thats probably serving 5 minutes gives you the right to tarnish the rest of the armed forces?

it must do well done case solved we can close the thread now

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Straw man argument.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

So basically you dont want to answer me you would just rather try and be smug?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just get a couple of pittys and sic em on the tied up "soldiers"
Problem solved!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Don't worry. I'm sure the dog didn't feel a thing. Cruel, yes, inhumane, kinda not, although I have been wrong before.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

so his opinion one persons opinion thats probably serving 5 minutes gives you the right to tarnish the rest of the armed forces?

Just pointing out that most people can't seem to differentiate between national defense and preemptive offense.
"We just do what we're told" is exactly what they want in a soldier.

Lemmings get no respect from me.
Respect constitutional principles, or kiss my ass G.I. Joe.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

But people do think for themselves it's human nature people know when they are doing something wrong it's the moral courage that would be in question why didn't they stop it or why did they carry out the order when you new full well it wasn't right.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Get a life, it's a dog. I hope you enjoyed your bacon and eggs for breakfast, your hamburger for lunch and your sushi for dinner, hypocrites. You little sweetie pies who are so sensitive about dogs being killed are gonna be the first ones to go in a survival scenario, grow a pair. Humans are at the top of the food chain, take that very seriously. You gonna derail an anti-IED operation for dog?, no, for a human, yes. I like dogs a lot but I've killed them in combat scenarios and never even thought about it. I'm not going to allow a dog to upset the success of an operation. You people are soft. Ever slaughtered your own dinner?, no?, and you call yourself a man? You may as well discard your canines for molars and just start chewin your cud, because you are nothing but prey.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by simples

If you'd read my reply, you'd have been able to infer that I have more respect for animals because they aren't capable of killing for fun. I would give my life for my dog because he would do the same for me. A dog, besides one's mother or father, is capable of giving unconditional love. Dogs look up to us for protection and care. No animal or human was put on this earth for sick games and entertainment value. Yet, humans with warped minds are excused in the name of war.

The soldiers in this video do not deserve any respect. The service men, retired or active, who are defending their actions should be ashamed of themselves. These types of soldiers should be shunned by their cohorts. This is the only way this type of behavior will stop. If any of the soldiers in the video didn't agree with what was going to happen to this dog and didn't say anything to stop it, they are cowards and are just as guilty as the ones who actively participated in the dog's death.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Afterthought--- A dog, capable of giving "unconditional love" --- I'll go along with that.

But.... animals aren't "capable for killing for fun"? I will have to strongly disagree with that theory. Cat's.... especially the big cats love to kill for fun. It's an instinct that has been bred into them for thousands of years. Same goes for dog's, especially wolves and pit bull's, who love to kill for fun.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 3-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Like others,im not even going to bother watching the video.

You people are sick.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

You people are soft. Ever slaughtered your own dinner?, no?, and you call yourself a man? You may as well discard your canines for molars and just start chewin your cud, because you are nothing but prey.

Only a moron can't tell the difference between weakness and compassion.
There is necessary "bad" in this world, and then there's giggling about the demise of a helpless animal.

You damn well know that farming has replaced hunting for the most part - the very type of lifestyle the military supposedly defends. It has nothing to do with anybody being a pussy. Get off your macho soapbox, nobody's impressed.

edit on 3-1-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

It's an instinct that has been bred into them for thousands of years.

Bred into them by whom exactly? The cats chose their partners according to how well they batted prey around? Maybe it was the aliens?

I'll agree that cats kill for fun, but not dogs. Dogs are pack animals that are territorial. If they are killing for fun, it's because a disgusting human has taught them this and is breeding them with other dogs that are aggressive so they will have aggressive puppies. Why? Money, entertainment, bragging rights, and more money. Hmmm. Same things we go to war for. What a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by SyphonX

So basically you dont want to answer me you would just rather try and be smug?

Actually, I did respond to you, quite direct in fact.

Take your own advice?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I could just post up videos of the Arabs blowing each other up, if that would make you animal lovers feel any better. I especially favor the one of with the poor bastard getting nailed directly with an 82mm rocket or the video with 2 prisoners having their chests detonated with explosives.

So what, a dog blew up. World is full of far greater terrors.

This thread on ATS = Stupid.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

You people are soft. Ever slaughtered your own dinner?, no?, and you call yourself a man? You may as well discard your canines for molars and just start chewin your cud, because you are nothing but prey.

Only a moron can't tell the difference between weakness and compassion.
There is necessary "bad" in this world, and then there's giggling about the demise of a helpless animal.

You damn well know that farming has replaced hunting for the most part - the very type of lifestyle the military supposedly defends. It has nothing to do with anybody being a pussy. Get off your macho soapbox, nobody's impressed.

You are so right, animals do not die on farms. It must be a little shocking for your tender eyes to read my "macho" words.
"Did your son serve in the wars?"
"No, he bravely cried over the internet about dogs being killed by soldiers. While his fellow countrymen made real decisions in a combat scenario he sat at home and second-guessed them."
"You must be so proud."

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Money well spent huh ?

The only way i could ever say that was right is if it had any kind of explosive attached to the dog and even if it did i would look at any options they had to disarm the explosive. But as you can clearly see the dog had nothing damn right wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

While his fellow countrymen made real decisions in a combat scenario

A combat scenario... that's rich.
The CIA arms radical Muslims and the US military fights them off. How intelligent!

I'm done arguing with fools, lest I become one myself.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join