It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a transgender husband!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wanted to see why people fear transgender's in general.

i am happily married to my wife of 12 years got 3 kids.
but over the last 5 years i have confessed that in my heart i feel as if i am a women in a mans body.
Yes a lesbian in a mans body..cliche i know lol
i am and will keep my male parts due to i want to be legally married to my wife in my state.

My wife and kids accepted it and we live happy.
2 years on hormones i have c size breast 90% of the time no one even second guess's my gender.

But others who do find out always think i am perverted or some think we are corrupting the children.
especially some family members that are religious freaks.
god man you a man for a reason ect...

but if there is a god he made me a man to have my children..yes
but god also made me transgender i CAN NOT help i have always felt i was a woman.

sure i could have tried to keep a secret even longer...but trust me the stress of the secret gave me a heart attack or too.
all do to stress.

But why do people not grasp some people are just happier this way.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Get this through your head. nobody "Fears" transgenders. We just think is gross beyond comprehension and frankly I personally believe people with this have mental issues ie. chemical imbalance.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Lets put this into perspective. A Man dressing up as a woman because he wants to be one.....There's a mental imbalance hidden somewhere in that.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would fear you... But hey do what you got to do man, it's your life do what makes you happy.

I'm sure your a good person.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

When it comes to topics like yours, abortion, gay rights, I follow the usual creed.
I mind my own business.

Best to you friend, the haters will arrive, but their hate is born out of ignorance and fear.

Most people believe as I , but unforuteitly , we are usually the silent majority.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

No we don't think it's gross, we think it's perfectly fine to live your life as whatever gender you feel you are.

link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

When it comes to topics like yours, abortion, gay rights, I follow the usual creed.
I mind my own business.

Best to you friend, the haters will arrive, but their hate is born out of ignorance and fear.

Most people believe as I , but unforuteitly , we are usually the silent majority.

Why do you have to call people stupid and afraid just because they don't agree with the OP?
If you champion the alternatives issue your an open minded savior of the world. Disagree and you're some stuck up ignorant A-hole. Yeah I fear some cross dresser walking down the street in high heels.........riiiggghhhttttt.

link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you accept yourself, and you and your family are happy, WHO CARES? And for those that do, get a freaking life of your own and stop trying to control other peoples choices in life.

Harm None
Peace

link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Get this through your head. nobody "Fears" transgenders. We just think is gross beyond comprehension and frankly I personally believe people with this have mental issues ie. chemical imbalance.

Lets put this into perspective. A Man dressing up as a woman because he wants to be one.....There's a mental imbalance hidden somewhere in that.

speak only for yourself.

"WE" don't think it's gross or beyond comprehension.

i speak to a fair few transgender blokes within one of the jobs i do...there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. what IS wrong is the relentlessly pervading victorian attitudes towards all things sexual. if you like it, it makes you happy, and it hurts noone else, then it's fine!!

please don't think everyone has the bigotted view of the above poster. sadly it seems to be something that rears it's ugly and repressed head on a regular basis.

carry on, and i hope you know about "honour"

link   
Good for you and congrats to you and your family

I know a few people who are transgender and they were much happier when they embraced it

I will never know what is in the mind of a transgender so I can't judge anyone but wish you happiness

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have no problem with a persons right to get their freak on. However, I do have ONE question. Why do you feel it necessary to come to a conspiracy website and tell people? Its no ones business but your own and your wife. Not a big fan of this thread, sorry I clicked

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It takes courage to admit that you're different on any level, however I really feel for people who are trapped in the wrong bodies. I'm a believer in the saying "live and let live"and if you have found a way to live your life that you and those close to you are happy with, then you are far luckier than a large percentile of the worlds population.

Don't listen to any of the negative people who reply to your thread, just be yourself and be the person your family deserves and to Hell with everyone else.

Rev

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Most people have a problem with it because it isn't normal. Im not a hater of any kind I just dont give a crap. You dont see average people running around screaming there normalcy from the rooftops.
"hey everyone I was born a man and I'm still a man yay me!"
The LGBT group really need to get over themselves.
edit on 2-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: grrr typos

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Religious freaks,you hit the nail on the head!

For the record i am a 20yo white male.....and i can tell you who freaks me out more,its not the guy thats being what he wants to be,its the ned flanders bible bashing god botherers who cant seem to get with the times,they are too busy bashing others that they dont realise they look like an outdated bunch of weirdos.....if you said a voice in your head told you to be the way you are,you would be deemed mental,yet one of the religious freaks that have a problem with your way of life can say god told me to do it and be revered???

Do what ya want man,screw the religious nutters....at the end of the day only you can decide what you wanna do...no one else has a say!

Oh and P.S. The next time they give you any grief ask them if god made all the world around us and all its creatures and when they reply yes,just say well he made me this way!........and above all remember,they are just a bunch of idiots who believes that a nice big man on a cloud up above built the whole earth and all its creatures

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It seems to me (reading between the lines) that the OP seeks confirmation and acceptance from others, especially strangers, perhaps above what has been accepted by self and family. Why? Aren't the opinions of those closest to you the only opinions that truly count?

OP, you don't want others to tell you how to live and what choices to make, to impose upon you that which they believe is right. Do not make the mistake of doing the same thing. People do not have to agree with or accept your choices, just as you don't have to agree with or accept theirs.

edit on 2-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If you are happy with who you are, that's all that matters.

The fact your wife has stuck by you through this, makes her one hell of a woman .It wouldn't be so easy for alot of people to deal with.

If you bring up your children to be good honest people, what the **** grounds does anyone else have to ridicule you ?

To say someone has a chemical imbalance just because they're "out of the box" and not a cookie cutter clone of everyone else, is hugely ignorant.

Ignore the trolls - they thrive on baiting you and then waiting for you to get defensive. In reality, they are showing their ignorance and old fashioned views of the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Be yourself, it's all you can be.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I have no problem with a persons right to get their freak on. However, I do have ONE question. Why do you feel it necessary to come to a conspiracy website and tell people? Its no ones business but your own and your wife. Not a big fan of this thread, sorry I clicked

maybe the op just wanted to put it out there anonymously into what many feel a community they belong to, to gauge peoples reactions..

if you were so sorry you clicked.. why did you continue to do it to reply?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No no one is afraid. They are likely repulsed but polite.

No one really cares.

Unless there are Humanzees involved it probably wont even get many responses.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Get this through your head. nobody "Fears" transgenders. We just think is gross beyond comprehension and frankly I personally believe people with this have mental issues ie. chemical imbalance

To the OP: After reading the above quoted post, I was compelled to share with you the following:

I have no fear of you or your lifestyle choice. I actually have much more concern over the state of humanity with the expressions of judgement and ridicule as shown in the quoted comment. But I probably have no need to express such concern to you, as I'm sure this is something that you encounter with unfortunate frequency.

Good luck to you, and kudos for sharing your story. And remember, when people use the term "we" in such statements, they do not speak for all of us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join