It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a bit of additional luck on Feb 5th 2012 - any charms, spells, rituals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Im not generally a superstitous person but certainly open to these things. Ive always found it fascinating the different rituals we have when we are performing and I guess at the end of the day a bit of luck can always help.

Do members have any particular rituals, charms or advice for gaining a bit of luck on the 5th Feb?
- Should I summon a demon?
- Wear a lucky bracelet?
- Drink a potion?

Obviously I would only actually carry out things which are compatible with modern life, ie I wont be sacraficing anything lol but still if you want to link up ancient rituals for their weirdness or just plain interest factor then by all means go ahead.

Looking forwards to reading your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What kind of luck do you need??

Is someone in your family having surgery or something? Going to Las Vegas?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Um...."summon a demon" is on the top of your possibility list? Awesome.

That being said, I have to agree with other poster who asks about the type of luck required. Job interview luck is very different from prostate exam luck.

Whatever you do, though, its efficacy is contingent on your faith and belief in the talisman of your choosing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its a big big poker tournament (dont get excited this isnt my poker name lol) and as im probably a fish I thought id explore some other avenues and mix 2 of my passions up a bit, ie poker and ancient/modern occult type conspiracy. Thought it would be fun to see what suggestions came up, any welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

My suggestion? Give up the occult, you're gambling enough already.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Ah, simple enough. Take a standard deck of playing cards. Break it up and stack it in a series of good, winning hands: straits, flushes, strait flushes, one royal flush, full houses, 4 of a kinds. Be sure to also divide a portion of the deck into at least losing garbage hands. Be sure to use a few face cards in the garbage hands (sacrificing the queen, so to speak). Burn the garbage hands, wrap the winning hands in white silk, tied with silver thread (the color, not the precious metal). Keep the winning hands bundle on your person if permissable.
edit on 3-1-2012 by RobertAntonWeishaupt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join