It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Pentagram Hurricane Image- First Isabel, now Ivan?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about the authenticity of the pentagram hurricane image? MSNBC keeps using it in their hurricane promos concerning Charlie/Frances/Ivan. I had read once that the image was a fake, but others insist it was the eyewall of hurricane Isabel. Anyone know more?

Isn�t it also odd that MSNBC chose to use this image? They show it about every 20 min... I can�t help but think someone at MSNBC chose the image to enhance subliminally the anxiety associated with these storms or to imply their "evil" nature. Either way, it does seem a subtle form of manipulation. I wonder how many people even consciously notice it?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by loam]

[edit on 19-9-2004 by loam]

[edit on 20-9-2004 by loam]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
very interesting, however I have never noticed it before until you brought it up.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
worldwatcher

Have you looked at the graphic used by MSNBC? It *IS* the same image?

Odd, don't you think? Is it real?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It is not a fake. It is from hurricane Isabel last year.

Please see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And note that third post down I say "this pic is bogus". I then went off and researched NASA's GOES website and in the sixth post had to eat crow.

It's real. I was watching real-time.
And it was freakier then than it is now.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
It is not a fake. It is from hurricane Isabel last year.

Please see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And note that third post down I say "this pic is bogus". I then went off and researched NASA's GOES website and in the sixth post had to eat crow.

It's real. I was watching real-time.
And it was freakier then than it is now.

Isn't it interesting then that MSNBC chose that image to use for their promos now?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by loam]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Valhall

The story is now that Ivan also had a pentagram eye.

Can you verify this in the same manner you did previously with Isabel?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It must have something to do with the way the hurricanes spin. Either that or the DEVIL is sending the hurricanes. Either way were screwed.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
OH MAN. I never noticed that!

Thanks for the post! I've gotta' pass
this along and show some folks!

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No, I would say it's not a pentagram eye, more of a lotus eye...lol.

no straight sides on this one, but still unique

This is just a zoom and crop of this image from GOES:

www.goes-arch.noaa.gov...

I could not find the 1 km pic you had, but this is a zoom in on the 8km. (P.S. but the same image (same timetag).)

[edit on 9-20-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
OH MAN. I never noticed that!

Thanks for the post! I've gotta' pass
this along and show some folks!

Oh Jesus, please don't. That's all we need is a whole flock of fatalist fear mongers freaking over this.

Look, It only looks like a pentagram because the pentragram holds such significance in our minds. We see something that could possibly be construed as a pentagram and it immediatley becomes one due to the learned response we have whenever we see the shape.

I mean, look at the right side up at the top. That parts all messed up. It looks like a pentagram that maybe someone took a bite out of, maybe.

Now where did I stash that bible?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would say Isabelle was a Square and Compass sent by those dang freemasons and Ivan is Communistic Star from Russias President Putin.

However, Sec Cohen admitted in a news briefing sponsoed by Sam Nunn that weather control was a reality.

Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves� So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations�It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.�

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

See on webpage 3/4ths down
www.cheniere.org...

Other References for the technical non conspiracy theory types
www.google.com... 28%2C+1997.&sourceid=firefox&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

[edit on 20-9-2004 by project_pisces]

new topics

top topics

join