It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Everything will relate to astrology, as it always does, and ancients knew as much too. And most likely Vedic type but its worth researching all the types and even Mayan. Certain aspects will correlate.

The things of interest that I'm searching is Vedic 2012 or age of aquarius. Draco is the dragon that encircles the polar and is depicted on the UN symbol, WHO's symbol, and the northern circumpolar region is depicted in much religious art and in the whitehouse in its choice of rugs.

Ultimately stargates and changes. Also new religions they wish to create for the new era. So Mayan is being used by TPTB here. Providing they're right about circles and cycles. And I don't think so.

I can't help but think that whatever could come, they're afraid of people waking up and frequency raising for some reason, which is why they work overtime to keep this as negative and near hellzone as possible. That must be fear of losing control.

Nor do I intend to accept another religion. The part that Christ demonstrated, Budda also complements, and that is the code to activating oneself. Some think that developing our soul skills is akin to cheating, but then how do Christians explain Christ and his encouragement that we do as he did and greater.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
I haven't read this whole article but it relates to Vedic astrology and 2012. So, am going to read it now

Things in the bible, their code book primarily, also relate to this time. At least they're using it as their guide that way.

The Hopi's call this the Great Purification. So is it a narrow date or one no one can for sure know other than a season, for they look for signs. By the way Purification does seem to have some connotations. But I don't think anything is pinned on one day.

Anyway I'm going to look into the most important parts, how the astrology ties because its always related to that.

www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

You are quite foolish googleplex, I hate to see someone as delusional as you are. I am a Phychoanalist, I would be glad to help you wit dis. I will send you a private message.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
And for people who think nothing is going to happen, by the way I'm not referring to 2012, or one day, but more of an era, or time period, that we happen to be a part of. And the Mayans may have gotten the timing right, who knows.

www.crystallotus.com...
Tranformation of the Solar System

Each point given here has been reported by NASA and various sources, and covered by Science articles, including many threads about them online, so to suggest that nothing is occurring, when something is, is kind of being asleep, instead of awake.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It looks like they are softening up on that prediction, this is what always happens with these doom and gloom prophecies. The closer we get to the date, the more people start to look for a way out to explain why their predictions were false from the start

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Glad to hear that.It just proves that people can change if they want to change.You might be a self-centered,arrogant person but if you choose to change for the better you certainly can.Like cornucopia said,Spread the love.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Yeah,thats what always happens.A date is set then and when nothing happens,a new date is set and people still believe it.I don't know what will happen this year but I have been convinced that something will happen and if nothing happens.... Oh well.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I hope you aren't implying you are a reincarnated Mayan here to help...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why is it i agree with everything you say...
Must because your one of the few who actually takes the time to research things and doesn't
go around preaching the first thing they've heard!
Appreciated!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I love this thread!! I have exactly the same views as OP. Good work. Wish people could really see it instead of hating.

Love & Light
J

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Where did it come from, or who first had the info regarding 12 strand DNA?

I can't get into great details right now because I'm at work, but some food for thought:

The Bible speaks of a separation of the 12 tribes of Israel, into two kingdoms, the remaining kingdom having two tribes, and the other ten being "lost". Then, there is a recurring theme that the lost tribes will be reunited with the original two tribes. Particularly in Revelation, there is the woman with a diadem of twelve stars around her head that gives birth to a son (the Christ, which is a Consciousness). That son is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah (representing the Astrological sign of Leo). If you look at a diagram of the Precession of the Equinox, with the Astrological signs around it like the numbers on a clock, and then you put an indicator hand on this "clock", the indicator points towards "heaven" but the REAL indicator for the Earth is the opposite end, the one that points downward. While the needle is indicating we are entering Aquarius, what WE should be concerned about is its opposite, pointing towards the Earth (Malkuth, on the Tree of Life) which is entering Leo (!)
edit on 4-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
And for people who think nothing is going to happen, by the way I'm not referring to 2012, or one day, but more of an era, or time period, that we happen to be a part of. And the Mayans may have gotten the timing right, who knows.

www.crystallotus.com...
Tranformation of the Solar System

I could only read so much of this. There may be some truth in it but the dubious grammar, dodgy punctuation and verbose waffle is not exactly inspiring.
EXTRACT/EXAMPLE
'The physical state of the Sun is concerned, there are significant modifications that have occurred in the behavioral model of the Sun in our solar system'.

edit on 4-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I find this very interesting, and I believe a similar thing. Like there will be a change in the world as we know it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tron50

Cornucopia, I feel compelled to talk to you about your statement "I have come here to assist in the ascension process.. "

What can you share about this?

lol

well, i'm here to help..

i will say things like, forgive yourself

forgive yourself and allow love to flow in..

simple, yes and very powerful if you honestly do it

i'm here to share love and to just help in anyway, although i do not have to do anything, i could go live on the beach out of a bamboo hut and be perfectly happy

lol

know what i mean?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSleepCreep

I hope you aren't implying you are a reincarnated Mayan here to help...

no, i dont think i was ever a mayan, i was a greek philosopher in one of my most recent lives
, lol

i like to work with energy, i'm a massage therapist and i add accupressure and love into my massages, i'm into healing and sharing new/positive thoughts with my clients

hugs

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Cornucopia, I feel compelled to talk to you about your statement "I have come here to assist in the ascension process.. "

lol

well, i'm here to help..

i'm here to share love and to just help in anyway, although i do not have to do anything, i could go live on the beach out of a bamboo hut and be perfectly happy

lol

know what i mean?

Careful!

Forgive yourself because ultimately you are your own judge.

I know I'll rub some people the wrong way with that statement.... but it was knowledge given to me during a "session".

~Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by cornucopia

lol

well, i'm here to help..

lol

know what i mean?

Careful!

Forgive yourself because ultimately you are your own judge.

I know I'll rub some people the wrong way with that statement.... but it was knowledge given to me during a "session".

~Peace

yeah, that's true

peace***

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

You should have a look into the recently discovered mayan codices, as they depict crystal skull ceremonies, not to get you started that is....

That was a hoax. Notice that Drunvalo was the charlatan at the center of the hoax.

Also I don't really think you are in any position whatsoever to be judging the legitimacy of any of these Mayan elders, minister.

The Mayan elders are not elders in the sense of their civilization. That civilization no longer exists. These are self appointed people that are using their heritage to suggest to the gullible that they know more than outsiders. The inherently racist fall for this claim. It is racist to think that heritage provides incite unavailable to those not born with into that group of humans.

Another thing is that with each turn of the cycle, some sort of evolution takes place, if we look at it within the (roughly) 26,000 year time frame of the long count, we can see that it correlates to the precession of the equinoxes, and also to the vedic yuga's.

There is no start or end to precession. It has no effect on people other than causing them to rework calendars and star charts. The Mayans did not know about precession.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is no photon belt. That's another idiotic story that has been made up.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Don Alejandro spreads as much nonsense as anyone else. Let's see what he says:

There is a great axis above the planet Earth that makes all the stars and the planets move. And so while the Earth passes through that axis, we cannot see the rays of the sun. We are inside.

Every 5,200 years we come to this point when the planet Earth becomes dark for 60 or 70 hours. We cannot see the sun

And where did he get his ideas - from New Agers of course.
haecceities.wordpress.com...

The next important infiltration of New Age ideas into the Maya area came with Ian Lungold’s visit to Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj in the fall of 1998. Lungold brought along Jenkins’s book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 and had portions of it translated to Don Alejandro. Apparently he was intrigued by Jenkins’s ideas and in January 2000 these ideas appeared in Don Alejandro’s own “prophecies”.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Lemuria was not an ancient civilization it was an idea that a land bridge existed to explain fossil distributions. The idea of Lemuria was dropped after plate tectonics was realized. A nonexistent land bridge is no evidence for nukes. Nor is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. These cities only exist in the bible. The cities have never been located since they exist only in the bible. No evidence for nukes. If you want to show evidence for nukes please show us the blast zone.

You might want to start reading better books instead of nutty claims of a charlatan. Mayan astronomy is Mayan and not the result of a nonexistent Lemuria or Atlantis which has no evidence of its existence other than comments by Plato.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join