It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by blueorder
see how these elders are quite Race obsessed in their outlook, only the "indigenous" can correctly interpret prophecy..............

How exactly does that equate to anything 'race obsessed', I live in western North Carolina and I couldn't interpret a word of Cherokee, the Cherokee can. Do you really think it's racism or maybe it's just just knowing their own mythology.

Point is you dont need to be cherokee to translate cherokee. You yourself may not be able to read it but someone else who is not cherokee can. You dont have to be cherokee but apparently you must be Myan to interpret these prophecies so I see the point this person is trying to make.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

my life is ALL face value bro

people will believe what they want, all good...lol

my wife doesnt believe, she thinks it will be all earthquakes and stuff, i'm like lol....shakes head*

i mean is that what you people want? destruction?

why not imagine utopia?

we have the power! we are here, HUmans on Earth...we decide what we create

make it happen!

gosh

lol

frustrating...

i think i'll just go get some sun and relax

i'll take the bet...

There is a concerted effort in popular media to perpetuate the 2012 apocalypse myth. That effort is manifested here on ATS as well. Most of those who've been "recruited" aren't even aware that they are. It becomes obvious when you see programs related to it on the History Channel, with all the dis-information documented as hard fact.

I'm definitely seeing eye to eye with you here... We manifest our reality with thoughts and words. Imagine Peace. Imagine Prosperity. Imagine Utopia.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

"On the light side everyone thinks they are the most important, that their own understandings, or their group's understandings, are the key. There's a diversity of cultures and opinions, so there is competition, diffusion, and no single focus."

Carlos believes the dark side works to block unity through denial and materialism. It also works to destroy those who are working with the light to get the Earth to a higher level. They like the energy of the old, declining Fourth World, the materialism. They do not want it to change. They do not want unity. They want to stay at this level, and are afraid of the next level.

And so there in lies the problem we have of moving forward as unity we stand and unfortunately divided we shall fall!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

I've been a long time lurker on ATS, probably for about 4 years now. This will be my first post on any topic. I had to post a reply to this thread because it is so intriguing. I have been reading VOYAGERS by Ashayana Deane lately and while i don't believe EVERYTHING in the book, the connections to the way current events are happening boggles my mind. I do believe that 2012 will be a year of enlightment, maybe not for everyone but for the ones that are ready to develop a higher consiousness and raise their spiritual vibration. Looking inward and learning how to LOVE unconditional and to be at PEACE with who you are and everyone around you is the goal. I understand that this process won't happen over night, but we all have to spread the word to our friends,family, and even strangers that we all need to love one another and get on the same track. That track is towards the goal of PEACE and LOVE throughout the world. If everyone could be occupied with this goal instead of worrying about how their physical appearance looks,who is going to win the game,if they like you or what celebrity just died IMO the world would be a better place. Also, hello again and i will start posting regular lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarKnowledge
Hello ATSers,

I've been a long time lurker on ATS, probably for about 4 years now. This will be my first post on any topic. I had to post a reply to this thread because it is so intriguing. I have been reading VOYAGERS by Ashayana Deane lately and while i don't believe EVERYTHING in the book, the connections to the way current events are happening boggles my mind. I do believe that 2012 will be a year of enlightment, maybe not for everyone but for the ones that are ready to develop a higher consiousness and raise their spiritual vibration. Looking inward and learning how to LOVE unconditional and to be at PEACE with who you are and everyone around you is the goal. I understand that this process won't happen over night, but we all have to spread the word to our friends,family, and even strangers that we all need to love one another and get on the same track. That track is towards the goal of PEACE and LOVE throughout the world. If everyone could be occupied with this goal instead of worrying about how their physical appearance looks,who is going to win the game,if they like you or what celebrity just died IMO the world would be a better place. Also, hello again and i will start posting regular lol

welcome

i hear ya

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If u cant see the change going on around you, your just not paying attention!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that we will all be talking about 'What could've happened" this time next year...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't want to wait till next December, do it NOW.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What I would like to know is where did this concept of our DNA changing come from?

Are we (the already born) going to change, or are the yet to be born going to go through DNA change because of radiation contamination of our planet? A new evolution of the human race?

Where did it come from, or who first had the info regarding 12 strand DNA?

Was it all made up to create gurus, sell books and speaking tours?

My thoughts are this, we destroy our civilization and we are all back to caves and mud huts living off the land, only thing is, that most of us will die first, and no amount of 'Namaste' is going to save a person.

Who has proof, where is the origin of the belief that cosmic rays are going to increase our vibration and make us all want to jump for joy, love everyone and dole out bear hugs to friends and enemies like candy canes at a Santa Claus parade?

Perhaps they will chemtrail us all with entheogenic drugs, that might do it?

I think I will crawl under a blanket tonight and wish the evil world away,...Hmmm, at least insomnia.

Yeah, answer those questions, they will not be answered.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I want you to be my first friend, but I am new anD I DO NOT KNOW HOW to friend you, I knowpathetic, tell your friends I NEED HELP, I am smart have a degree in psycholgy ha ha ha HELP

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
First Post, would just like to say I'm enjoying the positive message that this thread is creating for what the masses consider already to be our forthcoming apocalypse. It's a shame that not to many people hear about the upgrade of consciousness and just assume were all going to burn and die. Its interesting to think that maybe when the western evils were conquering the pagens and converting them that the original message of these days would be corrupted.

All this talk about polar opposites co-existing to live is something i'v been preaching all year, along with the need to rid us of materialism. these last couple years iv been searching through spirituality trying to find my way and myself , the society we live in today makes that tough for us to get out of the bull# cares they put on us.

regardless of wether or not 2012 date is a real thing, i will be using this year to learn to mediate, experience with lucid dreams, and open myself up to what i am missing in this world.

thank you ATS and all the friends i will make here for my future enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Really, what do you think your problems is, Ops4Ops.
huh!

edit on 3-1-2012 by googolplex because: ,

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops

I want you to be my first friend, but I am new anD I DO NOT KNOW HOW to friend you, I knowpathetic, tell your friends I NEED HELP, I am smart have a degree in psycholgy ha ha ha HELP

lol, i added you

hugs

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
What I would like to know is where did this concept of our DNA changing come from?

Are we (the already born) going to change, or are the yet to be born going to go through DNA change because of radiation contamination of our planet? A new evolution of the human race?

My thoughts are this, we destroy our civilization and we are all back to caves and mud huts living off the land, only thing is, that most of us will die first, and no amount of 'Namaste' is going to save a person.

Who has proof, where is the origin of the belief that cosmic rays are going to increase our vibration and make us all want to jump for joy, love everyone and dole out bear hugs to friends and enemies like candy canes at a Santa Claus parade?

Perhaps they will chemtrail us all with entheogenic drugs, that might do it?

I think I will crawl under a blanket tonight and wish the evil world away,...Hmmm, at least insomnia.

it came from....

drumroll*

lol

science, yes they have been noticing children coming to this world with more DNA activated, you can find the article probably by doing a search on the internet

psychics have been talking about this too as any true psychic probably has some extra DNA activated hence they are psychic...lol

this is a fact....so umm, yeah.....people can beleive what they want, but we have harmonic equations backing us up

anyone whos body/mind can handle the information will recieve the information...

if you raise your vibrations to love then you will see...

love is the highest vibration there is...

it's from cosmic energy pouring onto the earth, this, ALL of this is part of the divine plan...

THIS IS ALL PLANNED

God, mama/papa, source, creator...c'mon! remember?

remember my brothers and sisters...remember

re-member

remember

the meek shall inherit the earth, c'mon ALL religions know about this time

ALL predicted

this is our time, love team for the win baby!

THANK YOU

thank you

hugs

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The article you're referring to has nothing to do with more DNA being "activated." It's a chromosomal condition similar to the one that causes Down's syndrome. Part, or all of a chromosome divides a second time. There are absolutely no chromosomal conditions that are beneficial. In fact most just result in death.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Human upgrade. Well, since I believe that 2012 is being borrowed by the NAZI Fourth Reicht, here, and amped up by them, we can't tell what they are planning on doing with it, but the Sun is over their head and its cycles do the most. I just keep seeing good things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But as for the human upgrade, as opposed to a truly cosmic event or Family coming in, as in a miracle, which I truly hope for all the time, the technical upgrade, or transhumanism is to me, on going.

That thread is about Morgellons and nano technology.

Transhumanism. Its been ongoing behind the scenes and the GMO, also mixing human dna with animal, its just shocking the ways in which they're doing things.

To me, never mind prophecies, with the bases built they're waiting for something, be it CME's like have been predicted, enhanced perhaps by their scalar and they want to bring about control or a fascist world. So, we need to just be ready, grass roots, with either energy devices or plans to build them, even just getting ready. So that, they don't win. We pull together.

But if it was just disasters, humanity is very good at pulling together as many events in history have shown, emergencies, plane crashes, you name it.

So it seems likely they have some plans.

Now as for the Mayan calendar and the return of the Quetzcoatl. The universe, to me is a holographic school and geography, even stars overhead, all of this creates portals. I would think that the mayan calendar relates to the next house the sun enters, aquarius, and also to the North Star circumpherence and the change over of one prominent star, to another, or lining up with another influence.

In other words, what really matters in the imprinted matrix on the energy wave hologram universe is geometry and astrology, or sky maps.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Cornucopia, I feel compelled to talk to you about your statement "I have come here to assist in the ascension process.. "

What can you share about this?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Drezden
So basically after that date living things on earth will be able to interact and use the new element of "ether" in the same way we use and interact with water, air..etc.. ?

kinda,

i heard when we enter the photon belt or when the frequency here activates our "junk" DNA, we are going to see energy, you will see a more true reality

you can tell if someone is lie by the energy coming from him/her....no more secrets

i'm telling you all, all will be revealed

the bs ends and love begins

see why the dark dont want this happening? they like control, slaves, war, etc...

f that, not what i want, i wish for and pray for love and peace everday!

thank you God...

thank YOU

such a great time to be here and to be HUman

thanks

choose love and lets play a new game

If this happens when we get to that date, then how can the "dark/evil" people keep this from happening as they are trying to do according to this thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

I would just like to add my two cents.

The big question would be, where did anything come from, I mean really just the fact we are here is astounding if you stop and think about it for a second.

Some people are so down to Earth they don't believe in anything and nothing is possible, it doesn't matter what you tell them it is just not possible, everything is just I don't know, it's just not possible.
Even though your walking around on a ball in the middle of a impossible nothing, this is a dam Ferry Tale.

I mean like where were ,before you were here and why are you here.

This whole thing is wild and we sit here on this little piece of Nothing, well that's what the scientist say " Well upon loking at the tinyest thing in the universe we have relized that there is nothing there, it has no structure and is nothing to measure except mass.

There is no God and you just fell out of someone's arse, well close.

Really anything is possible this is like Twilight Zone, or Outer limits, like this is not real not possible.

The magic is all around, this is the wildest trip you will ever be on, in your life, this one at least.

The ones that say there is no God sure maybe, but try and deni a Creator, now you are in a whole nother Ball Game, and you, no one knows dittle squat, about anything. The Creator, Creation, and you the little creature, is there some Divine Design, some Great plan. I would think so, I mean this has been going on for so long now, it seems like that some one or thing would of figured this all out by now.

People are so down to Earth it just crack's me up, see you are born into this and have had a life time to accecpt things, but all is not as it seems, the awe and mystery.
I myself have it seems, sometime delved to deep into the Mystery of Creation and the Universe, I who has no fear, have scared myself and found I have no place to hide.
I, Icarus have flow to high on my wings of wax, and came to close to the Sun.

It is true Love is the answer, but perhaps not the only answer.

But I would not doub or question in a mocking manner to much, Because every day it seems thatmore and more anything is possible.My Father told me that much.
Oh yea, catch a fart and paint it green, been there done tha, but why bother.

It is hard to say what will happen, it is way more than this tiny, tiny little planet, or is it.

It could be even now, as we speak that some thing is about to occur on this planet that will blow every ones mind, as are we even here, is this even possible, Did you kiss a friend tonight. Motivation I need to see motivation, more passion. Cut , Get me a print, on that.

Once we align with the Galactic Center, will because of Gravity, as Einstein stated that there will be distortions in time, is this already occurring is time some how speeding up, even as we speak.
What else will happen.

You know when the disciples of Jesus were in Prison, they said, they no longer needed to sleep, this would solve the insomnia problem. Do you know how this works. ( I don't have link for this, I think it is in bible towards back )

I don't really think we completely understand what is really going on. Is that a understatement?

edit on 3-1-2012 by googolplex because: space I need a space and a s[/

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join