What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 7
95
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i just got a warning from ATS for this thread...


lol


oh yes, rules..lol, free speech?

whatever, on my website people can share and say anything they want and if anyone has a problem they have higher powers to answer to


i despise rules on this world....anything that tries to contains HUmans will be abolished soon...

aa.hhhh... relax, lol

sorry
edit on 3-1-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-1-2012 by cornucopia because: changed some letters around




it's just frustrating, this internet game...i have been banned from other "conspiracy" sites because i have called them out on their agendas and what their mission is...

edit on 3-1-2012 by cornucopia because: more words added




posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
We are not approaching the galactic plane, we are moving away from it. Likely, it will be another 200 million years or so before we cross it again. Our cycle through the galactic plane occurs 2.7 times per rotation about the galactic center, and we pass the plane every 225-230 million years.

We definitely will not pass through the galactic plane in 2012, and not for at least another hundred million years.
earthsky.org...

What you are likely seeing is escapism, people wanting some outside force to solve our world problems. It is a childish, irresponsible feeling akin to putting your head under your bedsheets to hide from the problems of the world. Your best bet is to be active and participate in the democratic process, make a difference. Think interstellar, act local, feller... Form citizen action groups, investigate the corruption in your government, whether it is the justice system, the police, the lawmakers, or .... Don't hide and wait for someone to save you. Save yourself.
edit on 1/3/2012 by Jim Scott because: Plan of action.


Good to see a post based in reality mixed in among the fantasy. Sad to see so few stars and I hope that is because those who prefer reality to fantasy did not make it that far into this thread.

That is exactly what is going on. People who can't cope with the real world create their own reality as a coping mechanism. Sadly however in doing so, they take no actions to deal with real world issues they can control; making them perfect targets for the confidence persons that use fear or promises of enlightenment to control them or make their wallets a little less full.

It's also good to see others pointing out that this calendar, like all calendars simply ends and you print a new one.

Believing matters are out of our control is always a cop out and excuse. I'm certain that as the year passes by and those making the predictions or profiteering off all of this move on, new fantasies will emerge to fill the void and people will simply gravitate towards them.

There is a price to pay for linking false prophecy to exact dates.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
i just got a warning from ATS for this thread...


lol


who runs this place?


The owners who's terms you agreed to before you started posting here.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia
 


Well you did have an extensive quote. You also did not use the quote or external text tags for your extensive quote. Both of those things are frowned upon here at ATS.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott
 


The numbers you're using appear to be off by a magnitude of ten. The solar system passes through the galactic plane every 30-40 million years. We last passed through it 3 million years ago, so it will be another 10 to 20 million years before it reaches the apex of its oscillation, and then another 15 to 20 million years before it reaches the edge of the galactic plane. It will then take a few thousand years for it to pass through the galactic plane.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Does moving to the fifth level mean humans will evolve? That we will change into evolved humans of the future?TextText White



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feizel8
Does moving to the fifth level mean humans will evolve? That we will change into evolved humans of the future?TextText White [/quote

yeah, pretty much...


it means your "junk" DNA will be activated...


so you will have telepathy, and other abilities...


i know we have this ability because in 2008 when i was awakened i had the ability...i then lost it a few weeks later, it's like my guide turned it off...i must not have been ready..

now i have been going through a lot of stress and whatnot and probably better i dont be so sensitive, even though i am very sensitive,,,i know when someone is lieing and i can read people well..

my speacialty is intuition, that's how i get my information...thoughts, some people hear voices and some people see symbols or other ways..

so yes...let me find a video for you


video.google.com...#


Google Video Link



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia
 


You do realize that human's aren't the only species with junk DNA, right? In fact all species have "junk DNA." Also, just because it is noncoding DNA doesn't mean it is inactive. A large portion of noncoding DNA has been found to play a role in the transcription and translation of protein-coding sequences.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus
 


Maybe as a distraction they're here for the gold aren't they? Or is it oil? Just a resource basically.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by cornucopia
 


You do realize that human's aren't the only species with junk DNA, right? In fact all species have "junk DNA." Also, just because it is noncoding DNA doesn't mean it is inactive. A large portion of noncoding DNA has been found to play a role in the transcription and translation of protein-coding sequences.



i'm no expert on this stuff bro!


i just know what i know and i'm sharing it..

everyone here has a piece to the puzzle and i thank you and everyone for sharing..


thank you



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo
 


Though if this kind of thing did happen before maybe these beings and the elite treat this as just another harvest like the last one like its just farming for them.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
whatever, on my website people can share and say anything they want and if anyone has a problem they have higher powers to answer to



I don't know what your website is but if you want to exerience negative energy just check out some of the conspiracy websites that don't have moderation.

ATS is much preferable.

And on topic--it appears that Carlos Barrios also has a book to sell. Unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned that makes his interpretation of the subject as suspect as everyone else who is trying to shoehorn the Mayas into a New Age pet theory.
edit on 3-1-2012 by DelMarvel because: additional comment



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ow wow.How amazing.When it happens do you feel it? Do you actually feel your body having a different energy you have never felt in you before the evolvement?



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feizel8
Does moving to the fifth level mean humans will evolve? That we will change into evolved humans of the future?TextText White


I am not the One to ask. I see no "levels" per se. But that's just Me.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I would just like to add, i spoke to someone from Israel Yesterday. And he was speaking about how their culture believes the age is turning over to a new one of Peace and connection to the earth.
Everything he said corresponded with the OP.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feizel8
Ow wow.How amazing.When it happens do you feel it? Do you actually feel your body having a different energy you have never felt in you before the evolvement?



hi,

i had my whole story typed out and then the page crashed...


lol

now theres a conspiracy!



oh well, i am very thankful to be here....

the short verion:
i almost died, wasnt caring for myself, i stopped drugs/smoking/junk food....soon after i saw a bright light in my dream, was shown what some of the races of cosmic beings look like..woke up and was smiling all day, laughing at being HUman and brushing my teeth...felt love all around....got married w/stepson, lost some of the feelings..lol,

as an empath i can tell when people are lieing and i soak up negative vibes, i'm getting better now though
it's been a rough ride, but it's getting better for me emotionally..

i just wish for love and peace..

it's ALL i wish for



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
the mayans don't exist as a people anymore


And we cross the "galactic center" twice a year. LOL.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
the mayans don't exist as a people anymore



many have reincarnated for this exact mission, many have come back to this world to help at this time...


i have come here to assist in the ascension process..


you ever go see a psychic? or ever go to a spritual hypnotherapist, someone who can speak with your guides/soul?

you ever ask for Truth?

ask yourself


isn't this the same stuff being told about Oct 28th 2011, and nothing ascended at all, ya'll just keep changing the dates around, nothing will happen except you'll still pay taxes



lol,

do you believe in anything spiritual?

how about cosmic family "ufos"?

there is so much more to life than what you can see with your eyes...


dreams, how do you explain that?


lol


ahh, well...all is well



lol

i know we are spiritual beings having human experiences, i know i will not die.....ever

i know we have family throughout the cosmos, i can communicate with them, i have seen them up close, i have seen an extra terestrial human up close


hmm...

life is epic yo!

lol

thanks God

thank YOU

_________________________________________________________________

No offense intended here... Any photos, vids or the like. Again, no offense is intended, but you are making some relatively wild claims that some folks might have difficulty with taking at face value.

I think it's funny that one side is claiming all the hoorah, mystical stuff is going to happen up to and including the alien life forms you've seen that apparently , no one else has. The Mayans who are claiming that 2012 is not going to be anything like the white folk have envisaged and/or predicted, don't, for a number of reasons, have any idea of what they are talking about.

I would like to make a wager... If we are gone on 12-22-12, I'll buy you a drink of your choice. If we're still hear on 12-22-12, you buy me a drink of my choice. LOL!

Bottom line, for all the fighting and quarreling and bantering that goes on out here over something as nebulous as this subject, and sometimes major league silly as this topic.... It appears to me to boil down to, "We'll just have to see who's who and where's where on the day after. I'm kind of putting my money on the fact that you won't take the bet, because you don't want to owe me.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
let me say, there is no need to have a near death experience to awaken...although that's what it usually takes...lol



just decide to care, decide to be love and ask for truth, ask and you shall recieve





sidenote* ATS is going through all of my threads right now looking for things that are against their rules, getting all kinds of messages of warnings..

lol

sorry brothers and sisters!

relax

and just let people be free



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
the mayans don't exist as a people anymore



many have reincarnated for this exact mission, many have come back to this world to help at this time...


i have come here to assist in the ascension process..


you ever go see a psychic? or ever go to a spritual hypnotherapist, someone who can speak with your guides/soul?

you ever ask for Truth?

ask yourself


isn't this the same stuff being told about Oct 28th 2011, and nothing ascended at all, ya'll just keep changing the dates around, nothing will happen except you'll still pay taxes



lol,

do you believe in anything spiritual?

how about cosmic family "ufos"?

there is so much more to life than what you can see with your eyes...


dreams, how do you explain that?


lol


ahh, well...all is well



lol

i know we are spiritual beings having human experiences, i know i will not die.....ever

i know we have family throughout the cosmos, i can communicate with them, i have seen them up close, i have seen an extra terestrial human up close


hmm...

life is epic yo!

lol

thanks God

thank YOU

_________________________________________________________________

No offense intended here... Any photos, vids or the like. Again, no offense is intended, but you are making some relatively wild claims that some folks might have difficulty with taking at face value.

I think it's funny that one side is claiming all the hoorah, mystical stuff is going to happen up to and including the alien life forms you've seen that apparently , no one else has. The Mayans who are claiming that 2012 is not going to be anything like the white folk have envisaged and/or predicted, don't, for a number of reasons, have any idea of what they are talking about.

I would like to make a wager... If we are gone on 12-22-12, I'll buy you a drink of your choice. If we're still hear on 12-22-12, you buy me a drink of my choice. LOL!

Bottom line, for all the fighting and quarreling and bantering that goes on out here over something as nebulous as this subject, and sometimes major league silly as this topic.... It appears to me to boil down to, "We'll just have to see who's who and where's where on the day after. I'm kind of putting my money on the fact that you won't take the bet, because you don't want to owe me.



my life is ALL face value bro



people will believe what they want, all good...lol

my wife doesnt believe, she thinks it will be all earthquakes and stuff, i'm like lol....shakes head*


i mean is that what you people want? destruction?


why not imagine utopia?

we have the power! we are here, HUmans on Earth...we decide what we create

make it happen!

gosh

lol

frustrating...

i think i'll just go get some sun and relax



i'll take the bet...





new topics

top topics



 
95
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join