It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I can tell from what he's saying that these "Mayan elders" are the likes of Hunbatz Men and Don Alejandro. Both of these men have taken the writings of 2012 "researchers" and then repackaged them as ancient Mayan wisdom.

Hunbatz Men is a self proclaimed day keeper, who is a liar and has zero ties to any important elder in that region. He has taken some teachings and has new aged them up, and brought in the new agers to beat their drums and speak in tongues at the feet of ruins such as Palenque. It's disgusting, but even we have people like this in the United States. I have seen new agers come show up at Wounded knee to beat drums and act like hippies praying over our dead. They are ignorant to what they are doing. There is a Hun Batz in every culture who is bogus.

Don Alejandro , Wandering Wolf on the other hand is the real deal and so was his father. As mentioned in my other post I have been in ceremony with him, and I have seen with my own eyes, researchers and journalists coming to HIM for information. Don Alejandro does not use his wisdom to spread fear. He lives poorly, where Hun Batz is making a killing off his new age tours he puts on for people. Any money that Don Alejandro has taken especially for the documentary he has been involved with, uses that money for people in his village... I just felt the need to straighten this out as I really detest seeing the true good hearted people getting mixed in with the charlatans.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by cornucopia

Hi corn,

I have been put right here, on this earth, in order to proclaim Jesus.

Hey, it is tough but we do what we have to, right?

hi bro

lol

i love Jesus, but i'm not into religions or giving my power away to anyone or worshipping anyone, no bowing down to anyone, but myself

LOVE, JOY, TRUTH

i also follow cosmic laws, not man made laws

self-responsibility, self-rule

true freedom

Jesus was the first hippy to get some press ( too bad bibles are written by the controllers of darkness and know how to control Humans, although you can't control an enlightened Human)

lol

yeah i love all that is

stay calm shaun, stay calm...go with the flow

love yourself, look in the mirror and say......i love you

miracles

edit on 3-1-2012 by cornucopia because: added some words

edit on 3-1-2012 by cornucopia because: took out a letter

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, for myself I believe there will be great destruction caused by volcano's, quakes and Tsunami's this year I do expect an extinction level event to be lessoned by the family from the skies hence this great destruction will bring forth the New Beginning. I observe as usual and hope I am wrong............if I am not you will see the ships in mass attempting to help usand this Planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Except those "codices" were frauds. The epigrapy and iconograhy bears no consistencies with those of the Maya. In fact the language on them isn't even Mayan. Throw in the fact that pretty much the only one supporting them is Hunbatz Men, who just so happened to be doing a US tour with the crystal skulls when the article came out, and you're left with a pretty clear cut case of hoax.

I'm also not sure where this claim of 26,000 years is coming from. Let's assume that the Long Count actually ends after 13 baktun. This 13 baktun cycle comes nowhere close to 26,000 years. A baktun equals 144,000 days, or about 395 years. Therefore, 13 baktuns equals about 5129 years. If people would even take the time to do simple math we could do away with many of these false claims. Instead they simply buy into everything the New Age authors say even when it's very simple to prove these claims demonstrably false.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

it's all about consciousness...

and frequency/vibration...

love is the highest vibration...

anyways, you can measure the energy coming to this world or coming out...

if you know that energy or consciousness is rising at a certain pace and you can tell when certain markers of new energy are coming then you can predict...so complex, i cant even say

life has been on this world a long time, lots of civilizations come and go, lots of wars, lots of learning and experiencing....

thank you mama earth

lets help her and each other

i mean, lets experienceing something new and more positive!

imagine pure air, water and food...

relaxing by a stream, swimming in clean oceans, utopias all around..soaking in the sun on the beach in paradise

all of your needs are met, you have gardens, a well and some love

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

He may be putting the money to good use, but his claims have nothing to do with the Maya. In 1999 Ian Lungold paid a visit to Don Alejandro. Lungold brought with him a copy of John Major Jenkins' Maya Cosmogenesis 2012. Lungold then had various passages read to Don Alejandro. Following this visit is when Don Alejandro started making his own claims in regarding 2012. However, these claims were taken directly from Jenkins' book. What he says is not ancient Mayan wisdom. It is the writings of a New Age author repackaged as ancient Mayan wisdom. However, that doesn't stop people from repeating a publishing what he says simply because he is of Mayan ancestry.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
PS (but very important):

I most respectfully ask those that want to argue the validity of chemtrails not to do it in this thread. Please find an alternative chemtrail thread for that?

I would like your opinion on the theory which links chemtrails and 2012. That is what the purpose of my previous posts were.

hi Sky,

thanks for sharing...

hmm..

i have been a researcher of chemtrails too and i too do not like them..

but i am not worried about them, i just keep on loving, NO FEAR!

hehe, fear sucks lol

just love and your frequency will protect you, your guides, your soul with sacred geometry....hooo!

lol, lets have fun

yes our "junk" DNA is turning on, when the frequency is right, conscioussness is right, time....hehe, time

just go with the flow and all is well..

we have cosmic brothers and sisters who will not let the dark ones hurt us..

they/we have stopped lots of nukes on this world, lol

HUmans will be protected!

thank you

thank you

thank you

side note* all is known in the akashic records and all will be revealed in due "time"

side note* all DNA of everything that has existed on this world is saved someplace safe..

side note* if we start caring for animals on this world, you will start to see animals that were once extinct come back to play
, they are living in the inner earth, protected...

gosh there is so much to say/learn/know..lol

hugs

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
K so nothing will happen in 2012? Then what? back to taxes, wars, pillage, rape, abuse, racism, religion?

Look back at human history..Ages change..just like your own...

If Ages never changed..we would all be in your caves..fighting wooly mammoths for food...

Things change.. dont deny it..

WORLD IS RIPE FOR A MIRCALE

well said

not a one liner

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Dec 21st will come and pass like any other date..no one can predict world changes, or dooms day end dates ..
earthquakes have been global events from the start.so have ice ages ..humans are still here ..animals are still here ..birds and reptiles are still here ..go figure... as for a new age, the 1% will always rule the 99% its just the way it is..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Just curious. Do you have a back up plan if nothing like what you expect happens on the Dec 21, 2012?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Just curious. Do you have a back up plan if nothing like what you expect happens on the Dec 21, 2012?

lol

i'm just being the change i would like to see in the world...back up plans? lol i havn't though about it...

faith my bro, faith!

lol

nah, it's all good...

all in good fun

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
How is that different than all the predictions said. Cosmos cycles. Earth changes. Spiral, we can progress if we get it together. Everything he said is exactly what they have all been saying in various combinations of that.

But there is no Fifth. There was only four. That would mean completeness and possibly its over.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
this thread is great. ive been thinking especially about the dark forces part. could these dark forces be interpreted with the illuminati's whole plan to acheive a higher existance? maybe they are trying to reach this.... "humanity 2.0", as i read that earlier, and block out the ones who deserve it?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Galactic alignment; where the Earth, Sun and center of the Milky Way galaxy line up, occurs every year on Dec. 21st. The last, most perfect alignment occured way back in 1998.

Many say that there will be a planetary alignment in 2012 but that's not true. There will be no planetary alignment in 2012.

Modern astronomers are unable to calculate the exact day or year that our solar system crosses the galactic "equator". It's calculated that the winter-solstice Sun actually crosses the center of the Milky Way anytime between 1980 and 2016. It's quite possible that it has already occured.

I've read articles in Archeology Today that basically say the same thing as the OP. In fact, some Mayan scholars say that their calendars extend well beyond the 2012 cycle end.

Have a great new year ATS, it won't be your last.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is funny how some atheist believes in the mayan prophecies, dont they know that it is from the help of the mayans god?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Of course, we have 14 million mayan on Earth as we speak. Please do not say things that you don't really know about. Do not get influanced by others. Use your own judgement. Of course.. are you able to do that?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Really? Seeking is not part of the key. Seeking only brings attachement, anger, jealousy of not finding. Seeking is the key to be materialist.

instead of seeking, search inward, listen to your own cells... Can you that? Balance yourself... that is the key.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Mmmm. Of course the world won't end by 2012. In fact, the world won't be 'transforming' either in 12 months, nor it will see 'great catastrophe' or 'material change' or 'energetic fifth sun' approaching or whatever it is these crackpots talk about. And I say this for one reason only: If indeed these so-called 'enlightened ones', the ones that travel the world spreading their 'message', whatever that message may be (there are so many of them and they don't seem to stick to one idea) were right about what they said, or even REMOTELY believed their own words, they wouldn't be stacking their pockets with coin and bills from the naive flock that follows them, would they? Selling their books and their t-shirts and their conferences and their 'healing techniques' and their advice and their crystals and so on and going on CNN and NBC and BBC spreading their propaganda of fear, hoping to get a deal or two for a book or a movie or a consultation job to one of those mindless starlets in the industry (boy, do those kids spend money on their 'star charts' and 'tarot card futures' and reiki healing and you name it!)

Open your eyes, people. You are being scammed. Ridiculously scammed. Trust me, if there WERE one truly 'enlightened' person on this planet, YOU wouldn't know about him or her. YOU wouldn't even have a clue if you met him/her. A true 'enlightened' person doesn't go around inventing new ways to make money off of weak-minded people: every year, a new book, a new tour, a new conference here and there... Oh my. How many of those 2012 fatalists have their 2013 booked already?? Lmao. God, it's so sad it almost makes me laugh. Pathetically funny. But alas, just as the Sumerians and the Egyptians and the Babylonians had their snake-charmers and their magicians telling the people to spend what little they had on sacrifices and charms that ultimately only lined their pockets, thus the human of the XXI century has its charlatans of office, doing exactly what their ancient predecessors were doing 5000 years ago. HUMAN NATURE.
edit on 3-1-2012 by DarkVeela because: Spelling. English is not my first language, sorry!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

the key part is not the alignement... stop focusing on the alignment , because of the alignment there will be this and that. This is not true.

Balance is finally here for the first time , the polarity of our planet disappears.. it becomes a balance with the galaxy... it becomes neutral... it is not right nor wrong... nor positive nor negative... only a balance between the 2. that is the key. we will have a change our mind, a big change of the materialist world cause it won't exist no more.

The key for activate human DNA is to be balanced with the EMF on earth. You cannot do that as we speak, because the earth is not in a balance motion, but either to much positive or negative. Once balance, you will become balanced with the earth EMF. The ether will become balance in the solar system and will activate the power of the one. We will all remember, where we are from, what we are... the fifth world...

Remember... the key is to believe in yourself... not in all the gods, not in all the sacred things we have on earth, but in yourself. Remember: there are many gods, but there is only one sun.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkVeela

how do you know if you are right"? because you read it somewere? they might be wrong... or they might be right. What is your choice in that? I believe you no choice or no decision to take as you did not create what you are saying.

Do you understand ? or you don't want to understand? why do you believe in something that you don't really know? why people have a tendency to believe something outward? Why don't they believe in themselves instead of getting influenced by all the things surrounding them? I mean, what do you know most? What they project you in your face to make you believe life is this way, or yourself?

Only you can know what theyself is. Once you stop seeking for truth, a path will suddenly open for you. Once you start knowing yourself, trees will grow on your path. Once you start believing in yourself, flowers will flourish on your path. when you make yourself balance with the galaxy, you'll be loving everything on your path. When you start realizing that you are the one, you'll be able to bend the light, not the opposite.

Namaste

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join