It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by artistpoet

There are many people that believe they are right. It is seen all of the time from politicians to religious folks to financial folks to all sorts of sports fans. It doesn't make anything right.

People would like to take bows for every wild guess that turns out right and simply forget about all of the failed guesses. This is seen in gamblers. They forget about their losses and remember the few wins.

What you are saying is true
and also what I posted is true
All are points to consider.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
anyone feeling anything new?

great time to be here

thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
getting interesting out there huh

cosmic brothers and sisters interacted with ancient peoples because the people were in harmony with each other and the planet/nature...

then our cosmic brothers and sisters had to go and then came the downfall of consciousness here...

now we are another consciouss upswing and so we shall see our brothers and sisters again, once we have peace...

that is why the powers that be/were are against peace...

once we have peace then they have lost all control

well their control has always been an illusion

love for the win

thank you

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You do realize that everything you just said ignores the entirety of history, right? For example the Maya were almost constantly at war with themselves. These New Age authors like to portray the Maya as one big happy family, but the truth is each city had its own practices and customs and as a result they would go to war with the other cities to spread their beliefs. In fact the created an entire calendar devoted to determining when to go to war.

I don't know where this claim that ancient man was in harmony with each other (I have seen this claim multiple times over the past few weeks) but the truth is they went to war at least as often as modern man if not more so. Then you can throw in things like the human sacrifices, the hunting for sport, and the erecting of large edifices and it becomes quite clear that ancient man was no more in "harmony" than modern man.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You do realize that everything you just said ignores the entirety of history, right? For example the Maya were almost constantly at war with themselves. These New Age authors like to portray the Maya as one big happy family, but the truth is each city had its own practices and customs and as a result they would go to war with the other cities to spread their beliefs. In fact the created an entire calendar devoted to determining when to go to war.

I don't know where this claim that ancient man was in harmony with each other (I have seen this claim multiple times over the past few weeks) but the truth is they went to war at least as often as modern man if not more so. Then you can throw in things like the human sacrifices, the hunting for sport, and the erecting of large edifices and it becomes quite clear that ancient man was no more in "harmony" than modern man.

Humans can live in harmony with each other, do you deny this?

if not than it is your nature, not my nature....my nature is love, i have transcended duality

it's all about consciousness...

i still look Human

lol

much love to you bro!

i know where you are coming from, just let it go...

relax

just try this...

go look in the mirror...

and say, i love you to yourself

can you do that?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The myth that ancient man only killed what they needed and used all is just false. Studies of bison kill sites show that many more animals were killed in the hunt than could be used and people often only ate the most desired parts. Slash and burn agriculture is old and well known to destroy many places.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The myth that ancient man only killed what they needed and used all is just false. Studies of bison kill sites show that many more animals were killed in the hunt than could be used and people often only ate the most desired parts. Slash and burn agriculture is old and well known to destroy many places.

lol, depends on what time period you are talking about

yeah i'm not a fan of slash and burn style...

what's the point?

why not take care of your home? , you know

namaste

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The current folklore of the end of the Mayan Long Count Calender which happens to VISUALY line up Earth with the Galactic center or core....thus all sorts of crazy stories about howthis Gravitational Alignment will cause massive devestation by Magnetic Shift...Tectonic Plate Movement...you name it...has one very big problem!

You see...even though we can VISUALY SEE the Earth in enlinement with what the Mayans called the DARK RIFT....or what Cosmologists call....the Galactic Core where lies a MONSTEROUS BLACKHOLE....which all the other celestial bodies in our Galaxy revolve around...this alignment occured....MILLENIA AGO....as it has taken thousands upon thousands of years for the light from our Galaxy...the Milky Way....to reach Earth and our eyes see the alignment as it occured many Millenia ago...

The time od GALACTIC CORE ALLIGNMENT has come and gone thousands of years ago....so it is all Bull S#!%
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Prehistoric kill sites show that huge numbers of bison were killed per event. It's a myth that ancient man was more in tune with their surroundings.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The current folklore of the end of the Mayan Long Count Calender which happens to VISUALY line up Earth with the Galactic center or core....thus all sorts of crazy stories about howthis Gravitational Alignment will cause massive devestation by Magnetic Shift...Tectonic Plate Movement...you name it...has one very big problem!

You see...even though we can VISUALY SEE the Earth in enlinement with what the Mayans called the DARK RIFT....or what Cosmologists call....the Galactic Core where lies a MONSTEROUS BLACKHOLE....which all the other celestial bodies in our Galaxy revolve around...this alignment occured....MILLENIA AGO....as it has taken thousands upon thousands of years for the light from our Galaxy...the Milky Way....to reach Earth and our eyes see the alignment as it occured many Millenia ago...

The time od GALACTIC CORE ALLIGNMENT has come and gone thousands of years ago....so it is all Bull S#!%
Split Infinity

The Dark Rift is the black line or area that lies along the Milky way as seen in a starry night. Other than that. I fully agree, lots of bs around the allignment are being made.

What could happen are unpredictable things: too large solar flare, giant earthquakes and eruptions but nowhere some attraction from space.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Prehistoric kill sites show that huge numbers of bison were killed per event. It's a myth that ancient man was more in tune with their surroundings.

the consciosness on this world goes up and down....

yes there are times of great darkness and there are times of great light...

i can tell you this, that in the 5thdimensional societies there is peace and harmony...

on other worlds in this universe there is peace and great love, no use of money..etc.

i remember

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

the consciosness on this world goes up and down....

yes there are times of great darkness and there are times of great light...

i can tell you this, that in the 5thdimensional societies there is peace and harmony...

on other worlds in this universe there is peace and great love, no use of money..etc.

i remember

OK....5th Dimentional societies? We as Human Beings are already known to be interconnected to a 10 or11...it is probably more....Dimentional State Universe with an incredibly large number of Dimentional Connectivity within our MULTIVERSE.

Soooo......WHATS YOU TALKIN' BOUT WILLIS? Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

i can tell you this, ...

You can post any fiction you want.

The fact of the matter is that ancient man was just like us.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i can tell you this, ...

You can post any fiction you want.

The fact of the matter is that ancient man was just like us.

lol,

fiction....

i guess time will tell who is telling the Truth huh

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You're not posting truth in any form. You're simply posting unsubstantiated fairy tales.

Nothing you've posted in any way has anything whatsoever to do with Mayan elders.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You're not posting truth in any form. You're simply posting unsubstantiated fairy tales.

Nothing you've posted in any way has anything whatsoever to do with Mayan elders.

lol

wow,

are you a Human being or a robot?

why are you so serious?

that hurts my feelings that you say that i'm just posting fairytales.....

sorry to break it to you but life is a fairytale

ever hear of quantum physics?

there is soo much more to life then what we can see with our Human eyes...

2012 is the next golden age starting point, you don't have to believe me, but i ask you be nice...please

i'm not trying to hurt your feelings, just trying to open your mind...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
2012....all about consciousness

mainstream scientists wont tell you this, becaue they work for the establishment..lol

it's all about your consciousnesss...

you have a choice....

love

or

fear

you alone will decide what happens for you....

you shall decide where you go....

release the negativity...

release the programming....

release the fear...

forgive yourself and others...

allow love in...

ascend in vibration/frequency...

new energies shall activate your DNA when you are at caertain vibrations/frequencies...

believe what you want, just saying...i know what is going on

the fear propaganda being put out is irresponsible to the Human race and ALL of creation, they shall not win....that would not serve life.

thank you

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Posting fairytales is not opening minds. It closes minds.

The problem is posting material which is false as if there is some truth to it. That is simply being a hoaxer or supporting those that post hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Oneof the signs of a hoax is to tell people not to trust the collective efforts of many people. Instead they make an appeal to feelings and emotions.

These sorts of tactics are then followed by the hoax that is to be pushed. It is almost always vague such as ascension or a consciousness shift. Call it a change in vibration or some other wacko name and then toss in a few more scientific sounding terms to pretend there is some legitimacy to all of it.

What does any of this have to do with Mayan elders? Nothing of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oneof the signs of a hoax is to tell people not to trust the collective efforts of many people. Instead they make an appeal to feelings and emotions.

These sorts of tactics are then followed by the hoax that is to be pushed. It is almost always vague such as ascension or a consciousness shift. Call it a change in vibration or some other wacko name and then toss in a few more scientific sounding terms to pretend there is some legitimacy to all of it.

What does any of this have to do with Mayan elders? Nothing of course.

what does anything you say have to do with mayan elders?

lol

c'mon bro...

this game it a 2 way street

i'm saying what the leders are saying, we are brothers and sisters.....

are we not all Human beings?

are we not souls from source, ALL started from the same place

this stuff you can deny, but it is the truth my bro

much love to you, i pray you remember soon or get off of that de-bunker payroll

namaste'

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join