It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
"If you established any spiritual foundations in the previous year, now is the time to build on those foundations. Consider yourself as having been issued a Creative License by the Universe. While the world changes under your very feet, you can begin embodying your Angelic Self and learn to wing it." ~Inelia Benz

Thank you for posting this very important information. It seems as though we have two groups of people. The ones who adamantly oppose these ideas are standing on one side of the ethereal room and the ones who believe in these theories on the other. The "cosmic force" is not going to drag you kicking and screaming into the world of Love and light, you can go if you want to. For those standing in the middle wondering which way to go, I hope you will come with us - the more the merrier.

In addition to those thoughts, science is now beginning to understand under the quirky laws of quantum physics that up to an infinite number of alternate universes exist. You may exist simultaneously in (many) more than one universe. So, if anyone did ascend to a higher level of consciousness on any given date (whether that was Oct 28, 2011 or Dec 21, 2012) no one would necessarily be aware of it. So no one can say for certain whether anyone did ascend or will ascend. So go ahead and make your choice - no one but you will know about it.

edit on 2-1-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

Ah-ha another who understands this....I flip in and out of surveying alt cosms all the time lol...like clock work. At least I know where my own seeds of intent stand If doomsday falls upon us. That be where I'm going - to a higher place...if not I will stick around to share in the enlightenment of this cosms phase shift to a new level

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

And is the Mayan calendar calculated correctly at all? What is the proof that it says exactly 2012 according to current calendars and exactly December 21st.

And by spiritual change they probably mean, one big - nothing

The Long Count calendar is a count of days. It's rather straightforward to count days.
The Gregorian calendar is a count of years. It is rather straightforward to convert Gregorian calendar years into days.
The trick is to match up two different calendars. The Dec 21, 2012 date is based on a correlation known as the GMT correlation.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by artistpoet

What is there to debate? There is no evidence whatsoever for an advance civilization that was destroyed.

Radioactive Remains from 8-12,000 Years Ago
"Substantiating the Pakistan/India texts that apparently describe atomic attacks is an amazing find found in the prehistoric Indian cities of Mohenjo-daro and Harappa. [Pakistan's Indus Valley] On the street level were discovered skeletons, appearing to be fleeing, but death came too quick. They were found to be highly radioactive, on a level comparable to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yet there are absolutely no indications of volcanic activity, and it appears that both cities were destroyed at virtually the same time."
www.forbiddenhistory.info.../130

if one were to spend a little "time" searching through the internet one could find intersting tidbits of information

they use your intutuition combined with your knowledge/wisdom and you will find pieces to the puzzle..

all is known in the akashic records and all will be revealed in due "time"
edit on 5-2-2012 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Tell you what, if you can actually find an original source for this claim I'll look into it more. There is one thing that needs an immediate explanation though. If the nuclear weapons used were comparable to the ones used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the radiation levels were comparable to those as well why is it that the radiation levels in these two cities are back to normal after only 66 years but the remains in India have been able to be radioactive for thousands of years? The truth is these claims about nuclear war in ancient India are not based in reality whatsoever. In fact many of the quotes that supposedly support this claim don't even exist in the books they are claimed to be in. Let's not also forget that to be able to construct nuclear weapons requires a certain infrastructure which has never been uncovered in the ruins of India. Of course all of this information was readily available with just a quick search on Google. Then again ATS has never let the truth get in the way of taking an interesting story and claiming its the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Tell you what, if you can actually find an original source for this claim I'll look into it more. There is one thing that needs an immediate explanation though. If the nuclear weapons used were comparable to the ones used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the radiation levels were comparable to those as well why is it that the radiation levels in these two cities are back to normal after only 66 years but the remains in India have been able to be radioactive for thousands of years? The truth is these claims about nuclear war in ancient India are not based in reality whatsoever. In fact many of the quotes that supposedly support this claim don't even exist in the books they are claimed to be in. Let's not also forget that to be able to construct nuclear weapons requires a certain infrastructure which has never been uncovered in the ruins of India. Of course all of this information was readily available with just a quick search on Google. Then again ATS has never let the truth get in the way of taking an interesting story and claiming its the truth.

no this technology was used by civilizations that came from somewhere else using flying vehicles...

there was a battle for this world, but it may be hard to believe so i'm not going to push it...

some people didn't follow the rules a long time ago

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Many accept the information given out by mainstream academia. Especially if the information giver has letters after their name or is a member of an Institution.
Is this a relaible source when seeking proof - well it is up to each individual to answer.
Is this the only way of seeking truth - No

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Those who would control humanity are rapidly losing their ability to do so...

"Things are coming to a head, as those who would control humanity are rapidly losing their ability to do so. They have seemingly been in control for a very long time and they have surrounded you all with an energy field that encourages dissent, disagreement, and distrust. This field is not strong nor can it prevent you from moving through it, but because it encourages dissent among you, you very easily engage in arguments with one another – part of the illusion – and become distracted by the need to prove yourself right or others wrong. In that state you close off your hearts, and the divine Love flow that is always present is barred from entering because you want instead to experience the excitement of conflict. When you let go of the need to be right and choose instead to engage with loving attitudes and behavior, the energy field with which the would-be- controllers have surrounded you dissipates very quickly indeed."

johnsmallman.wordpress.com...

i'm not an expert with words, but some people do a great job

thank you

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So in other words your reasoning for believing in this nonsense is magic? There was no nuclear war in ancient India. Do you know how many skeletons were found at Mohenjo-daro? 37. That's it. All of these articles that talk about Mohenjo-daro being ground zero for nuclear war make it sound like the streets were littered with corpses. But no, there are only 37 skeletons. Most are even buried at different levels in the soil so these 37 didn't even come from the same time period. Another point. Do you know what Hiroshima or Nagasaki looked like after they were bombed.

There's pretty much nothing left. There are some major buildings still standing, but for the most part it is complete desolation. Now do you want to know what the ruins of Mohenjo-daro look like?

They look exactly like one would expect ruins from that time to look. There is no indication of any war or conflict occurring at Mohenjo-daro or Harappa. Of course you can once again explain this away with magic, but at that point you're just deluding yourself into believing a fictional story. There is no evidence to suggest that such an event occurred. All of the evidence that supposedly exists are complete fabrications. Nobody can even figure out where this story first came from. Rense claims that the story broke on KeelyNet in 1992, but it was an excerpt from World Island Review. Strangely enough the story appears nowhere on KeelyNet and there is no record of World Island Review ever existing. So you effectively have a story with no source. In other words someone made up a story and then to give a sense of legitimacy they made up a publication that it supposedly appeared in. If you continue to believe in this fairy tale you might as well get off ATS now because you will be embracing ignorance.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is no evidence for an ancient advanced civilization. What we do find is that claims of elevated radiation which are a hoax. Suppose there had been such a civilization that could produce nuclear weapons. Where is that civilization? Where are the artifacts? Where are the cities? The use of nukes did not destroy everything in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There were still survivors of that bomb. There were buildings left standing. There was extensive rubble and objects after the bombing. So where are these? Nothing has been found in the area where there is supposedly higher radiation levels to suggest that some advanced civilization existed. There is a simple explanation for this. It's a hoax that only the gullible would fall for.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So now you compound this hoax with even more baloney to address the simple fact that this is a hoax.

That's pretty typical of people that fall for hoaxes. Instead of doing the obvious which is to learn from a mistake there are some that continue to perpetuate the mistake by adding more baloney onto the heap.

Not only is there no elevated radiation in the area there is no evidence for an atomic explosion which leaves tell tale evidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Few people do that. The issue is the evidence.

The appeal is not to authority, but to the evidence. There is no evidence for an advanced civilization from ancient times

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Few people do that. The issue is the evidence.

The appeal is not to authority, but to the evidence. There is no evidence for an advanced civilization from ancient times

You say "Few people do that" - I am not sure to what you refer?
I am not disputing there is no proof of an advanced civilisation prior to ours - yet do not discount the possibility
What is your point please?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Many accept the information given out by mainstream academia. Especially if the information giver has letters after their name or is a member of an Institution.

This is what you posted. I say that few people look for the letters after the name. It is the evidence that counts, not the name or the letters.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I was not sure - thanks for clarification - Yes people do not look for letters after a name - sure it is the actual evidence that one looks at and that can come from non academic sources

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Absolutely evidence can and does come from non-academic sources.

Often though there is overlap such as in the claims of Mayan elders. When the claims from the individuals clashes with academic sources and when people lend weight to their claims because of their heritage then their claims are called into question.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Absolutely evidence can and does come from non-academic sources.

Often though there is overlap such as in the claims of Mayan elders. When the claims from the individuals clashes with academic sources and when people lend weight to their claims because of their heritage then their claims are called into question.

It is not always possible for later generations of a culture to know the mind set of their forebears.
So if Mayan elders are claiming prophesy it could be their interpratation of what they thought their forebears spoke of - Yet they would need proof - I think our culture can look back and overlay romantic notions - How many interpretations are there of say John's Revelation - His revelation was believed to be occuring in the 1300s by people back then. I listen and am interested in what Mayan elders say but one has to make one's own mind up on such matters.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It is not always possible for later generations of a culture to know the mind set of their forebears.
So if Mayan elders are claiming prophesy it could be their interpratation of what they thought their forebears spoke of - Yet they would need proof - I think our culture can look back and overlay romantic notions - How many interpretations are there of say John's Revelation - His revelation was believed to be occuring in the 1300s by people back then. I listen and am interested in what Mayan elders say but one has to make one's own mind up on such matters.

What is actually happening is that these Mayan elders are simply parroting stories made up by New Age authors. They are not interpreting Mayan writings. Some people think that because of their heritage the Mayan elders must know more. That is a racist attitude that I have seen many times at ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Speaking of 2012, look what they have in games.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Preview Trailer

"As death itself rose ....to swallow everything we held dear. We have endured the breaking of the world and must now face the destroyer.. And end his cycle of destruction." A huge dragon. "And then a new chapter/venture, and it looks like China, a land of forgotten power...And a people that may well change the fate of us all."

Seems to me they sure code alot.

So my kids chime in, well its not China's fault. And I said, they're just as guilty as the rest, up to their eyelids in the chess games with human slaves in horrible workshops, and poisons on their products. Sorry, they need to be upgraded in equality and humanity too. Wowzers.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I see what you are saying about Mayan Elders parroting new age ideas I honestly was not aware of that

edit on 5-2-2012 by artistpoet because: TYPO

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

to you everything is all mind...
to me everything is all spirit..
lol it's funny how we are exact opposites

maybe they are both the same thing...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join