It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It's so nice to be open-minded! I love to entertain the thought of a better world. In fact, a world that works for everyone! If you can dream it, you can do it. The people who are so argumentative are the people who hold the fear that the world will always stay as is and never change. Listen, these peoples' realities may stay as is while ours' will change. So while it seems hard on us right now, it won't be forever.

Quantum physics is very insistent on theories of multiple realities - multiple universes. What happens is that every time I make a decision, my reality changes to meet the decision I made. I literally create my own reality. Now, the latest theory suggests that all the potential decisions I could have made are played out in different "universes". So even though my spirit/soul might only have awareness of the one reality I am in, my body diverges into the realities of the other decisions. Okay, with me so far? So all those other me's out there are carrying out a different life. Likewise, all the other you's out there are carrying out lives in all the "universes" you have created from all your decisions. In this case, we ultimately have infinite universes (or realities).

YOU create YOU're own future and I create MINE. This is being demonstrated by the study of Quantum Physics and you can find more information on this if you search out Brian Greene, Quantum Physicist. He even has many videos on You Tube which make it much easier to understand.

edit on 7-1-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but quantum physics isnt new... They are simply repackaging what witches, alchelmists, sharmans & the likes new for centuries. As for the newly discovered quantum jumping, which is what you‘re refering to, give me a break! I first starting doing that as aspect working over 25 years ago & your only just starting to explore this so called new theory. You cant just take 1 small chunk then claim to be an expert on the whole. It just dont work that way. They are teaching you the benefits without any of the risks or responcibilities that go with it. Realise that you are playing with energies that are real & are powerful. Watching a vid or reading a book isnt enough to prepare you for the power you want to play & dabble in. Theres a saying dont give pearls to swines... In other words dont give good information to bad people! Theres about 12mths of hard slog study involved before you should even attempt working the energies. I speak from solid study, research, training & experience, can you say the same? There are more layers to the onion than just the 1 you‘ve decided to focus on. How well do you understand collective unconscious, sacred space, the importance of casting circle, grounding, centering, universal forces, how the currents flow & the backlash that follows if you work against the current, the nature of energy exchange & the need to give & take in equal balance, & the very real consequences if you dont. As for free energy its already freely available to those who are willing to do the hard work & learn. I can use the energy to unlock a persons or animals own healing mechanism, can charge batteries thru utilising the same energy & much more. Can you do the same? Realise also that if you abuse the power, you will lose the power - perhaps temporarily as a warning, or perhaps for many lifetimes... You are on an exciting road to self discovery, but you need to do the hard work that goes with it. Explore & learn, but in taking shortcuts you are cheating yourself of your true potential!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

No one knows more than anyone else because the sad truth is that we don't know nothing.

That's not true at all. Lots of people are better educated in many areas because they invest time in that area. Is a scientist going to be as good as a carpenter in the carpenter's field? No. Is a musician going to be as good as a painter in the field of painting? Is a dancer going to be as good as a scientist in the field of science?

The invest of time and effort in a field provides more information and greater clarity in understanding the issues at hand.

There are scoffers that think scientists toe the line. They don't. Try to think of any scientist that toes the line. Einstein, Archimedes, Copernicus, Galileo, Bohr, Cavendish, ... Look at the news. Science makes it into the news all of the time. The news talks about new discoveries from cloaking to supraluminal events. With zero evidence for scientists toeing the line, why do people think that is true? It boggles the mind to figure out how that obviously fallacious claim was made.

Yes, right, because you've been on planet earth for a billion years and took measurements every single day.

Again not true. You don't need to observe a car crash to know that a car was involved in a collision. It is even possible to determine the probably speeds involved in the collision. Events leave information behind about the events.

So what does this have to do with the Mayan elders? Have they studied ancient Mayan culture? Can they read the ancient Mayan texts? Are they repeating the fairy tales of new agers that are not related to the ancient Maya?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Greene is a string theorist and nothing I see in his work suggests that we make our realities. That sounds more like Castenada. Can you provide a link to a specific place where Greene makes the claim. Reading preferred.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
there are people that die and come back to life and tell their story, you can beleive in spirituality....

you can trust Humans

not everyone lies...

i say have an open mind, it's good for you...

of course use your intuition/discernment abilities...

my test that always works is that if a message is of/about love or makes you feel loved/higher vibration then it is truth/real.

we are at a crossroads, you can see this...the dark are going all out and the light is going all out...

we are doing our best to save the environment, groups springing up all over the place about spirituality, environment, oh and revolutions too

this is climax time...

hang in there, because love/light will prevail as it should

HUmans deserve peace now, this is even said in the bible...

what is happening now with the seperation, end times, etc. was all planned by source..

such an amazing game/life..

i would like to thank all players

i love you

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's very possible the Mayans, like many others, may have been interpreting complex scientific information. If someone tried to explain to me something like advanced string theory or how time travel works, my interpretation would probably sound cryptic too.

My personal take on this 2012 stuff is it is tied into CERN and what they are doing. Probably has something to do with time travel or opening another dimension. I'm not sure we would be aware if CERN was to find something.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Humans are not trustable. That is well established. How many people are in prison because of the failure of eyewitnesses to get it right. People make mistakes. That is what eyewitnesses often do. Others just outright lie.

Some people think they have an open mind. Accepting every lunatic story coming down the pike is not an open mind. Being able to filter out the chaff is an important tool.

Creating such fantasies as scientists toeing the line is a sign of a closed mind. It conflicts with the voluminous evidence all around us.

Considering the Mayan elders as more knowledgeable due to their heritage is racism and not love.

Using intuition as a tool leads to mistakes since intuition is not reliable.

There are many con men that know people fall for the fallacy of love means truth. They sugar coat their lies.

Bernie Madoff ruined countless lies with his message of love.
Pedophiles lure in victims with a message of love.
Ted Bundy lured in victims with a message of love.

A message of love is not always true. It may be bait for a trap.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

You suggest that the Mayans may have been doing something scientifically complex. Any reason for that suggestion. The idea that there is lost knowledge is often posed. I can't think of any actual examples other than technological issues that have been solved. One technological issue solved in the Middle Ages was the question of how the ancients were able to produce such perfect small gold beads.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by Legend121

There is evidence...
- Peoples/babies DNA structure is changing, scientifically proven.
- Magnetic forces are dissipating , scientifically proven.
- Massive increase of solar activity, scientifically proven.
- We will be entering the center of the galaxy, scientifically proven.
- Pole movement, scientifically proven.
- Societies advancement is radically speeding up, Look at the last 50 years.
- Economy is collapsing.
- Natural disasters every week.

I'm not posting evidence for this, do your own research and come to your own conclusion.
hello mcfly?? The facts you just presented dont debunk what im saying, they actually support what im saying. The myan ancestors discovered how to predict solar flares. The magnetic force of the sun will be at its strongest, whilst earths magnetic shield will be at its weakest, with atlantic abnomaty being biggest risk. The ancients who survived told us how to do same. But we have new issues: global corruption, nuke plants, oil refineries, bio/chemical stockpiles, the list goes on. Gvnts knew about our ‘future‘ 3o yrs ago & whilst they prepared they treated us like mushrooms. Follow the money! Realise nazis made the jews believe it was in their best interest to comply & cooperate. Those jews who smelt the bs & didnt had the highest survival rate. Simply because some gurus are telling you its all good doesnt make it so. You dont ignore the facts. How do you not know certain peeps are telling you whatever, coz they have been promised a spot in the ark (not realising they gona get locked out with the rest of us when time comes) nasas told us its serious. Can be 8 to 12hrs warning to 8mins. Dont travel as could get stuck there for years+ what are gvnts doing? Keepin the $ wheels turning, keeping peeps calm & biz as usual, so they can get on with preping their own arks. The evidence is there

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The Maya did not predict solar flares. There's no indication that they were even aware of the larger sunspots that can be seen with the naked eye. They had one calendar devoted to the Sun and that was the haab. It tracked the Earth's position in relation to the Sun. In other words it acted in the same regards as our own calendar. Of course their calendar was an even 365 days so after a while the calendar got thrown off as they weren't accounting for the extra .25 days in each year.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The myan ancestors discovered how to predict solar flares.

Can you provide any evidence for this claim?

The ancients who survived told us how to do same.

The preponderance of evidence is that magnetic reversals are NOT associated with any dangerous events on Earth. There are NO extinction events associated with magnetic reversals.

In fact, there is no evidence that the magnetic field will go to 0. It changes. That is known. How it changes is not known. That the change takes thousands of years is known. The current field is only slightly weaker than the field when it was first measured by Gauss.

Again, can you provide any evidence at all that the Mayans could predict solar flares?

I don't believe they even knew about them. Solar flares cannot be detected by the unaided eye.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The processional cycle of the equinox's will see the Sun make a galactic alignment with the dark rift centre of the Milky Way approx 21st Dec 2012. At present the Sun rises against the backgorund of the Pisces constellation moving into Aquarius - The Galactic Centre lays between Saggitarius and Scorpio in opposition to this if we look away from the Galactic Centre to the outer arms of the Milky Way this lays between Taurus and Gemini.
However the galactic alignment has been occuring for the last 10 years and will continue so for another 10 years or so - It takes approx 20 years for the Sun to traverse the Galactic Centre in other words.
This alignment is also recorded in Ancient Egyptian text as Zep Tepi which translates as The First Time the fixed stars denoting this time are Leo Aquarius Taurus Gemini
The Milky Way Centre is known as the southern stargate the outer arms as the northern stargate.
In the Celtic Lunar Calendar the 21st of December is known as The Nameless Day
Will it make any difference to us mere mortals or influence our Earth - Well I can see that if we look back at what has occured in the last 10 years then we can expect more of the same the next 10 years though there is sure to be more of a accumalated affect.and no one can really predict for sure - I know there is certainly a lot going on at this point in time both historically and psychically - (please excuse poor grammer)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Remember that the dark rift is not a part of the Milky way, but is composed on nonluminous matter between us the main part of the galaxy blocking our view of the Milky Way.

Also the Egyptians and Mayans did not know the Milky Way was a galaxy. At least for the Mayans it was considered to be path or road in the sky. The center of the Milky Way was of no importance to the Mayans. The ancients did not know there was a center to an object they saw as 2-dimensional.

Finally, the galactic alignment happened about 20 years ago. It is not going to happen in 10 years.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i like how my posts telling Truth get delted and others are allowed to post...lol

TRUTH is we are immortal spirit souls of/from GOD/Source/Creator...

Truth is there is a split going on...between dark and light

lies and truth, love and fear...

you can see it in peoples words/thoughts...

all is well..

i'.m just saying everyone has a choice...

2012 was not written in stone for nothing....

this was/is predicted...

True Mayan Elder's Prediction of 2012
www.youtube.com...

i can show videos, scientific studies, pyschic messages all day to show you

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Remember that the dark rift is not a part of the Milky way, but is composed on nonluminous matter between us the main part of the galaxy blocking our view of the Milky Way.

Also the Egyptians and Mayans did not know the Milky Way was a galaxy. At least for the Mayans it was considered to be path or road in the sky. The center of the Milky Way was of no importance to the Mayans. The ancients did not know there was a center to an object they saw as 2-dimensional.

Finally, the galactic alignment happened about 20 years ago. It is not going to happen in 10 years.

By Dark Rift I refer to the Galactic Centre nr Saggitarius A - this rift or interstellar material has been penetrated through the use of Radio Astronomy to the actual galaxy centre and has been found to be abundant in stars of all natures including a massive so called Pistol star as well as newly forming stars - It has also been observed that these stars orbit a perceived massive black hole.
Who truly knows what the Ancient Egyptians knew - They too saw the Milky way as a pathway in the heavens.
The ancient Mayans considered the dark patches of the sky as more important than the visible stars and named them - refering to them in animal forms much the same as we visualise many constellations such as Bull Scorpion etc - Who knows what our ancient forebare truly knew or did not know.
If the alignment was 20 years ago well I guessed I missed that but to me none of this really matters.
What matters is here and now and how we inter act with each other and the Earth

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

There is a word that many people should be aware of apophenia. In gneral our brains see patterns in randomness. We see patterns where there are none.

The modern Mayans can make all of the predictions they want. What is certain is that these predictions are not related to the ancient Maya. There are zero predictions or prophecies from the ancient Maya associated with 2012.

All of the predictions I have seen from the modern Maya are based on new age claims.

All you hear is the words of people from places like New York city being repeated in Central America.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That makes sense. When you use a word in a manner in which it is not commonly used you should tell people that up front. The Dark Rift, as used by astronomers, has nothing to do with the events at the center of the Milky Way. Also there is no rift at the center of the Milky Way.

Who truly knows what the Ancient Egyptians knew

They didn't know about galaxies. They didn't know about planets except for the ones that can be seen with the unaided eye. They didn't know about solar flares.

Who knows what our ancient forebare truly knew or did not know.

We can tell to some degree by what they had and what they wrote.

The idea of galaxies is recent in human history going back only a few centuries. That notion comes well after the invention of the telescope.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend121
Hate to break it to you, but quantum physics isnt new... They are simply repackaging what witches, alchelmists, sharmans & the likes new for centuries. As for the newly discovered quantum jumping, which is what you‘re refering to, give me a break! I first starting doing that as aspect working over 25 years ago & your only just starting to explore this so called new theory. You cant just take 1 small chunk then claim to be an expert on the whole. It just dont work that way. They are teaching you the benefits without any of the risks or responcibilities that go with it. Realise that you are playing with energies that are real & are powerful. Watching a vid or reading a book isnt enough to prepare you for the power you want to play & dabble in. Theres a saying dont give pearls to swines... In other words dont give good information to bad people! Theres about 12mths of hard slog study involved before you should even attempt working the energies. I speak from solid study, research, training & experience, can you say the same? There are more layers to the onion than just the 1 you‘ve decided to focus on. How well do you understand collective unconscious, sacred space, the importance of casting circle, grounding, centering, universal forces, how the currents flow & the backlash that follows if you work against the current, the nature of energy exchange & the need to give & take in equal balance, & the very real consequences if you dont. As for free energy its already freely available to those who are willing to do the hard work & learn. I can use the energy to unlock a persons or animals own healing mechanism, can charge batteries thru utilising the same energy & much more. Can you do the same? Realise also that if you abuse the power, you will lose the power - perhaps temporarily as a warning, or perhaps for many lifetimes... You are on an exciting road to self discovery, but you need to do the hard work that goes with it. Explore & learn, but in taking shortcuts you are cheating yourself of your true potential!!!

Are you talking to me?

I never said quantum physics was new. I don't "dabble" in energies. I am a healer and I am very good at it. Yes, I've had years of study. Shortcuts? Am I using shortcuts? No, I don't think so. Maybe you are talking to someone else.....?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok you mentioned the bible -again you cant take small chunks & ignore the whole. The bibles full of warnings like BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS! Those who think they are on the right path wont be, question everything etc.. The biggest warning is the antichrist - the bad energy myans & other cultures have warned us about. Rather than retype my theory, take a look at the thread ‘human remains found at queens winter retreat‘. My posts outline who the antichrist may be & why. Solar flare 666 is the instrument. Bible states we will have to wear the number of the beast. The nazis numbered the jews & nostradamus told us hitler was the 2nd antichrist. If solar flares take out power & we‘re back to dark ages then isnt it plausable that without pcs etc we will be marked the same way, like cattle, for ‘our own good‘ to keep track of food distributions etc. ”remove the image of your enemy & you will see the true intent of your enemy & thereby be able to destroy your enemy”... As for your theory on love - the antichrist will do good & great deeds and the world will LOVE the antichrist. It tells us the angel of darkness can appear as an angel of light etc As for a person who only studies one area to the exclusion of all else, they areself-limiting their field of knowledge & as such are unable to see the complete picture. This makes them morons not experts. Just coz you know the ins & out of mulch & composting it doesnt make you a green thumb gardener. As for raising your spiritual vibrations, realise that this can take years or even lifetimes to accomplish. Chants, meditation, dedications, prayers etc can help aid the proccess, but it is you who must do the work, with every breath, word, thought & deed. You must learn to separate the true self from the ego self, & be fully aware of every single moment. Dont seek the truth from others, they can only guide you - find the truth within yourself... From what ive read here im sorry but you know just enough to be dangerous, but with your limited knowledge you‘re far from being enlightened

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join