It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

There is no pyramid off of Cuba. Linking to hoax sites does not support your position.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

A you tube on Lemuria.

You tube is a joke if you haven't figured that out. Every nut puts something out there for those that can't read.

Read this and learn where Lemuria came from
en.wikipedia.org...(continent)

On one of the Atlantis links it mentions the Oera Linda book. That's an interesting hoax that was created centuries ago.

The source of ALL Atlantis myths is Plato. That is the sole source. Everything else derives from that. All of the info listed on that site is based on entry 1.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So the significance of the fossils on the sea bed in terms of Atlantis seems coincidental. In other words, it has no bearing since the reason for the fossils is known. The next problem is that you are providing a location for Atlantis. Did Plato provide a location? You mention land bridges. They don't collapse. They are inundated. The idea of rising and sinking land bridges was an old idea proposed to account for fossil distributions. Plate tectonics explains the distribution. The fossil zone which you refer to is not associated with sunken land. It is associated with inundated land. Very, very different.

These fossils have absolutely nothing at all to do with Atlantis.

Atlantis was not an "island" and it was not in a single location. Traces of the lost continent can be found across the globe, from off the coast of Portugal to the pyramids in the US Midwest to the middle of the Pacific. You are following conventional science which has an agenda to conceal what has happened to our planet. You blew off the video I posted the other day that proves without a doubt that the continents do not fit together as in the Pangea hypothesis unless you shrink the earth by up to 60 percent. They prove that there is absolutely no subduction. Since you didn't like that link here is Neal Adams' main page:

www.nealadams.com...

This might explain the significantly less gravity that was necessary for the gigantic leaf-eating dinosaurs to function without collapsing under their own weight or for the giant flying insects and pterodactyls to maintain flight.

This might help you to understand what Atlantis actually is:

www.atlan.org...

You've been lied to, like everyone else, and refuse to open your mind to new possibilities. *SNIP*
edit on 6-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: Mod-Note: Post edited for civility and decorum.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The only ancient source we have for Atlantis is Plato. Plato described Atlantis as an island just past the Pillars of Herakles, not a continent in multiple places. If you're going to use Plato as evidence for Atlantis, you have to accept everything he said.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Atlantis was not an "island" and it was not in a single location. Traces of the lost continent can be found across the globe, from off the coast of Portugal to the pyramids in the US Midwest to the middle of the Pacific. You are following conventional science which has an agenda to conceal what has happened to our planet. You blew off the video I posted the other day that proves without a doubt that the continents do not fit together as in the Pangea hypothesis unless you shrink the earth by up to 60 percent.

Atlantis is whatever Plato says it was. He was the one that told the story. Anything else after that is unfounded speculation based on whimsy. Nothing has been found and most parts of the world have been suggested as being Atlantis or parts of Atlantis. Have you ever been to the mounds of the Midwest? Hardly the society mentioned by Plato and certainly no pachyderm parts there.

Conventional science does not have an agenda to hide anything. That claim is the dying gasp of frauds and charlatans that preach to the gullible. The only scientists people can name are those that provided new statements on the world.

I did blow off the video. I always blow off pointless videos. Only a charlatan proponent of the failed expanding Earth theory would make the failed statement that the continental margins have simply separated since the time of Pangaea. It is lies such as that, that are easily recognized by skeptics and overlooked by the gullible.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

They prove that there is absolutely no subduction.

Subduction and obduction are well established. The descending plates are well defined and mapped through seismic evidence.

I know about Neal Adams and his nitwit ideas on reduced gravity. It is a complete failure. If energy were being converted to mass right now it would take a million Hiroshima bombs over every square kilometer every day to add that much energy. So please examine these rather nitwit claims before signing up for them.

You've been lied to, like everyone else, and refuse to open your mind to new possibilities. So why not run along now and stop your obnoxious posts and maybe come back with a better attitude? Doesn't it tell you something when more than half your posts have to be deleted?

It is the gullible that are close minded. They are close minded to the evidence that shows that these are frauds perpetrated by con men.

Consider the case of the recovery of fossils of terrestrial species from under the sea. That has nothing whatsoever to do with Atlantis. It might as well have stated that gold was found in off shore deposits off of Nome Alaska and therefore that makes Nome the site of Atlantis.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The long count wasnt the only myan calender, so hello whats wrong with this picture? The myans accomplished a great feat that even nasa is still struggling to understand let alone predict. The mayans discovered how to accurately predict sunspots. Ironically they named the one due on the end date as sunspot 666. Any recognition there? You cant just look at 1 belief system either-you need to look at an overview of all systems & science. The magnetic force is increasing which will result in 35% more pressure on brain, so think of it as a diver suffering the bends. Using a cyclone as eg- meditation will bring u to the eye of the storm, the calm. The less u can control your brainwaves the further you will find yourself towards the rim of storm, the chaos & destruction. Tests done on russian cosmonaughts revealed that after being exposed to a zero magnetic field, within 14 days their memories were wiped. Intelligent men were left with no more than primative brain functions, like cavemen. The magnetic force will increase, then eye of storm will be zero, then it will decrease. Learning thru meditation to change brainwaves (beta, alpha, theta, delta, gamma) is the key. Science says meditation physically changes brain structure making you a nicer person, just like playing violent pc games changes brain making you more violent. Further we now know healing, illness etc needs to consist of mind, body & spirit. This is important key to surviving 2012. If u focus on 1 & ignore other aspects u aint gona make it. Fallout shelter alone wont help you any if not meditating, coz your brain will turn to mush. The evil force the myan referred to is real. Search ‘pituatory gland + flouride‘... Flourided water calcifies the gland which is your spiritual centre, or 3rd eye. You can undo damage (again search) then theres the south alantic abnomaty, a hole in earths magnetic field. So just as we white light ourselves, we need to white light the planet or earth wont survive. Only the children of the earth will survive! To be cont...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

A you tube on Lemuria.

You tube is a joke if you haven't figured that out. Every nut puts something out there for those that can't read Read this and learn where Lemuria came from
en.wikipedia.org...(continent)
On one of the Atlantis links it mentions the Oera Linda book. That's an interesting hoax that was created centuries ago
The source of ALL Atlantis myths is Plato. That is the sole source.
if utubes a joke why are you ushing it as a source? Theres a prob with your theory. Go to morganas observatory where you will find an article that may help you understand. They discovered maps being used by columbus & others predated the ice age. Antartica wasnt iced over & was a thriving metropolus with major trade routes around globe. It had advanced civilation, with advanced mapmaking skills & such like. Atlantis was in antartica. They were advanced in science, mathmatics & astronomy. The myans, egyptians etc are all decendents & origin of their knowledge came from atlantis. They discovered the cycle of things, predicted the coming catastrophe & some escaped & survived. They rebuilt & set out to ensure what they discovered about the cycle of earths travel thru galaxy wasnt lost to warn future generations, being myan longcount & solar flares calander, pyramid of giza & sphinx etc the great flood (told by noah etc) was caused by solar flares & pole shift. The next 1 is due 21.12.12. This is the same event that destroyed atlantis. Lake voltok may hold the key to discovering atlantis. The sphinx points to 3 different stars (orion) in turn after each pole shift. Trying to remember the name-need coffee-but the discovery was made by same guy who proved einsteins theory wrong as the universe is expanding expedencially. Thats the short & curly of it. The map first mentioned supports his theory although he doesnt refer it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

There is evidence...
- Peoples/babies DNA structure is changing, scientifically proven.
- Magnetic forces are dissipating , scientifically proven.
- Massive increase of solar activity, scientifically proven.
- We will be entering the center of the galaxy, scientifically proven.
- Pole movement, scientifically proven.
- Societies advancement is radically speeding up, Look at the last 50 years.
- Economy is collapsing.
- Natural disasters every week.

I'm not posting evidence for this, do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Please provide any evidence that the Mayans predicted sunspots.

Magnetic forces do not cause pressure on the brain. That is very wrong. Magnetism does not erase the brain. Most of us live in a nearly magnetic free zone without ill effect.

Fluoridated water does not calcify the pineal gland. That is a hoax that has been repeated and repeated.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I am not using youtube as a source. BTW, utube is a company that makes plastic tubing.

1. There are no maps from before the ice age.
2. Antarctica has never had cities on it.
3. Atlantis on Antarctica
You are repeating Hapgood failed claim.
4. DNA shows that the Egyptians and Mayans were not related
5. The sphinx is not related to Orion
6. Einstein was not proved wrong because of the expansion of the universe

Not a thing you mentioned is correct.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

There is evidence...
- Peoples/babies DNA structure is changing, scientifically proven.
- Magnetic forces are dissipating , scientifically proven.
- Massive increase of solar activity, scientifically proven.
- We will be entering the center of the galaxy, scientifically proven.
- Pole movement, scientifically proven.
- Societies advancement is radically speeding up, Look at the last 50 years.
- Economy is collapsing.
- Natural disasters every week.

I'm not posting evidence for this, do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

1. DNA is not changing. Scientifically proven
2. The Earth's magnetic field is changing and has changed for billions of years.
3. Massive increase in solar activity is false. Scientifically proven
4. We are NEVER entering the center of the galaxy. Scientifically proven
5. Pole movement has been happening as long as there has been an Earth. Scientifically proven
6. Society advancement? How are you measuring that?
7. Economy collapsing? Not seeing anything other than a temporary decline. Nothing that an election her and there can't fix.
8. Natural disasters are the norm. Been happening as long as there have been living beings around.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The only ancient source we have for Atlantis is Plato. Plato described Atlantis as an island just past the Pillars of Herakles, not a continent in multiple places. If you're going to use Plato as evidence for Atlantis, you have to accept everything he said.

atlantis did exist, i was there

all hidden truths revealed

check out my Earth/Human history thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Thanks for making me laugh heartily. That's really funny.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by cornucopia

Thanks for making me laugh heartily. That's really funny.

you're welcome

lol

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The one theme that I have repeatedly seen is overt racism such as in this thread.

The racism stems from the suggestion that the present day Mayans are somehow more adept at knowing about the ancient Mayans. Whether or not I know about the history of my ancestors is dependent on what I take the time to learn. The same is true for everyone. There is no innate knowledge that is received from the ancestors.

Why would anyone think that someone knows more about music, math, dance, or history because of the color of their skin? Who would think that someone knows more about cooking, painting, or sports because of the place where someones ancestors came from?

That is what happens when people turn to the present day Mayans for confirmation on these ideas.

Would anyone ask the people of Cairo to confirm something written in hieroglyphics?
Would anyone go to Stratford on Avon to confirm something about Shakespeare?
Would anyone ask the people of Cairo to confirm something written in ancient Greek?

No. You go find the people that have studied the information and they can be anybody today from any university across the globe. You ask the person that knows the material.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know so much about racism but I do know I've seen a ton of overt arrogance for about the last 4 or 5 pages. I don't get it. Because someone has a source that's more "credible" since it comes from someone who has "scientist" in front of their name, then only their viewpoint is right and everyone else is wrong? Right... because science has never been wrong.

People proudly boast that its been proven, it's been going on for billions of years.
Yes, right, because you've been on planet earth for a billion years and took measurements every single day. And of course when I ask you for proof or it didn't happen (like we like to do on this site) you're going to let me see all your data stemming back to 1,000,000,000 BC?

No one knows more than anyone else because the sad truth is that we don't know nothing. We only know what we've been told or read or told to read and unless we go out there and do it ourselves then none of us know. But since it seems like so many have so much time to just sit here posting away and arguing in threads, I doubt there's much actual research going on, well, maybe atleast not from those who boast the loudest.

I'm not too sure whether or not the mayan elders are correct. I'm not even sure that any of these claims about world change and whatnot can be attributed to "mayan elders". All I know is that the information is out here for me to take in and who knows, it may come in handy some day. And if it doesn't then atleast it gave me an interesting story to read.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Great post, very informative. I consider myself a truthseeker that is here to help the ascension process. I can confirm that the dark side is indeed on an aggressive course of manipulation and coercion to try and sway lightbringers to perhaps the worse path they can take, that of complacency and forgetfullness. I've found myself at odds with these forces and have found myself a target in the midst of this struggle. The more one becomes attuned to higher forces, the more you start to notice darkworkers, wherever you go. The most important thing one can do is to become aware of this struggle, your awareness brings your participation to the stage where your opinion in this war counts.

My advice to all lightbringers is to engage with active participation in helping to assist in this transition. This means resisting complacency and forgetfullness. Now is a time of action, this means getting involved in spiritual matters more fully. Pursue and express your creative potential, get that message out there that you feel is being transmitted through you in whatever form it may take, music, film, writing, etc.. Help others get in touch with these higher energies. Become more conscious on a daily basis through mindfullness and meditation.

I hope to post more information on this subject soon, as I gather more observations going forward.
edit on 7/1/12 by seekclarity because: quick edit

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey guys I've figured out all this 2012 #. So we were visited by aliens early in our history which explains all jump in our development. The aliens are coming back to get whatever they came for and they are coming back 2012. The mayans were waiting for them. However throughout human history people forgot about this # and started developing. However some early family's decided they didn't want to be used by the aliens but they knew they couldn't fight them. So they had to figure a way to get enough power to be able to get the point they could fight off the aliens. These family's the rothschilds and powerful familys and have molded the history of the world to help fule the machine that is humanity. They have played the rise and fall of every civilization that lead to the world today. The pre-colombian americans hadn't been exposed to their system so they were still worsphing the return of the aliens and when colombus told the king and queen this # he had them murdered to quell the #. They move to the new land and continue to get to their endgame. To be able to fight the return of their old oppressors. All the wars and current situation with Iran was showing off our firepower, the threat of neacular war and our relentlessnes as humans, to be able to destroy our whole race. The powers at be have be molding humanity to try and defeat an ancient enemy. We will see a horrific war in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join