It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

There is no middle path.

That's an interesting claim. Why do you think there can be no middle path? I think we have been on a middle path for some time and will continue doing that. Nukes have been reduced, but nuclear proliferation continues. Financial crises come and go. Nations gain and lose power.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I wasn't saying that Blavatsky was making claims of a master race. She did however introduce the concept or root races and the belief that the Aryan root race is currently the most advanced race of humans. This then influenced the Nazi's idea of a master race with them even referring to the master race as Aryan. The fact that Collin is now writing books on subjects similar to those discussed by Blavatsky and the Thule Society make it pretty apparent that he has no left his Nazi beliefs in the past.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyATS
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No offense..

Be nice to get 2012 done with,,,, so we can all move onto some other '___' fantasy topic/predection in 2013...

I dont see a transition where humans eating a big mac are suddely gonna turn into fog/beings of light,,etc,,,etc...and the world blows up...bla bla bla.............

As I said,,,no offense...

M

Molly...either you didn't read what I posted or you have confused me with another poster. I am of the same opinion as you. 2012 is just a date and nothing more. In my post I was trying to show people that the basis and line of logic that is the Mayan Long Count Calendar ending at the moment when Earth will appear to be alligned with the Center Core of our Galaxy....is a time that has already passed thousands of years ago.

The Galactic center is thousands of light years away thus it takes thousands of years for the light to reach our eyes...we have already passed allignment thousands of years ago. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Okay so I did some research on Frank Collin alias Frank Joseph and came up with this article:

www.flavinscorner.com...

I don't care about his past. He's written more than a dozen books on Atlantis and Lemuria and appears to be a respected expert on ancient civilizations and cultures. If he's got some kind of ulterior motive I couldn't care less. I don't agree with his interpretations, but that doesn't negate the evidence he presents or the case he makes for the physical existence of these ancient civilizations.

He says he's changed. I hope he has. Gifted people can certainly switch sides.
edit on 4-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: redaction

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by cornucopia

Your reluctance to back up this outlandish fairy tale certainly shows that you know it is a complete fabrication with no supporting evidence.

lol

i have myself as proof

lol

i don't need anything else, i am happy bro

hugs

i know what is happening

no need to listen to me though, just keep on truckin

when you get to the other side you will be like, lol....dude was right man.....but then again you will probably be amazed and feeling love/peace to think about me

eheh.....bro, bro, bro

did you know that you are not just your body? that you are a spiritual being?

hmm, how can i prove this?

lol, i can't...it's up to you to figure out, if you wish to

there is more going than what you can see with the human eye/mind as it is right now...

some people can see more and we will see more..

all predicted, all knowing

although i have heard that even cosmic beings are not sure how this will play out, but it's all good either way...

i also heard that everyone is moving up a level not just this world, and what we do here plays a big part of how things go throughout this universe...

we have family watching and cheering us on

lets see what we can do!

hugs

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I agree with you cornucopia, and I would like some of what you're smoking (;-)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

This clown, Frank Collin, is a respected expert on nonexistent places?

That must be a satisfying achievement!

Are you claiming there is physical evidence for the existence of Atlantis and Lemuria? Please tell us all about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is turning out to be a weird thread with some trite hoaxes being recycled:
1. Lemuria
2. ancient nukes
3. 12 strand DNA
4. photon belts
5. vibrations

BTW, life is not Pokemon. Individuals do not evolve. Species evolve.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Don't let him get you down... he did the same thing to my thread. Keep on doing what you're doing!

Thing is, I don't believe in any part of this thread 100%. I think it would be a great thing if the positive 2012 prophesies were correct. I think it would be wonderful if we all could just get along. But it's got to start in the heart of all people. It's not going to happen because of any prophesy. If it happens, it will happen in men's (and women's) hearts. We will decide to be the change we want to see in the world.

Now, IF some major Galactic catalyzation happens, all the better!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I don't necessarily agree with you cornoplenty but don't worry about certain derailers. Each forum on this site has their internet water army, 2012 is no different.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

This clown, Frank Collin, is a respected expert on nonexistent places?

That must be a satisfying achievement!

Are you claiming there is physical evidence for the existence of Atlantis and Lemuria? Please tell us all about it.

Yes, there's lots of it. Volumes and volumes. Just as an example, archaeologists discovered pachyderm teeth out there in the middle of the ocean a couple of hundred miles off the coast of Morocco, right where Plato said they should be. Scholars actually mistranslated a Greek word in reference to the ocean being "navigable by foot" because it didn't fit their paradigm. Another example is Bimini Road in the Bahamas. Yet another is sunken pyramids and a city off the coast of Cuba. Yet another is an obviously man made pattern in the seabed off the Azores that you can actually see on Google Earth.

Other than that, I'm too busy to sit here and try to appease negative people who have already made up their minds, calling people "clowns" and things as "nonexistant". So glad you were there. Now tell us how the hell we got here and where we're going.

Here's the catalogue of Joseph's work since 2001. If you read them then you'll be qualified to say what exists or didn't exist. If you refuse to, then yours is just another opinion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Books (as Frank Joseph)
Atlantis in Wisconsin: New Revelations About the Lost Sunken City, 1995
Edgar Cayce's Atlantis and Lemuria: The Lost Civilizations in the Light of Modern Discoveries, 2001
Lost Pyramids of Rock Lake: Wisconsin's Sunken Civilization, 2002
The Lost Treasure of King Juba: The Evidence of Africans in America before Columbus, 2003,
Synchronicity & You: Understanding the Role of Meaningful Coincidence in Your Life, 2003Last of the Red Devils: America's First Bomber Pilot, 2003
The Destruction of Atlantis: Compelling Evidence of the Sudden Fall of the Legendary Civilization, 2004
Survivors of Atlantis: Their Impact on World Culture, 2004
The Atlantis Encyclopedia, 2005
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria: The Rise and Fall of the Worlds Oldest Culture, 2006
Opening the Ark of the Covenant: The Secret Power of the Ancients, The Knights Templar Connection, and the Search for the Holy Grail, 2007
Atlantis and Other Lost Worlds, 2008
Advanced Civilizations of Prehistoric America: The Lost Kingdoms of the Adena, Hopewell, Mississippians, and Anasazi, 2009
Power of Coincidence: The Mysterious Role of Synchronicity in Shaping Our Lives, 2009
Gods of the Runes: The Divine Shapers of Fate, 2010
Atlantis and 2012: The Science of the Lost Civilization and the Prophecies of the Maya, 2010, ISBN 1591431121

edit on 5-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: formatting

edit on 5-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes, there's lots of it. Volumes and volumes. Just as an example, archaeologists discovered pachyderm teeth out there in the middle of the ocean a couple of hundred miles off the coast of Morocco, right where Plato said they should be. Scholars actually mistranslated a Greek word in reference to the ocean being "navigable by foot" because it didn't fit their paradigm. Another example is Bimini Road in the Bahamas. Yet another is sunken pyramids and a city off the coast of Cuba. Yet another is an obviously man made pattern in the seabed off the Azores that you can actually see on Google Earth.

You need to separate the junk from the junk.
1. Please cite the discover of the teeth and their relevance to anything
2. Please tell me where Plato stated that the teeth would be located someplace - that's simply false
3. Please tell us how a single mistranslated word is of interest
4. The Bimini road is a natural feature with parallel joints. That's a common geological feature. It is not man made
5. There is no sunken pyramid off Cuba
6. The man made pattern in the oceans are artifacts of the mapping process. You are seeing the sweeps made by the ships.

[snip]
edit on 5-1-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How is he preventing mankind from doing anything? You're the one that's banking on some mystical event that will automatically make everything better without mankind having to do anything. If anything stereologist is helping mankind by showing that there is no single event that's going to make everything better. Mankind can only depend on itself and it must focus on the here and now. It can not depend on ancient knowledge, aliens, 2012, or any other New Age idea to fix things.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Those who would like to suppress the truth of our past put us in danger of repeating it. If the Library at Alexandria hadn't been burned, the Old World Order would have been overthrown more than a thousand years ago, but it simply wasn't time yet. The time is now. I'm not suggesting that anyone sit around waiting for anything. I'm saying go out and spread the word, of the power of human consciousness, and shine your light on these cockroaches who steal from your dinner table to line their already bulging pockets. The Internet makes things possible that we couldn't even dream of 20 years ago. Knowledge is key. Lies only work if people believe them.

If you want to fix the world, change their consciousness. Make the words "Goldman Sachs" synonymous with "unbridled greed". Make it unpopular to be a selfish bastard, even if your name is Derek Jeter. Anyone who demands to be paid thousands of times more than the poor slob flipping burgers is a self-centered pig whose snout is stuck in the money trough, at the expense of everyone else. Promote the idea of a world where the richest person has a net worth no more than ten times as much as the poorest. Only in a Meritocratic Society will we ever be able to put an end to the Age of Materialism. Dumbocracy has been a disaster.

Unless of course you prefer the world the way it is.
edit on 5-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join