It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does your love have a secret life?..and you don't know about it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonesdonkey
I was the person who trusted my partner 100%. When he started changing alittle I didn't think anything was wrong i wrote it off to new interests.Some times when people hit forty they go through that mid life thing. Then one day someone left an anonomus letter on the windshield of my car.It was basically telling all the bad stuff he had been doing. I laughed and thought want a sick world of idiots we life in. That night I was laughing and showed him. I was like could you believe what some sicko did. Well once I saw his reaction and he started with Im not defending myself to you crap when I didnt accuse him and thought it was funny. I knew. It's a crazy story that I'm Still living for one and a half years. So I agree you never know

i totally trusted my psychopath boyfriend too. little did i know he was completely insane. luckily i figured it out sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Every sentient human being has a right to privacy to some degree. We will never know 100% about the lives of our significant others, but maybe 80% at most. Remember, we are each still individual beings that are capable of loving one another.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join