It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Attacks in Queens With Homemade Firebombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Police are investigating a rash of fire attacks on 4 New York city sites. From what the police can tell, the suspect or suspects are targeting religious organizations.

Source / Alternative source

A Fire Department official on Monday said it was fortunate that the damage was minimal from a series of arson attacks across eastern Queens on Sunday night that the police were investigating as a possible bias crime against Muslims.

“It was a good night for the F.D.N.Y. and the people of south Jamaica,” said the official, Lt. Chris Corbin, as he stood outside the scene of one of the attacks, a private home at 146-62 107th Avenue.

No one was hurt in the four attacks, in which homemade firebombs were apparently used. In three of the four attacks, the police said, Molotov cocktails were made with Starbucks bottles.

This may have nothing to do with it, but if you guys watched the ball drop in NY New Years eve, and the little show put on by the Green Goblin and Spidey man with Anderson Cooper. Then you might remember when the Goblin was on the piano singing he said, "I'll take Manhatten and then I'll flatten all of Queens, I dig those kinda seeds. " Then listen to what he says about Manhatten...

Let me see if I can find the video BRB

Edit: found it...check it out..

edit on 2-1-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

edit on 2-1-2012 by Daedal because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What do you guys think...is it possible a message was given or percieved by some to committ these acts.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow that was creepy! Its probably just a play, but you all know how the elites just love to hide their evil work in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Adding another link...

NY firebomb attacks hit mosque, Hindu site

top topics

join