It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjamin2012
I have noticed the increasing fear mongering news stories lately. I think they are just trying to keep everybody scared and on edge and hopefully push for martial law or similar actions by the government to control the masses and keep everybody.... 'safe'

Try telling that to the families that have just lost loved ones, this is not fear factor this is modern Britain.
My work takes me the me all over the Kingdom and what a sad sight it is today.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier81

I get where you are coming from and feel for the families involved.

But I can't help notice that we are being shown more and more violence and disruption, murders and rioting in the mass media.. there just seems to be never any positive stories anymore, not even on local news stations

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjamin2012
reply to post by Soldier81

I get where you are coming from and feel for the families involved.

But I can't help notice that we are being shown more and more violence and disruption, murders and rioting in the mass media.. there just seems to be never any positive stories anymore, not even on local news stations

Maybe so but that does not mean scare tactics it means that violence is such a common occurrence in the UK that they only seem to cover the worst of the murders (if there is such a thing) MSM is fabricated regurgitated #e at the best of times so I don't really bother with what they run with.

Different kind of scenario here but here is an incident I know happened and the victim made no complaint and even pleaded with witnesses to take his attacker away before the ambulance and police arrived at the scene.

The guy was standing playing pool when a woman who had been sitting in the pub when a woman walked past him to the toilet she emerged after a couple of minutes and stabbed the guy more than 5 times with a large cooks knife.

If they really wanted to use scare tactics all they would have to do is some good old fashioned reporting and report what happens in the UK on a daily basis, go out and find your story instead of fecking about reporting non story's day after day,

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I would not worry too much. The fact that murders are reported in this way shows how rare they are in the UK.

The murder rate in the UK is a gnats whisker over 1 per 100,000. It's a shade under 5/100,000 for our cousins in the US (surely not firearms). All in all, the UK is quite a calm place where murder is pretty rare with around 11 murders a week. There were c. 14,500 murders in the USA in 2010.

Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
These are the murders the media pick up.

There are murders every day and just because it is around the holiday season papers are running low on ratings and news to release to the public for example:Rupert Murdoch Starts Tweeting < How is that news worth broadcasting to the masses.

There are far greater worries than what the media decide to release!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

Wasn't there something in the news a few months back about a hundred odd year cycle and people are more likely to go nuts around this part of the cycle?

Blew now me has to dig to find it(unless someone else knows what I am talking about and has a link handy)...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Wasn't there something in the news a few months back about a hundred odd year cycle and people are more likely to go nuts around this part of the cycle?

Blew now me has to dig to find it(unless someone else knows what I am talking about and has a link handy)...

Yeah i vaguely overheard people across from me on the train a month back saying something about that IIRC

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

there are a lot of lonely people, and they tend to go mental in holidays. just like valentine's day is the highest suicide rate day by far

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Independent researchers on Cluesforum, The Phora, David Icke's forum and many others have been working on a theory that the British government/MI5/SIS/CPS and Greater Manchester Police faked the Anuj Bidve murder, with their 'accomplices' at the BBC. They allege the Bidve shooting is an intelligence operation, a 'psyop,' of a similar type to the Arizona/Giffords/Jared Lee Loughner shooting, the staged lone wolf attacks in Belgium and Italy, and the Norway false flag.

Cluesforum actually has a cracking thread on this, very detailed. Please do check out the whole thread at this link here and I'd be interested to know what you all make of the information so far. Looked at with an open-mind, it is very convincing, I have to admit.

If this thesis is true, what does it mean? I propose that the EDL is a government-created 'fake' nationalist organisation, and that the British government is planning to use it as vehicle to trap or double-cross patriotic nationalists in the UK. They will be fabricating more racist murders and attempting to pin them on the EDL. Unfortunately, it really does look like the secret service is actively working to forment civil war in Britain as part of its sick-minded 'depopulation drive.' People are wrong to assume that this programme is concerned only with Africa and the Middle East - it is right here, on our very doorstep in north-western Europe.

Alternatively, could it be part of the ongoing plan to replace common law in the UK with a more continental-style civil law-based system, where you just do as you're told, no questions asked? It seems they have identified the English in particular as a group that will fight against this, and defend their ancient freedoms more vigorously than other groups.

Either way, I am absolutely positive that Anuj Bidve was not a real person, and that Kieran 'Psycho' Stapleton is not a real person, a real flesh and blood man. The family were simply hired actors, probably from diplomatic or military families in India.

...One of the fantastically high quality images of 'Anuj Bidve' put out by the press in December 2011/January 2012! This from the Lancaster Guardian...

edit on 27-1-2012 by Columnist because: Correcting typo

edit on 27-1-2012 by Columnist because: typo correction

edit on 27-1-2012 by Columnist because: Image added

top topics

<< 1   >>

join